The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
how u doin? said:
To me, firing Bradford seemed like nothing but a shock tactic, done soley for the purpose of entertainment. Which is fine, unless you try to pass it off as something that it wasn't.
I have often thought about that. Do you think that The Apprentice is more for entertainment than a "job interview"? I don't know what to think:).

Brad said:
But what about stacy J Ringing up for temps just on her own, i woulda fired her just for that.
Yeah, I can't believe she would just go and do that. I think she will be this seasons Omarosa:p.

jm1234567890 said:
and i think trump knows who he wants so he can go fire anyone that he wants, even
though bradford might have been stronger than the others, he wouldn't have won in
any case.
What makes you say that:)?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
you think he had a chance to win?
I think he had a chance. The show has only been on for two weeks! I was also asking why you believe Trump knows who he wants:).

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
how u doin? said:
To me, firing Bradford seemed like nothing but a shock tactic, done soley for the purpose of entertainment. Which is fine, unless you try to pass it off as something that it wasn't.
I dont think it was a shock tactic although I can see why people would jump on that argument. The decision made alot of sense. Bradford was an IDIOT and his mistake was worse than Ivana's and Stacie J's combined...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Merethrond said:
I think he had a chance. The show has only been on for two weeks! I was also asking why you believe Trump knows who he wants:).
well, there was a lengthy audition process before the show and everyone prolly had detailed resumes.

i hope raj wins, i want to see what happens with a clown running a company

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I dont think it was a shock tactic although I can see why people would jump on that argument. The decision made alot of sense. Bradford was an IDIOT and his mistake was worse than Ivana's and Stacie J's combined...
I don't think so. Ivana had no idea. She wasn't firm enough and had no control of her team. Bradford was a good leader. He would have learnt from his mistake. Trump even admitted he has made stupid decisions in his life:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
well, there was a lengthy audition process before the show and everyone prolly had detailed resumes.
Hmm, that is only a small part of the process though. They have to prove themselves and show that they can be adaptable and work in pressure situations:).

jm1234567890 said:
i hope raj wins, i want to see what happens with a clown running a company
Raj and Andy are probably my two favourite people at the moment:).

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I like Andy but I cant stand Raj...I hate Pamela as well

Edit: Interesting SMH take on this : It's a sad indictment on the industry when an audience's taste for drama is best satiated by reality TV. To put it another way, was everybody shocked to the core when Bradley was fired on The Apprentice this week?

The second series of The Apprentice (Thursday, Nine) seems to be offering more of the same and, right up until the last episode of series 1, that was good enough for me. Series 2 began with too much of The Donald. Every scene is designed to create the impression he's interrupting something terribly important just to speak to us or his drooling greedy protegees.

Donald Trump went to the Blake Carrington School of Tycoon Acting. He's always cancelling a meeting on his mobile just as the limo pulls up. It's hilarious and stupid, and really would have been more entertaining if he'd gone straight for JR Ewing and entered every shot holding a cut-crystal glass full of bourbon.

The novelty has worn off, but the competition lives on. A catfight between articulate, motivated, egotistical business graduates makes pretty good viewing. And that brings us back to Bradley, a man so cocky he waived his Project Manager Immunity this week and, in a stunning turnabout, found his arse on the footpath, fired.

Donald Trump apparently thought that move was so game-threateningly stupid that Bradley had to go. They're all going, one way or another, and now that we know the routine I doubt the outcomes will hold so much drama each week.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^mmm is "Bradley" meant to be Bradford?

I haven't got a favourite yet.. though I definitely don't like Pamela

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Donald Trump went to the Blake Carrington School of Tycoon Acting. He's always cancelling a meeting on his mobile just as the limo pulls up. It's hilarious and stupid, and really would have been more entertaining if he'd gone straight for JR Ewing and entered every shot holding a cut-crystal glass full of bourbon.[/B]
Haha, and agreed:).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Raj is by far the coolest. He's smooth as!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah, the first thing I thought too was "oh come on...as if that wasn't done solely for shock value."

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
how u doin? said:

i agree, coz it gets ppl talkin around the water-cooler

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
You gotta admit, it was a good twist whether it was premediated or not :D

tabularasa

HSC
Raj reminds me alot of Sam from the first serious just on first impressions and all. Pamela is far to pointy and her selling technique was horrible.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Sarah168 said:
Donald Trump went to the Blake Carrington School of Tycoon Acting. He's always cancelling a meeting on his mobile just as the limo pulls up. It's hilarious and stupid, and really would have been more entertaining if he'd gone straight for JR Ewing and entered every shot holding a cut-crystal glass full of bourbon.

[/B]
yeah... i didn't realise that, i acctually though it was strange that they would film him
canceling a meeting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)