The Apprentice 2 (6 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, how do you remember all their names. I think I know about five of their names:p.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I watched this the other night and the other week

This weeks ep was very interesting - clearly jeniffer didn't have any idea what to do - l would have thought that the first thing they would do was go down to the restaurant to see what they would be working with and see if anything needed to be done. I would have split the group up - half go to the restaurant, half go on computers and advertise etc.

I also like Stacy - she's very smart and knows what to do - the others just don't want to listen.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Misturi said:
This weeks ep was very interesting - clearly jeniffer didn't have any idea what to do - l would have thought that the first thing they would do was go down to the restaurant to see what they would be working with and see if anything needed to be done. I would have split the group up - half go to the restaurant, half go on computers and advertise etc.
I think they also should have had a look at the other successful restaurants in the area to see what people like:).

Misturi said:
I also like Stacy - she's very smart and knows what to do - the others just don't want to listen.
She has an opinion about everything though:mad:.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
At the start, i thought Ivana was the dumbest person ever (maybe its coz i compared her with tammy the other asain one from season1 :p)...but actually now, she seems the smartest chick on the team.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Grizzly said:
At the start, i thought Ivana was the dumbest person ever (maybe its coz i compared her with tammy the other asain one from season1 :p)...but actually now, she seems the smartest chick on the team.
i think the smartest chick (yea i know u were saying, on the team) is the one thats in the boys team
i think she has a good chance to win

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
ehh I doubt Pamela would win...She doesnt seem able to surpass some of the guys...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Grizzly said:
What about the task where she was Project Manger:eek:. She had no idea:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Sarah168 said:
ehh I doubt Pamela would win...She doesnt seem able to surpass some of the guys...
Did anyone else notice how they didn't show her much at all in the last episode? I think I saw her once:eek:.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
i hope the black guy wins, he was the only 1 to speak out against the girls bitchin how crazy stacy was

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
Haha, how do you remember all their names. I think I know about five of their names:p.
who needs names?..... there's the 10 yr old jewish girl, the army guy, cruella deVil, the black guy, the guy who wears clown clothes, the asian chick, the waterworks girl, the crazy bitch, the short hair girl, the 10 yr boy and the chick that wont shut up
the rest i dunno

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Um this is form memory...

Mosaic: Kevin, Wes, Kelly, Rob (fired), ummm Andy, John, Chris..oh! and Pamela of course...and Raj :)

Apex: Stacy J (fired), Jewish Stacy, Ivana, Sandy, Jennifer M, Jennifer C (fired), Bradford (fired), Maria, Elizabeth....I think that's it?

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC

'that's what you get when you allow jewish ladies into your restaurant'

She actually got fired from real from her real job for her 'anti-semetic' comments on the show.

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
would trump really want a person called Ivana workin for him?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Um this is form memory...

Mosaic: Kevin, Wes, Kelly, Rob (fired), ummm Andy, John, Chris..oh! and Pamela of course...I think Im missing someone....
I think it's Raj

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
routemarker said:

'that's what you get when you allow jewish ladies into your restaurant'

She actually got fired from real from her real job for her 'anti-semetic' comments on the show.
shit! is that what she said? ch 9 must've cut that bit out

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
eLmo said:
I think it's Raj
oh yeahhhhh...oops. I dont like Raj anyway. That probably explains it :p

Edited :D

Jordan.J said:
would trump really want a person called Ivana workin for him?
Is it that big a factor?

routemarker

HSC
Jordan.J said:
shit! is that what she said? ch 9 must've cut that bit out
rofl no just a personal caption.

Sad that ch 9 dont air the 'extended boardroom' episodes like that on nbc . they show about 30 mins of boardroom which is pretty good. The only way to get those ( because nobody is hosting them on bit torrent) is from apprentice.yahoo.com (may contain spoilers)

routemarker

HSC
something_funny said:
channel nine don't seem to advertise the apprentice very well either..
its been doing el crap, in brisbane, adelaide and perth apprentice is on at 10.30 with extreme makeover on at 9.30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)