Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (3 Viewers)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Dennis? Gang Nuy a Boat?

i can multiply theoretically

which is generalised.

can he multiply fractionally? no. because he's too derp derp

but i can.
yeah but he can multiply with his girlfriend

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
but there were ~vibes~

Anyway, irrelevant now because:

Dear current #1 secret crush,

You are now dubbed: 'Former (2-time) #1 secret crush'

Dear former (2-time) #1 secret crush,

Isn't it just great, that the night after you become my #1 secret crush again

you fuck some other guy.

I don't know what to do anymore.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I just choked on my chocolate milk. Omg, that's so good.

the point of secret crush is that you haven't dated them

because you are mulling over whether to ask them out

for this particular lady,

i was actually planning to ask her out next time i saw her. legit ask her out.

but oh no, that's not happening anymore

I just figured it would've been nice. It was just really nice talking to her, and I thought she was a pretty awesome girl from when I was chatting to her... and you know. It's how these things start.

Unlike that other fucking faggot douche dumbcunt retarded dickhead.

whatever

i am a better mathematician than him.

all is well.
because you had a chance. Yep. (YOU DID NOT HAVE A CHANCE WITH HER)

And because asking the same girl out again after she said no the first time isn't stupid and doesn't look desperate. (IT IS AND DOES)

And you're not even that good of a mathematician.

m8

she said no because of reasons she explained to me

legit reasons

therefore, plan of attack would be to ask again in a fashion that avoids any of the reasons that imply a 'no'
SHE GAVE YOU REASONS TO STOP YOU FROM FOLLOWING HER OR ASKING HER MORE QUESTIONS.

See. There's these things called excuses. I would read up on them as I'm sure you'll hear a lot. E.g "I can't go out tonight I have to wash my hair" or "my grandmother died" etc they're just lies so your feelings don't get hurt
hahaha.

This reminds me of that awkward time I told my friend I didn't do my chem assignment and was just gonna applied for special consideration.
And he was like "yeah, just say your grandma died or is in hospital or something."
And I was like "lol, that's awkward, my pa is in hospital dying right now." (I found out later that day that he actually died around that time after I said this)

Looking back it's actually so awkward and terrible that it's hilarious.

Oh but they're legit excuses, I felt. But... if you say so. As I said, I got the ~vibe~ she actually didn't want to come because well, she doesn't have interest in it and the advertising annoyed her.

Unlike someone else I asked:

"Sorry, I can't make it - have assignments that week"
*checks in at night club the night before and after*
so the difference was that this one didn't check into places on fb?

Also, if someone has an interest in you they'll go whether they like the place or not.

yeah but he can multiply with his girlfriend
boom! Headshot

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
i think we all know what he means by 'so she can't say no'.....

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
shadowdick said:
she said she didn't want to come because the advertisements for the event i invited her to were pissing her off
Are you really this retarded?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
yeah

she said she didn't want to come because the advertisements for the event i invited her to were pissing her off
therefore, if i invite her some place which doesn't have advertising that annoys her - i theoretically have a better chance of getting that elusive 'yes'...

But as I said, all hypothetical now because - well, she's with the other guy now. whatever
You bought that excuse? She was just trying to be nice dude. She didn't want to 'hurt your feelings'.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Moving on...

Dear secret person who I saw today (who I don't actually know).
Yeah you were waiting in line to order some food and I thought you were cute. You turned around and smiled and stared at me from when I came out of the car to when I stood in line behind you. That's cool, buuuttttttt I like someone so looking at you and smiling back would be kind of doog of me so eh, sorry m8.

Dear secret crush,
Yes, I like you (quite a bit), but kind of unsure why you seem upset sometimes :/

Ahmed ftw

HSC
Oi bro, like u looked hot and shit, but I was with people so I didnt know whether it would look awkward or not looking at u bro. But yeah, smash. I would tap that :D

hayabusaboston

HSC
Dear Secret Crush no. 1
EVen though I hardly ever talked to you before, and even now we dont talk much, you just stole my heart from the moment I looked at you. You have the sexiest legs, and your hair's like a wonderful silky river. You have such a beautiful face, amazing eyes, the most perfect lips and nose, like an adorable teddy bear :p. You're the smartest girl ive ever ever met, friggin aced MX2 lol. You are all round perfect. But now you're so far away, its unlikely i'll see you for a fair while, at least until I finish school and go to Uni. I hope you one day look upon me as more than a friend, if thats ever possible LOL. If not, then Im happy to still be friends :) but I love you with all my heart, you mean the world to me and always will :D

Dear Secret crush number 2: You were right when you said "You can't say you're attracted to girls when you ask them out, they say no, then you immediately switch to another girl with no remorse". Ive switched so many times, and not felt it, but trying to switch from you is ridiculously difficult. You have the perfect curves, and with that a good mind and a good personality. You're a very rare one, quite splendid I say :) indeed, although it seems my chances are over, it was fun hoping for something :p

Number 2 shouldnt really be there actually haha, cos it WAS a crush but now its gone lol

Last edited:

_sinned_

HSC
N/A
Oh but they're legit excuses, I felt. But... if you say so. As I said, I got the ~vibe~ she actually didn't want to come because well, she doesn't have interest in it and the advertising annoyed her.

Unlike someone else I asked:

"Sorry, I can't make it - have assignments that week"
*checks in at night club the night before and after*
you should stop before she begins to hate you and start avoiding you. just saying at least you can keep her as a friend

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
And because asking the same girl out again after she said no the first time isn't stupid and doesn't look desperate. (IT IS AND DOES)
So if someone says no the first time - they are forever off limits because they may have legit something important on like a long time friend's birthday or an exam, but we are automatically assuming that because they said 'no' the first time, they will reject you for all eternity if you ask them again.

ok

And you're not even that good of a mathematician.
better than you at least.

SHE GAVE YOU REASONS TO STOP YOU FROM FOLLOWING HER OR ASKING HER MORE QUESTIONS.
yes riproot, i follow this girl around and that's why i haven't seen her in the past eleven months at all and only bumped into her when i got sick in my tute and went to buy a book from the bookshop

so the difference was that this one didn't check into places on fb?

Also, if someone has an interest in you they'll go whether they like the place or not.
so you'd subject yourself to many hours of entertainment you clearly don't like - just to appease some random you like

ok

---

And if you guys don't actually buy the "advertising pissed me off" excuse, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
So if someone says no the first time - they are forever off limits because they may have legit something important on like a long time friend's birthday or an exam, but we are automatically assuming that because they said 'no' the first time, they will reject you for all eternity if you ask them again.

ok
They'd organise another time to do it with you if they were interested.

so you'd subject yourself to many hours of entertainment you clearly don't like - just to appease some random you like

ok

---
Most girls will...
And if you guys don't actually buy the "advertising pissed me off" excuse, you have no idea what you're talking about.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa, you're completely wrong here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)