The Apprentice 2 (5 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
Stacy - the jewish one with glasses?
Yeah, that is the one. I hated it how she took such offence to Jennifer talking about Jews. I mean get over it, who cares:rolleyes:? She was clearly just looking for a way to divide the team:mad:.

cranberries said:
how funny was it when stacey got caught by 'jensy' bitching bout her?!? and she was all, ' i don't know what ur talking about'
That too:mad:.

Last edited:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
lol that was funny! But they wanted him to do the shoelace thing!
Haha, how funny was that:D! I would have laughed so loud if he had of done it:D!

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
Merethrond said:
Yeah, that is the one. I hated it how she took such offence to Jennifer talking about Jews. I mean get over it, who cares:rolleyes:? She was clearly just looking for a way to divide the team:mad:.
true. all jen c said was that the 2 old jewish ladies were talkin BS, i dont see how thats racist

cranberries said:
how funny was it when stacey got caught by 'jensy' bitching bout her?!? and she was all, ' i don't know what ur talking about'
haha, shows you how stupid she is

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Merethrond said:
Haha, how funny was that:D! I would have laughed so loud if he had of done it:D!
It would have been much better if he tripped over his shoe lace and dumped the food all over them, lol

HSC
jen c actually got fired from her job in real life for her
'racist jewish episode - complete with giving stacey the finger'

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
something_funny said:
i'm not surprised

but i guess they were all prolly angry after having 2 hours of sleep

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
god all the chicks are real cows
the whole thing is so staged tho, i bet its just the editing thats painting a really bad picture of them

donald trump is such a loser, so up himself, always talking about how beautiful and grand Trump Tower is! he talks weird too.

anyways, i love the show, i think its hilarious, but its just really obviously staged and contrived.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
something_funny said:
That is so stupid. Stacey deserved everything she got, and there was nothing racist about her comment whatsoever, in my opinion:rolleyes:.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Perhaps it is a touchy subject with Stacey.. she was probably 'angry' because Jennifer didn't even know if those 2 ladies were Jewish, so she was just labeling them in a bad way, whether they were Jewish or not is irrelevant and she had no reason to comment about it.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
Perhaps it is a touchy subject with Stacey.. she was probably 'angry' because Jennifer didn't even know if those 2 ladies were Jewish, so she was just labeling them in a bad way, whether they were Jewish or not is irrelevant and she had no reason to comment about it.
So what if she was though? People use labels/stereotypes all the time. Maybe she is a devout Jew though, which i wouldn't understand, not being that way inclined myself. I still think she was using it as a chance to cause some controversy though:rolleyes:.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
No thats why I thought she was angry.. why would someone (ie Jen) say "Oh it was those 2 old Jewish hags fault etc etc" not even knowning if they were jewish, infront of another Jewish person- to me thats not right... it was most probably blown way out of proportion, and Stacy seems way too sensitive.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
No I think Stacey was well within normalcy to get cut about the "jewish thing" but i still think shes childish etc ("most scary moment of my life") still jennifer deserved to go. Everyone was right she DIDNT KNOW WHEN TO SHUTUP! and that was WITH editing.
I love Wes, Raj, John and Jen M but I really disliked Elizabeth and Jen C.

But I thought Sandy's decor was really very good. (caroline was right, i guess it was kinda out of place) But I thought they were pretty hard on her about it (shes lucky jen c didnt take her into the boardroom) cos it was very good -- shes SUCH a bridal salon owner though. It just oozes out of her

nerd2die4

HSC
About jens comment. I dont think it mattered wether they were jewish or not. does it make a difference? it just didnt need to be said.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Jewish or not...I hate old cranky people like that. I find it so difficult to remain polite when dealing with them.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
No thats why I thought she was angry.. why would someone (ie Jen) say "Oh it was those 2 old Jewish hags fault etc etc" not even knowning if they were jewish, infront of another Jewish person- to me thats not right... it was most probably blown way out of proportion, and Stacy seems way too sensitive.
Jeniffer didn't even know that Stacey was Jewish though did she? I would imagine that she would have been more careful in her stereotyping if she knew Stacey was a devout Jew:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I just remembered. How funny was it when Bill told Jennifer not to disrupt him, like Trumps other directors do:D. He looked so out of place on the other side of the table:p.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hated jennifer she never shut up
even when she was just listening she say things like i know...yeah
i just wanted to strangle her!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
The guys r soo much cooler but the nick has to swear every 2 mins i see no point to\
But Go Raj,Andy and kevin
but i soo hate stacey (jewish one)"the most sacriest moment of my life" get a life bitch and its true she does cause contrversy even though Jen deseved it
go the guys
if a girl wins i would rather it be maria or Jen(blonde) one or ivana

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)