The 4400 (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I think it is a six part mini series except of course, they stick 3 episodes on one night and the other 3 on the second night :D
Shawn has the ability to heal or to suck health out of people ala X-Men style and Lily can read minds I think?

mayhemily

HSC
I thought it was great and I reckon there is definitely aliens involved coz what else would explain the commet and the whole 'destiny' trend seems to suggest the input of an other-worldly being. As for the pregnant chick, I reckon her pregnacy will progress at a really fast rate so she gives birth 2nite maybe to an alien... but more likely the child will be black. Um I dont think there will even be definitive answers to what happened because they are talking of turning it into a tv series. It'll probably be like the x-files, we will be left with more questions than answers. Anyhooo I really enjoyed it last night, I hope the rest doesnt disapoint!

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
bailey was the creepy guy who could break glass with his anger or sumfin...i think i got up to the ad break after wen that shaun guy put his hand on the other guys chest (the one in a coma or sumfin) and made the guy kinda b alive for a bit or sumthin freeky like that

MouNtY

i think that pregnant chic is a mind-reader......coz she said she knew what her baby was thinking........and then when she was hiding outside her house and she got busted she told the black guy that she knew now that the little girl inside the house didn't need her

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i wanna know what happened in the first 1/2 an hour as well
i missed it... but i wasn't lost watching
so i think it was really really good
even if it was a bit x-file

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
mayhemily said:
Ooh and maybe that black guy has the power of persuasion, you know how he was talking to that bastard?
Thats my my bro thought too

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
JKDDragon said:
the African American dude's 'ability' has been completely absent from discussion so far. I can't wait till tomorrow night.
i think his ability is that he can impregnate people at will :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
lilmzqt said:
bailey was the creepy guy who could break glass with his anger or sumfin...i think i got up to the ad break after wen that shaun guy put his hand on the other guys chest (the one in a coma or sumfin) and made the guy kinda b alive for a bit or sumthin freeky like that
OK, I think after that the investigators went looking for Bailey and they almost died because he almost cracked their brain by making it vibrate at its natural resonance, but the woman shot him (he lived).Then the guy who wanted to fix up the park again got stabbed by gangsters and died. The woman investigator (sorry, I am not good with names) adopted the little girl. The guy who can cure things also kissed his brothers girlfriend after he healed her burn. I think that is about all. I will tell you more if I remember:).

speersy

HSC
N/A
I think it is teribly weird how cool everyone on the 4400 (4399) is acting about it.I mean it has to be aliens, how else could you possibly explain what has happened. The returnees have not aged a day, and the floating ball of light that was not affected by being struck by 10 missiles.

Anyway i hope tonights episode lives up to the expectatations lasts nights episode has given it.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mizz_smee said:
i wanna know what happened in the first 1/2 an hour as well
The show began by showing the main characters being abducted (the black man, the little girl, the businessman and the boy). The boy was with his Cousin having a beer by a beach when he got abducted. Then the show cut to a hospital where the boy's Cousin had been for the last three years, after he was put into a coma when his Cousin's abduction took place. His father (the investigator in the show) says that it is his job in life to find out what happened to his son, and therefore has been looking for his Nephew so that he can get some answers:).

The television is on in the room and it is telling of how an asteroid is going to be passing by Earth. They then find out that the asteroid had diverted off its course and was going to hit Earth. So various countries fire rockets at it but it just deflected them. Then they realise that it was slowing down as it was approaching Earth's atmosphere, so they knew something weird was happening. It came down to Earth and was hovering above a lake or something and the media was there watching. It just hovered there for a while before a big blast when off and the next thing you know there were all the people just standing around there:).

Then it cut to all the people being kept in a building being interviewed and wanting to get out. A few of the main characters meet (e.g. the black man and white woman). The little girl goes up to the businessman (who is getting angry at not being allowed to be realised) and gives him a napkin, saying "this is for you". Shortly after his nose starts to bleed. You then find out that the man whose son is in a coma used to be in Homeland Security and wants his job back because he saw his Nephew on the television as one of the 4400 people. So he gets his job back and interviews his Nephew but doesn't believe him when his Nephew says that he doesn't know anything. Then all the people get released:).

The man had a welcome home party for his Nephew and while the Nephew and him are talking outside a bird hits a glass wall and breaks his neck. The boy picked it up and cures him. That is when they know something has happened to him:).

Have I gone far enough or do you want me to continue:)?

Reshie said:
i missed the show can sumone fill me in please???:)
That would take far too long. I am sure there would be summaries on the Internet you could read:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
speersy said:
I think it is teribly weird how cool everyone on the 4400 (4399) is acting about it.I mean it has to be aliens, how else could you possibly explain what has happened. The returnees have not aged a day, and the floating ball of light that was not affected by being struck by 10 missiles.

Anyway i hope tonights episode lives up to the expectatations lasts nights episode has given it.
Me too. In reality, if that happened to me I would be so freaked out and wanting answers. I wouldn't just walk away and accept that I had just disappeared for a period of time. The people are too calm:).

Has anyone else noticed that the little girl does not always know what is gong to happen in the future. Only specific things:)?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i dont know but that little girl freaks me out. how she says "it's ok" sends shivers down my spine... i swear shes out to get me. how sad. im scared of an 8 year old who was born in 1938 or whenever the hell it was.

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I've read some thoughts on the IMDB board and the USAnetwork 4400 and some people think that the 4400 people were taken by humans of the future and then given powers to save the rest of human kind.

Also, there's another thought that Lily's baby is the one the little girl said would 'save them' or something like that.

Collin

HSC
N/A
(Ad break) Well, looks like I was right about whoever sending them back for a specific purpose..

Constip8edSkunk said:
seem pretty interesting so far... reminds me quite a bit of x-files and x-men though.

tv mini-series are generally aired over 2 nights tho...

JKD: yeah i reckon the littel girl is gonna be important too... didnt she say something about someone will arrive really soon to make it all better or something to that effect? also on her, asif u would un-adopt her just cuz she knows the future, i'd get her to a newsagent to buy some lotto straight away... or the TAB...

somehow i doubt its gonna be about aliens though...
I agree, it's not really gonna be about aliens IMO, more of a supernatural theme probably.

And I totally agree with the X-Men & X-Files comment, that's exactly what I thought too.

Collin

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
i dont know but that little girl freaks me out. how she says "it's ok" sends shivers down my spine... i swear shes out to get me. how sad. im scared of an 8 year old who was born in 1938 or whenever the hell it was.
Did you ever catch The Ring? Haha.

Collin

HSC
N/A
RCMasterAA said:
Also, there's another thought that Lily's baby is the one the little girl said would 'save them' or something like that.
That kinda reminds me of Terminator 2.

edit: (adbreak)
Anyway; Knox.. that guy is freaky. As for the rich guy.. it seems like his purpose is clear.. to use his wealth for good, but there still seems to be something insincere about him..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)