The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
whos the military guy... as usual i go for the tokens in this case the black/asian person... YAY!

and boy did jen look good in those jeans...

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
I think its obvious Kelli is gonna win, he's been PM 3 times and 3 times he's smashed the other team, the others cant catch up to him

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
izi said:
why are some people just so.... i dont know... lucky!!?? like jen

last week when the project manager decided to let her go, this week when she got credit for levis presentation without 1 creative brain cell (how could she not get the stupid wheel), andy being on her side...
lol, such is life

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im posting while the show is still on...I just have to say that this firing really kills me cos just like kelly said, these 3 are the absolute strongest in the whole pack. It really really killed me that the two bimbos beat Apex at this game.

I think Ivana is gonna go :(....another 5 mins and we'll find out for sure

Edit: and there we go....ARGH DAMN YOU, JEN M!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Last edited:

hatty

Banned
stripping down was stupid.
how the hell can someone like donal trump hire a stripper who lost to many times

pungpui

HSC
this weeks task was really waffly...unclear n stupid! I didnt get how they had to have only 2 or 3 ppl having to run a production line??

and far out that woman thats donald trumps eyes and ears (the one that looks like Princess Diana) is such a bitch! Shes like a man!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hatty said:
stripping down was stupid.
how the hell can someone like donal trump hire a stripper who lost to many times
I know I know. It's like the Andy case. They just performed atrociously in their final episode. I was just rooting for Apex in general though and was sad that any of them had to go.

Last edited:

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Kelly, Kevin and Ivana were the best. Although Ivana had a bad track record - she has proven herself as an incredibly valuable team member on more than one occassion. It was unfortunate that they lost this week - but it had to be Ivana out of them 3. But like they said in tonights episode - Jenn shouldn't be in the Final 4 and Sandy is good, but not as strong as the other three. So dissapointing episode, but its sooo obvious that Kelly and Kevin will be the Final 2. Those girls are just crap!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
To be honest, i would have expected Ivana to be the one paying people to watch her strip. Eww. Just Eww. *throws up*

illin

Ill factor
HSC
yeah she is a bit desperate to show up the other girls ( in looks), and she never did succeed
and never will
but i reckon Kelly will win it...
hoowever Jen is not that bad ;) is she :D?

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
pungpui said:
this weeks task was really waffly...unclear n stupid! I didnt get how they had to have only 2 or 3 ppl having to run a production line??

and far out that woman thats donald trumps eyes and ears (the one that looks like Princess Diana) is such a bitch! Shes like a man!
i love carolyn (that's her name). she's like princess di with a big brass set of testies. She takes no shit, it's great!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
YEH go the token black guy...
i got a feeling the two ladies are leaving next week... since its a double firing!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i didn't see last nights episode was it good?
im guessing ivana went and she did some type of strip thing?
is that what i saw on the ad?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh since her group were selling the bars for 2$ each, and the chicks were selling them for 5... she had to do something to catch up... so she started selling the bars for 20$ as well as striping down into her underwear...
in the end her group got outsold by the chicks by like 700$ anyways...

astro

HSC
damn, i didn't want ivana to get fired...
hopefully, sandy and jen will get fired next week - jen isn't very creative, i mean she practically took credit for ivana's idea during the levis task and sandy's not exactly a great public speaker....

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
astro said:
jen isn't very creative,
I think, even though i dont want it to happen, that JEN is gonna own in those interviews. She is so sly with her words...how do you thinkn ANDY got fired ? Coz of stupid JEN opening her trap about the little discussion, and redirecting trump's questions back to him.

Grrr.... >8(

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
i was wondering how long does one task take? donald trump always said that it's a 13/14 weeks interview, so does that mean each task takes up 1 week to complete? and at the end of the week he fires one person and a new week begins they take on a new task? One of the task, like this week, only took like what? two days? (one day to make the choc, one day to sell) so what are they doing for the remaining of the week??

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I have no clue... but that is a hell of a lot of time to be on a tv show!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)