The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
MAL is fine?

I do agree, it's a beast anime.
dat moment in samurai champloo when (spoilers in white text highlight if you want to read) jin comes back to fight kariya is legit one of the most epic things ever to grace my computer monitor, another scene that comes close is when in attack on titan eren carries the boulder like goddamn so much "f*** yeah!"

Examine

same
HSC
After Kyoukai no Konata I haven't really made a start on any other anime. ATM I'm still keeping up to date with Log Horizon and Golden Time. My next choice will either be Kill La Kill or Mirai Nikki. (still haven't found the time to visit my friend's house for Code Geass :/ )

Read the latest One Piece chapter (spoilers in white) Round D omfg. Who do you think it is? I first thought it was Sabo but then I realised he's going as "Lucy". But shiettt having a strong enough Conquerer's Haki to knock out Cavendish (200m bounty) as well as the rest GG (the only thing which doesn't add up is why they were on the floor in the process, maybe a devil fruit power?) Anyway, the lead up to the chapter was decent the ending was amazing

Looks like the momentum is picking back up for Naruto, things should be good.

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
After Kyoukai no Konata I haven't really made a start on any other anime. ATM I'm still keeping up to date with Log Horizon and Golden Time. My next choice will either be Kill La Kill or Mirai Nikki. (still haven't found the time to visit my friend's house for Code Geass :/ )

Read the latest One Piece chapter (spoilers in white) Round D omfg. Who do you think it is? I first thought it was Sabo but then I realised he's going as "Lucy". But shiettt having a strong enough Conquerer's Haki to knock out Cavendish (200m bounty) as well as the rest GG (the only thing which doesn't add up is why they were on the floor in the process, maybe a devil fruit power?) Anyway, the lead up to the chapter was decent the ending was amazing

Looks like the momentum is picking back up for Naruto, things should be good.
spoiler discussion in following white text: I thought it was conqueror's haki at first too but it must be extremely strong (rayleigh or shanks level) for it to knock out people of cavendish tier completely. I think it's more likely some form of AoE df or phenomenal speed. Chances that it is Kyros? Or a revolutionary/member of kaido's crew that somehow made it into tthe tourney? If the latter it will make an interesting dynamic in the finals where sabo and barto are teaming up so you might have an "enemy" alliance of kaido's guy and doflamingo's peeps

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
also i have started watching another anime, finally got around to watching Cowboy Bebop which is actually rly rly rly good

Examine

same
HSC
5.8 kB/s for Btooom! episode 8 wtf is this. (the other eps were fine)

J280

HSC
5.8 kB/s for Btooom! episode 8 wtf is this. (the other eps were fine)
Hey Examine, if you would like I could send you a link to download the batch for BTOOOM! :)
The tracker (or whatever it's called) is private, and you will need an account but the speeds are amazing. Also you will need to seed back to prevent being banned as others are seeding too :p

J280

HSC
If anyone else wants the link feel free to PM me anytime :)

Examine

same
HSC
Hey Examine, if you would like I could send you a link to download the batch for BTOOOM! :)
The tracker (or whatever it's called) is private, and you will need an account but the speeds are amazing. Also you will need to seed back to prevent being banned as others are seeding too :p
I've already finished downloading all of the episodes completely except ep 8 which is downloading heaps slow for some reason, but thanks for the offer. :)

Examine

same
HSC
notsureifsakamotoorlightyagami

The series is pretty enjoyable atm.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)