The Anime Thread (2 Viewers)

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
bc i said so
Yuu lost all of his memories and became couples with Nao after he came back from saving the world, I guess it's not an amazing ending, but it's not bad

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
charlotte had the shittiest ending
the ending was objectively pretty bad ngl

but I think they made the ending really theatrical and dramatic so it still hit me in the feels, the show was really rushed they put like 10 episodes worth of plot in the last 2 episodes

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
the ending was objectively pretty bad ngl

but I think they made the ending really theatrical and dramatic so it still hit me in the feels, the show was really rushed they put like 10 episodes worth of plot in the last 2 episodes
Everything went bad when they introduced the time travel bs.

[ ]

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes

HAVE YOU SEEN IT

ITS SO GOOD
Watched two episodes of it today, the first episode just reminds me of the depressing working conditions in China, not the part where she almost get raped tho

Disssi

HSC
N/A
Watched two episodes of it today, the first episode just reminds me of the depressing working conditions in China, not the part where she almost get raped tho
It gets soo much better, keep watching, it’s very bingeable

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
In terms of anime, there just hasn’t been anything interesting coming out these new seasons, but anime games instead seem to be getting pretty good - Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)