The Abortion Debate (continued) (1 Viewer)

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
Your mother sounds like a heinous individual.
Her mother is absolutely lovely.

Hey in all seriousness Jimmy; it's here to stay, it's never going to go and as medical technology gets better it's going to become more prolific. :)

Hell it might soon become an environmentalist imperative. Which is a glorious thing. :)

Abortions as FAR as the eye can see! A plain soaked in the blood and gore still screaming partially-developed foetuses that choke out their last.

Glorious

GLORIOUS

GLORIOUS FREEDOM.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
FREEDOM OF SPEECH COMRADE!
I can still punch you in the cock and wear the consequences of that, though.

Oh it's going to be furiously severe.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
But their thinking is limited, is it not? Indeed. The ability to think does not suddenly develop in a baby, does it? Indeed. So how much thinking is required before an abortion becomes unacceptable? How can we measure this accurately?
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I unevoquivically support eugenics and the force abortions of those who will just be a drain on society.

FAS
Downs
Muslims

etc.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
But their thinking is limited, is it not? Indeed. The ability to think does not suddenly develop in a baby, does it? Indeed. So how much thinking is required before an abortion becomes unacceptable? How can we measure this accurately?
You're right, in some respects. In fact, there's a paper somewhere (which I can't be bothered to dig up) that asserts that human infants do not even show full sentience/sapience/self-awareness until they are two years old. My time limit instead is a recording on when the physical architecture for this process is formed, and proved formed enough to allow significant neurological activity.

Currently, there is no way to measure consciousness. D. Dennett (I think) pointed out that no one will ever be able to prove consciousness in someone else, given one's own conscious bias.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Hey in all seriousness Jimmy; it's here to stay, it's never going to go and as medical technology gets better it's going to become more prolific.
I know. As I've said before, I'd never actively try to stop one if it has become (and it is) legislated by law. I merely argue against it.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I unevoquivically support eugenics and the force abortions of those who will just be a drain on society.
I was thinking about this the other day actually, separate from abortion mind. What exactly do these people bring to society? Nothing. They are a burden.

Kwayera said:
You're right, in some respects. In fact, there's a paper somewhere (which I can't be bothered to dig up) that asserts that human infants do not even show full sentience/sapience/self-awareness until they are two years old. My time limit instead is a recording on when the physical architecture for this process is formed, and proved formed enough to allow significant neurological activity.

Currently, there is no way to measure consciousness. D. Dennett (I think) pointed out that no one will ever be able to prove consciousness in someone else, given one's own conscious bias.
Don't you think it's a bit risky to hazard a guess with respect to a life then?

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Lyounamu, don't tell Nolan to GTFO, he has far more life experience (and intelligence) than you probably ever will.

Your comments on condoms are ridiculous too.

Things go wrong. I was taking antibiotics, the second lot in like a couple of months, got confused with the contraceptive affect and my RETARD of an Asian doctor I had to see who spoke no fucking English gave me incorrect advice because he couldn't understand my concerns, so I ended up taking the morning after pill as well just in case.

And shut up Nebz, I don't need you now saying "that was your fault, yadadad", I know that it's my fault, it's just I'm telling Lyounamu that things don't always work according to the lovely little plans people make.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Don't you think it's a bit risky to hazard a guess with respect to a life then?
Risky? No. You can be pretty damned sure that it's impossible to think before one's brain starts firing (or before one even has a brain).

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Then may be they should search for the better alternative such as pill or other things.

Or can't they just buy condoms that would not easily break than others? I am pretty sure there will be some dodgy ones.
Holy fuck you have no idea, do you? Contraception ISN'T PERFECT.

EDIT: Hint, if it was we wouldn't be having this discussion, get it? If it was PERFECT there would be almost no need for abortions.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
@Kwayera. Oh, what I meant is that you said there's no measure of consciousness, so it seems a bit risky to say "it's ok to abort then, but not now." You know?

bitch said:
Lyounamu, don't tell Nolan to GTFO, he has far more life experience (and intelligence) than you probably ever will.
Will you please just fuck off? You're a vermin to this thread and have contributed nothing but braindead quips.

Captain Hero said:
Marriage is the perfect contraceptive, because God will guide you.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Will you please just fuck off? You're a vermin to this thread and have contributed nothing but braindead quips.
She has far more experience with this issue than you do, Jimmmmyyyyyz

Marriage is the perfect contraceptive, because God will guide you.
Alex?!

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm carefully watching you, Shroe and Nebz. It is clear that the Church still retains her hooks in you.
The twitching of the line is near, my fishy frenz

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Well, of course it seems that way when you only quote things like that.

Would you like me to start quoting your meaningless insults?

I really don't care, as I sincerely doubt you will ever be in a position to be actually involved in making such a decision as abortion.

Oh, did I just needlessly insult someone with no relevance to the discussion?

WAIT, IT'S OK, I'M JUST FOLLOWING JIMMY'S WAY OF DISCUSSING THINGS!!!!

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
@Kwayera. Oh, what I meant is that you said there's no measure of consciousness, so it seems a bit risky to say "it's ok to abort then, but not now." You know?
Probably, which is why I don't actually agree with having an "absolute limit". If you HAVE to have a legal boundary, have it somewhere around there.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Iron said:
I'm carefully watching you, Shroe and Nebz. It is clear that the Church still retains her hooks in you.
The twitching of the line is near, my fishy frenz
I know you tread softly on the precipice of relativism and all it would take is a good scare to send you tumbling in. :)

We will welcome you as one of our own.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
black_kat_meow said:

Your comments on condoms are ridiculous too.

Things go wrong. I was taking antibiotics, the second lot in like a couple of months, got confused with the contraceptive affect and my RETARD of an Asian doctor I had to see who spoke no fucking English gave me incorrect advice because he couldn't understand my concerns, so I ended up taking the morning after pill as well just in case.

And shut up Nebz, I don't need you now saying "that was your fault, yadadad", I know that it's my fault, it's just I'm telling Lyounamu that things don't always work according to the lovely little plans people make.
Is it because that you lack ability to differentiate trolls?

I don't need to learn life experience from others, especially the ones that I don't appreciate. May be someone like you can take something out of whatever life experience he might have but I don't. And I don't see how my earlier post is not right in the context of this argument. I clearly justifed my reasons for the earlier statement I made and I believe that I have a right to say whatever I desire to given that I give a decent justification to it. On top of that, his so-called "intelligence" doesn't seem to conform with the nature of his general posts on this thread. So may I ask how you define "intelligence"?

Yes, I may not personally know who that Nolan guy is in real person but under the username "Captain Hero" or whatever, he is certainly a troll who cannot produce a decent piece of argument in his part. And it certainly is a hole in your judgement that I have got no right to say whatever I desire.

If you want a decent "debate", don't swell yourself up with verbally abasing comments.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
A dangerous game of cat and mouse we play. The stakes could not be higher
One must fall or rise

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
lyounamu said:
Yes, I may not personally know who that Nolan guy is in real person but under the username "Captain Hero" or whatever, he is certainly a troll who cannot produce a decent piece of argument in his part.

EDIT: Hint, if it was we wouldn't be having this discussion, get it? If it was PERFECT there would be almost no need for abortions.

Conspiracy?

Banned
HSC
N/A
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas
But what if it don't?
What happens in my head stays in my head
But sometimes it won't
What if you knew what I was thinking
Would it make you like WOHHHHH!
Don't wanna risk puttin' my foot in it
So ill keep my mouth closed!

All you hear is...

mmm mmm m m m m
Gonna button my lip So the truth don't slip
mmm mmm m m m m m
Gotta beep out what I really wanna shout
Woops Did I say it out loud, did you find out
I wanna have your babies
It's serious like crazy
I wanna have your babies
I see 'em springing up like daisies

Some of my feelings keep escapin'
so I make it a joke
Nonchalant I keep on fakin'
So my heart don't get broke
I'm in a big big big big ocean in a tiny little boat
Ill only put the idea out there If I know its gonna float

All you hear is...

mmm mmm m m m m m
Gonna button my lip
So the truth don't slip
mmm mmm m m m m m
Gotta beep out
What I really wanna shout
Woops Did I say it out loud
Did you find out
I wanna have your babies
It's serious like crazy
I wanna have your babies
I see 'em springing up like daisy's
In my head there's a slot machine
And I'm bettin' you're the one in my hopes and dreams

Trust me it would scare you if you knew what was goin' on in my brain
Trust me it would scare you that I've picked out the church all the schools all the names
If you knew it was all about you every wish Every candle every coin in a fountain
Trust me it would scare you

Thats why I go...

mmm mmm m m m m m

mmm mmm m m m m m

Gonna button my lip
So the truth don't slip
mmm mmm m m m m m
Gotta beep out
Did you find out
I wanna have your babies
It's serious like crazy
I wanna have your babies

mmm mmm m m m m m

Gonna button my lip
So the truth don't slip
mmm mmm m m m m m
Gotta beep out
Did you find out
I wanna have your babies
It's serious like crazy
I wanna have your babies

mmm mmm m m m m m

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
lyounamu said:
Is it because that you lack ability to differentiate trolls?

I don't need to learn life experience from others, especially the ones that I don't appreciate. May be someone like you can take something out of whatever life experience he might have but I don't. And I don't see how my earlier post is not right in the context of this argument. I clearly justifed my reasons for the earlier statement I made and I believe that I have a right to say whatever I desire to given that I give a decent justification to it. On top of that, his so-called "intelligence" doesn't seem to conform with the nature of his general posts on this thread. So may I ask how you define "intelligence"?

Yes, I may not personally know who that Nolan guy is in real person but under the username "Captain Hero" or whatever, he is certainly a troll who cannot produce a decent piece of argument in his part. And it certainly is a hole in your judgement that I have got no right to say whatever I desire.

If you want a decent "debate", don't swell yourself up with verbally abasing comments.
I would reply seriously, then I remember your comments on birth control. Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)