The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
I hate it when people watch like the first 5 eps of steins gates and then quit cuz its boring etc. and it makes me look like a dumbass =="

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
First five? Geez by that point I was already sucked in.
Actually no, steins gate has an incredibly slow start and it's so boring lmao. It's only until near the 2nd half where it all links together and makes your mind blow.

Examine

same
HSC
After every episode..... I WANT MORE :(
i know that feel :cry:
I was thinking of watching Space Dandy though am hesitant because of the name and the description given for it LOL. (Space Dandy is a dandy guy in space!)

However it was made by the creator who also made Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, so if words goes around that it is actually good I might start watching it.

Nisekoi, Noragami, D-Frag and Witch Craft Works are the main ones I'm following for Winter 2014 (locked in, I've dropped everything else). I might pick up Silver Spoon S2 as well but I first need to go through S1 (been procrastinating watching it, it's been sitting on my hard drive for a while)

EDIT: It's good to see that Noragami has reached over 8 (8.03) on MAL ratings. Nisekoi seems to be steadily on 8 (8.04 atm). I think Log Horizon is gradually increasing its score as well or it might just be my imagination (8.15)

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Nisekoi, Kuroko no Basket and Log Horizon had amazing episodes today.

J280

HSC
I was thinking of watching Space Dandy though am hesitant because of the name and the description given for it LOL. (Space Dandy is a dandy guy in space!)

However it was made by the creator who also made Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, so if words goes around that it is actually good I might start watching it.

Nisekoi, Noragami, D-Frag and Witch Craft Works are the main ones I'm following for Winter 2014 (locked in, I've dropped everything else). I might pick up Silver Spoon S2 as well but I first need to go through S1 (been procrastinating watching it, it's been sitting on my hard drive for a while)

EDIT: It's good to see that Noragami has reached over 8 (8.03) on MAL ratings. Nisekoi seems to be steadily on 8 (8.04 atm). I think Log Horizon is gradually increasing its score as well or it might just be my imagination (8.15)
Hahaha Space Dandy is just not for me (troll comedy lol)
Also following the same shows as you are :)

J280

HSC
Actually no, steins gate has an incredibly slow start and it's so boring lmao. It's only until near the 2nd half where it all links together and makes your mind blow.
As good as the series was, I have to agree that the start was boring and slow lol :p

Examine

same
HSC
Yeah KnB was pretty good today :p
Nisekoi downloading @5kb/s :cold:
Tbh I'm not a fan of the pacing in S2, though I can't say I'm too annoyed by it especially if they can produce quality eps like these ones.

J280

HSC
Totally agree. Some episodes were mostly flashbacks and sometimes nothing happens in the ep but they always end with an awesome cliffhanger lol :p
Sadly didn't like the KnB OP/ED for the new arc either :/

BTW everyone what's your favorite anime OP/ED for this season?
fhana - Divine Intervention (The LASTTRAK "Firestarter" Remix) <-you gotta listen to this one, I love it :)

Edit: It's from Witch Craft Works hahaha

Last edited:

Examine

same
HSC
Totally agree. Some episodes were mostly flashbacks and sometimes nothing happens in the ep but they always end with an awesome cliffhanger lol :p
Sadly didn't like the KnB OP/ED for the new arc either :/

BTW everyone what's your favorite anime OP/ED for this season?
fhana - Divine Intervention (The LASTTRAK "Firestarter" Remix) <-you gotta listen to this one, I love it :)

Edit: It's from Witch Craft Works hahaha
Unfortunately I can't say I like any of them too much but maybe D-Frag's opening (not sure why lol)

Examine

same
HSC
Start watching Shingeki no Shitstorm Free! Honestly it isn't too bad in terms of the manservice idk what all the fuss is about lol. But then again I might have a bias since I used to swim competitively.

Examine

same
HSC
Start watching Shingeki no Shitstorm Free! Honestly it isn't too bad in terms of the manservice idk what all the fuss is about lol. But then again I might have a bias since I used to swim competitively.
Ok at times it's a bit ~weird~ but still good.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Finished re-watching monster, confirmed for me how the villain is honestly one of the greatest villains, not just in anime, but in fiction

madharris

HSC
N/A
Finished attack on titan today!
It was really good! :D

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Finished re-watching monster, confirmed for me how the villain is honestly one of the greatest villains, not just in anime, but in fiction
and the anime is probably the closest anime to perfection out there and the ending is rly profound

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
first few eps of mushi-shi (i.e. what i have watched so far) are beautiful

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)