The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i finally watch the first two eps...
fuck did bradford get it bad... and he doesnt even get his clothes back... fucking trump... his at an all time low stealing even clothes

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
nah, i think it is just that they can't let him back into the appartment, he has to go down to the street

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
then again.... that caviar.... :eek:
I know! US$4,000 per meal (that's if you would call it a meal):eek:!

Orange Juice said:
i finally watch the first two eps...
fuck did bradford get it bad... and he doesnt even get his clothes back... fucking trump... his at an all time low stealing even clothes
Haha, I know! They wouldn't even let him get his clothes:D!

I can't believe Donald Trump fired Bradford though:eek:. He even said he was the best in the room. That, in my opinion was stupid of Trump. Bradford realised his mistake and would have learnt from that and not have made that mistake again:(. The other two girls on the other hand had no idea:mad:! The girls team did deserve to loose though, they just copied the boys team! How funny was Andy asking that girl for her phone number:D!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I know! US$4,000 per meal (that's if you would call it a meal):eek:!
I wouldn't call it a meal.. it looks so fucking disgusting ..the only thing that looked good was the alcohol

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
I wouldn't call it a meal.. it looks so fucking disgusting ..the only thing that looked good was the alcohol
I was actually referring to the size of the meal. There were like six little piles and a bit of biscuit or something to spread it on:eek:.

kartie said:
hated his cockiness but Ivana really annoys me
I don't think he is overly cocky, just confident, and you need to be confident. He really had nothing to be worried about, that is why he said what he did. He was one of the best on the team. Ivana deserves to be shot for what she did:mad:!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I was actually referring to the size of the meal. There were like six little piles and a bit of biscuit or something to spread it on:eek:.
I think they get more though - I think Pamela? was asking for more.. otherwise yes that would be the biggest rip off

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
why does this not surprise me?

i was thinking about the first ep... and you know how trump is like "ill take a chance on you" (on andy being in the boardroom)
no shit he was going to take a chance ... i mean he chose for him to come onto the show knowing he was just a recent grad... but then again maybe he didnt choose the applicants which in turn would make me look like a tool... which im not so id like to think he chose em... :rolleyes:

tabularasa

HSC
I don;'t agree with trumpy on his one. I have to say that that decision was pretty bad. I dind;t liek bradford at all. but he was better than all the others in that team. specially stacey and ivana.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
No, the decision made sense. Someone has to wipe that annoying grin off Bradford's face at SOME POINT IN TIME...

nerd2die4

HSC
I hate pamela ( i think thats her name, you know the girl in mosaic). at first when that guy was picked for team leader, and he used his military training to organise the task, she was saying 'he thinks we are in the military, and he is acting all comando on us', and hse didnt like him. then in the end she was all like ' i think he did a great job, he's a military guy and he just used that in the task which was great' aaarghh!!!!!

and also when she was taking that tour at ciao bella, and she was asking all those stupid questions, she is soooo stupid!! i want to get a spoon and stab her

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
nerd2die4 said:
and also when she was taking that tour at ciao bella, and she was asking all those stupid questions, she is soooo stupid!! i want to get a spoon and stab her
Yeah, I hated her for that. They weer totally irrelevant. I think even the guy thought she was annoying:p.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
omg I HATE Stacie! She is so lost and paranoid and just does not shut up! And about Pamela... she thinks that she is smarter just because she is older... and I hated it when she was at that caviar place and she was talking about how the guys didn't know what they were doing but she did and she is asking for all these poshy-named foods! Okay, get over yourself!
Yeah, she thought she was so high above them:rolleyes:.

how u doin?

HSC
To me, firing Bradford seemed like nothing but a shock tactic, done soley for the purpose of entertainment. Which is fine, unless you try to pass it off as something that it wasn't.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
No, the decision made sense. Someone has to wipe that annoying grin off Bradford's face at SOME POINT IN TIME...
People who burst people's egos are mean.

Brad

But what about stacy J Ringing up for temps just on her own, i woulda fired her just for that.

Pamela is pathetic, see her selling Ice creams!! sour bitch needs to wipe the scowl off her pig nosed face.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Brad said:
But what about stacy J Ringing up for temps just on her own, i woulda fired her just for that.

Pamela is pathetic, see her selling Ice creams!! sour bitch needs to wipe the scowl off her pig nosed face.
Bradford's description of her as cruella de ville is so true.

and i think trump knows who he wants so he can go fire anyone that he wants, even
though bradford might have been stronger than the others, he wouldn't have won in
any case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)