The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

HSC
i saw like one ad for the apprentice last nite during survivor or CSI, and they sort of referred to it when they advertised merrick and rosso unplanned.

i hate it how they've put it in the 9.30 timeslot. its such a good show, so it should be earlier IMHO

Lundy

Banned
HSC
as long as it's not 8:30, cos then it'd be at the same time as the amazing race

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I do not agree with Pam getting fired. Apex was so shit and she was a great leader. Those stupid bitches always get someone fired but themselves, namely Stacie. I fucking hate her, she so annoying!!! Donald Trump is especially annoying this season.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
haha, that last task was unfair....

I reckon the guys should have used the designer more.

hmm.... another double episode. I don't think the ratings are going so well.....

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
double eps are good... will make it go quicker.. it already feels like its been going for ages

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I love how they always play that sort of medieval king arriving on the scene music when ever Trump turns up. Not.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I thought it was hilarious when Pamela said Maria looked like she was having a seizure .. coz it was so true, she was flinging her arms about, she looked like was crack blinking every second..rofl
But I think Liz, Maria or Sandy should've gone..

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The contortion chick from Cirque du Soleil was from the Quidam show which was just in Sydney.....

I don't really like any of the women that much.... the Asian girl probably has the most common sense. That guy Raj was annoying!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
The contortion chick from Cirque du Soleil was from the Quidam show which was just in Sydney.....

I don't really like any of the women that much.... the Asian girl probably has the most common sense. That guy Raj was annoying!
No wonder.. when we went she wasn't there!
I agree.. Raj was annoying this episode, but most of the women are annoying all the time anyway..

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
i don't think andy will lead well next episode since he is fresh out of uni.

and the previews tell us that he is in the boardroom and is leading, lol

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
ARGH! Yes. She always points the finger. Shes such a retarded bitch. I hope she goes next episode.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Thank God John got fired. He was so annoying. My favourites are Kevin and Kelly now for the guys and Jen M and maybe Ivana for the girls...

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
that would be y i didn't see her either
damn whoevers party it was
i saw it in the program
and realised i didn't see it and was annoyed

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
do you think pretty boy woulda gotten out if he brought the other pricing guy in with him? as well as andy? i mean they woulda all ganged up on him....i thought maybe he shoulda brought in raj as well...
and im going for kevin this season... always support the token black guys!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I like Andy. The fact that John brought him into the boardroom was ridiculous. After last night, I don't like Raj AT ALL. I always disliked him but now he shits me badly :mad:

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Thank God John got fired. He was so annoying. My favourites are Kevin and Kelly now for the guys and Jen M and maybe Ivana for the girls...
Yea, stacy's to textbooky ...so's andy coz he's a recent graduate but at least he's got enthusiam and personalities...not like whingy stacy.

Yea, IVANA is prolly the best girl on the team....she got better after the first 2 episodes...(she reminded me of tammy from season1)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)