Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You know Shadow, it is a good thing to have logic, but it is equally important to know when to let logic slide.

Also, you could go to a movie you aren't entirely interested in. That way you don't mind if you miss parts
That's actually quite smart... heh.

Oh well. We'll see.

But yes, sometimes you just have to not play the probabilities. Because if you did - then well... you'd miss out on some really great stuff in life. Like ~love~

Ahmed ftw

HSC
....i think people usually say something along the lines of omg its another shadowdude thread.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
No, it becomes a Shadowdude thread when I talk about love and relationships in terms of my own experience (or lack of, as it may be). Which I haven't, yet.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Dear random guy that chatted me up today after my exam, you were kinda cute. I saw you looking at me when I was finishing the final question.

BL3H

HSC
No, it becomes a Shadowdude thread when I talk about love and relationships in terms of my own experience (or lack of, as it may be). Which I haven't, yet.
woah woah woah, i'll have you know my friend in year 8 or 9 tried to set me up with a girl (which i think was just him trolling, but let's assume it's a real girl) - and the general conversation was sort of like... well, she was like "ohh let's go to the movies" and i said "what movie" and she said "it doesn't matter because we'll be doing something else"

and i basically blank stared her. (this was over msn) and... i was like "i'm not paying for popcorn, a movie ticket, your movie ticket, your popcorn, my drink, your drink - if i am not going to watch the movie. i pay for a movie, and thus i shall expect to watch said movie"

needless to say, she didn't go out with me.

Moral of the story is: If you pay to watch the movie, shouldn't you expect to watch the movie...? it's simple physics.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I'm kind of hoping I run into an old friend soon. I don't know, seeing them makes me happy :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Nope :p he just said "cya round" when I said cya. Ive never even seen this guy in my entire life lol so awkward.
See, I'd say "he likes you" - but he didn't ask for your number... so I'm going to go:

He likes you, but he's too chicken to ask you for your number.

:p

I'm guessing it's a law subject too - I dunno. You might've just found your lecture buddy next semester. he'll like... seek you out and whatnot.

be prepared.

I also notice you didn't rave about how hot he was.

doesnt look like u mentioned a timeline
clearly you cant spot humour when it is intended

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I said he was kind of cute but yeah I didn't say that he was drop dead gorgeous lol. But no, he does the same finance subject as me so yeah.... I dunno he was like checking me out and stuff from outside my exam room which was just weird.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I said he was kind of cute but yeah I didn't say that he was drop dead gorgeous lol. But no, he does the same finance subject as me so yeah.... I dunno he was like checking me out and stuff from outside my exam room which was just weird.
well... what did he look like

Don't leave us hanging :p

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
its when you hijack a perfectly good thread
with any random inane topic you can think of; not just l&r (but i guess more often than not)
then everyone falls for the trap and replies

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
its when you hijack a perfectly good thread
with any random inane topic you can think of; not just l&r (but i guess more often than not)
then everyone falls for the trap and replies
Including yourself, obviously.

Which means it must not be that bad of a trap, right?

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
admittedly, its a gr8 trap which is one of the reasons its so fucking annoying
- amongst other reasons, your repeated autistic bullshit

bring back the days when we ignored shadowdude

Firstra1

HSC
I have a crush not on an entire girl per se, but just one of her body parts. I think shes a bitch, not very good looking, horrible persona but she has quite possibly the most voluptuous, face smothering, honey suckling breasts i have ever seen. In love with her breasts, definately not with her.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have a crush not on an entire girl per se, but just one of her body parts. I think shes a bitch, not very good looking, horrible persona but she has quite possibly the most voluptuous, face smothering, honey suckling breasts i have ever seen. In love with her breasts, definately not with her.
wouldn't that count as two body parts

trollface.jpg

muhahahahahaha

HSC
It's spelt DEFINITELY not DEFINATELY. And that's not love, that's lust and thirdly, you have issues. If that's the only thing that you find attractive about her then you are a lowlife pig. its the equivalent of a girl saying that she doesn't love anything about you, she thinks youre a major dickhead but she likes your penis. Mate, grow up.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)