The 4400 (1 Viewer)

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
yeah there is something odd about the guy with the money.. some kind of motive behind it all...
Maybe this baby is the one who's gonna save them all or something. It'd be interesting if it came out this half white/black alien looking creature or something! lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
RCMasterAA said:
I've read some thoughts on the IMDB board and the USAnetwork 4400 and some people think that the 4400 people were taken by humans of the future and then given powers to save the rest of human kind.
Looks like they were right.. infact, they probably already saw it and then leaked the info onto the net. Again, all of this kinda reminded me of the Terminators.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I just wish that d!ckhead Homeland Security prick didn't shoot Kyle so he could of answered the question in the end.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
can someone explain the end, i wasnt paying attention and i missed it

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Looks like they were right.. infact, they probably already saw it and then leaked the info onto the net. Again, all of this kinda reminded me of the Terminators.
it wasnt exactly 'leaked'......it was shown on the USA network months ago

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I just wish that d!ckhead Homeland Security prick didn't shoot Kyle so he could of answered the question in the end.

yeah that kinda ticked me off to... cos it kinda spoilt it

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
What was up with the end of it? Like the trees swaying and everything? They sure did leave it up in the air:(.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Cactus said:
it wasnt exactly 'leaked'......it was shown on the USA network months ago
Yes, but I didn't know that. Read again "I've read some _thoughts_ on the IMDB board and the USAnetwork 4400 and _some people think_ that the 4400 people were taken by humans of the future and then given powers to save the rest of human kind.".. RC said that those people 'think' that this is what happens.. implying that they aren't sure. If they saw it, RC should of said 'they _know_ that this happened blah blah'

As for the ending, "the 4400 people were taken by humans of the future and then given powers to save the rest of human kind."

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
It was good but I would have liked to have seen a more 'closed' ending.... like this one was just too open

Collin

HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
What was up with the end of it? Like the trees swaying and everything? They sure did leave it up in the air:(.
I kinda expected them to leave a few branches sticking out.. these kinds of flicks generally want us audiences to keep pondering on the subjectiveness of it all. But I'm just glad they gave us the basic plot of what the whole thing was about i.e 'humans in the future etc'.. it would of been a nightmare if before Kyle started speaking at all.. the shot just went to 'to be continued......' or something crap like that haha.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
what was with the number 4400 why not 800? why that number... did it actually have any significance?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cactus said:
can someone explain the end, i wasnt paying attention and i missed it
I didn't understand the end where Kyle (not the real one) said to his dad that he was supposed to have been taken to communicate with is dad. Did I hear that correctly:confused:?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I hate these kinds of endings where they leave you thinking about what might be.. :mad:
..but overall I loved it, its quite easy to get hooked

Collin

HSC
N/A
"It's a story of a messiah (Lily's baby) Collier is supposed to represent Satan. That's my take." (from the link)

Now that makes alot of sense IMO.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I kinda expected them to leave a few branches sticking out.. these kinds of flicks generally want us audiences to keep pondering on the subjectiveness of it all. But I'm just glad they gave us the basic plot of what the whole thing was about i.e 'humans in the future etc'.. it would of been a nightmare if before Kyle started speaking at all.. the shot just went to 'to be continued......' or something crap like that haha.
Yeah, but I hate those kind of endings, they kill me:(. So do you think there will be more episodes? I doubt it:(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)