• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sydney Girls vs North Sydney Girls (1 Viewer)

chubzy

HSC
I am going to assume that sghs is better than nsghs OP.

This is because I go to school near to them. And I have to listen to them on the buses. Though not on the train because they don't go home at 6 and come in at 8 like proper dedicated students ho.

But HECK. I walk across the road, AND THEY WALK INTO ME. I swear it isn't that hard to learn how to cross the damn road.

They talk about the most asinine things too. And on their mufti days, they all wear fail cosplay.

They're not the brightest cookies. So I HOPE sghs is better. It's also a shorter commute, so I'd go there.

I just can't think of anything good about nsghs. Especially if you are not Asian. Not being racist, but just when 95% of them are Asian, the other races look extremely lonely to me. They are positively skulking around the place- they tend to be the ones getting there early with their heads down.

Oh and it's on a highway, between railway stations. It is annoying to commute to.

And their uniform is ugly but pretty much all school uniforms are ugly.

/Rant over
wow....sorry but that's such a flawed generalisation of our school.

khfreakau

HSC
Baulkham Hills back to number 2 I believe
haha i srsly think our top people are unstoppable.... willing to bet that at least two could decimate the whole of ruse three times over. LOL. that, and we have our secret weapon to minimise the tail... but then again, i guess we'll find out in december :) i know for our fact our phys cohort is incredible (as per mcauliffe haha) and our maths is well above average compared to other years. english is a bit dud i've heard.. but then again, you simply have to compare our accelerants vs the previous year 12s, and the current accelerants vs our grade... i think our grade will do well based on that haha.

@OP i know a few nsgs and they seem like nice people but it does seem that the schools' ranking fluctuates a bit. i don't know how good the nsg grade is below but from an academic perspective i would probs go nsg.

Last edited:

michaeljennings

HSC
haha i srsly think our top people are unstoppable.... Willing to bet that at least two could decimate the whole of ruse three times over. Lol. That, and we have our secret weapon to minimise the tail... But then again, i guess we'll find out in december :) i know for our fact our phys cohort is incredible (as per mcauliffe haha) and our maths is well above average compared to other years. English is a bit dud i've heard.. But then again, you simply have to compare our accelerants vs the previous year 12s, and the current accelerants vs our grade... I think our grade will do well based on that haha.
baulko boiz and babez!

duplicitycheese

HSC
N/A
Thanks guys! I still can't decide though.:bomb: Sydney Girls' orientation day is tomorrow so, I think I'll go and see... Maybe I'll go there. GAHH!

Oh and wow this thread went off-topic ... to a really bad topic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)