The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah that was tops! That Raj guys a legend!

Can't wait till next week.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I think the right person was fired in the end. The male teams toy was so crap:uhhuh:!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I think the right person was fired in the end. The male teams toy was so crap:uhhuh:!
I liked Rob though .. and Pamela has such a mean streak
Their toy was crap though - wtf is with Crustacean Nation such a shit name.. they should have come with some sorta bionicle thing .. mmm bionicles :D

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
I liked Rob though .. and Pamela has such a mean streak
Their toy was crap though - wtf is with Crustacean Nation such a shit name.. they should have come with some sorta bionicle thing .. mmm bionicles :D
What about the name of their group, Mosaic, haha:p!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Yay, better challenges this year ...

And "immunity", good old Mark Burnett

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
The amazing race, it was good for a while, then got too repetitive
If anything its survivor thats repetitive, They finaly hit the heartland of south america and they dont touch mainland europe this season, 2 twists that may not be popular but it puts a kink in the game.

On apprentice, watch out for Bradford next week....

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
If anything its survivor thats repetitive, They finaly hit the heartland of south america and they dont touch mainland europe this season, 2 twists that may not be popular but it puts a kink in the game.

On apprentice, watch out for Bradford next week....
good thing i didn't read that...

i would have fired bradford too, he is so damn arrogant, more so than trump himself

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
well if bradford gave the same analogy as he did on his ride home he probably would have saved his tail. Thats what you get when you wave something like that, trump doesnt like anyone who is up themselves more than he is.

'Ill be wearing these clothes for a week' thats if trump allows his cronies to fetch your clothes...

good ep tho.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
routemarker said:
well if bradford gave the same analogy as he did on his ride home he probably would have saved his tail. Thats what you get when you wave something like that, trump doesnt like anyone who is up themselves more than he is.

'Ill be wearing these clothes for a week' thats if trump allows his cronies to fetch your clothes...

good ep tho.
no, i think he thought of that on the taxi to save face.

you could tell he was just arrogant in the boredroom

EDIT: i knew ivana sounded familiar

last name: tinkle, first name: ivana

Last edited:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
EDIT: i knew ivana sounded familiar

last name: tinkle, first name: ivana
from the Simpsons?
Isn't Ivana ..Trumps first wife? the old hag thats got botox injected everywhere?

Anyway I thought it was a good episode, the men deserved to win imo..especially using the charity angle and actually getting out on the street so early..

Last edited:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
eLmo said:
from the Simpsons?
Isn't Ivana ..Trumps first first? the old hag thats got botox injected everywhere?

Anyway I thought it was a good episode, the men deserved to win imo..especially using the charity angle and actually getting out on the street so early..
isn't she starting her own reality show?

i think it had some kind of dating concept, i forget... think it was called "ivana man"

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yes.. I saw her posing with the potential bachelors I think it was on ET or something.. but she's definitely had alot of work done

marty_0001

HSC
Man I was so shocked that Bradford got fired, for reasons that had nothing to do with the task at all! I expected that he wouldn't make it, the girls were right in the first ep when they said he didn't have much brain power, but I didn't expect him to get fired like this.
I just cracked up laughing when he started giving that crap in the board room, "I agree with Caroline 150%." You could just see that she saw right through that. Man Caroline is a bitch.
Now Stacie and/or Ivana has another week to screw things up for their team.

GO RAJ!!!

Sonik

HSC
N/A
^ yep...absolute joke...Bradford's statement was of confidence...but then he backed down & said hey yeah that was stupid...completely let his guard down...Ivana was nothing short of a dog on that task...I know these people are supposedly genius' & there would be alot of pressure on them, but do they seem REALLY stupid at times?...Not many shows make me as angry as that haha but shit yeah! I WANT MY DOUGHNUT ICE-CREAM! There's some VERY nice females there but ehh Ivana & Stacy J just kill it for the whole team...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)