The Australians Against Further Immigration Party (1 Viewer)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
isn't that pretty much exactly what i said? rioting doesn't actively solve the problem but it makes politicians listen up

iamsickofyear12

HSC
banco55 said:
I notice after cronulla the middle eastern crime squad got a big boost and Iemma etc. realized they had to stop treating the lebs with kid gloves. So it's not true that nothing came of it although it's a great shame that it took a bunch of idiots rioting to get the politicans to do something.
Some things were done but I don't think nearly enough. Too many people tried to pass it off as racism instead of accepting that there was a genuine problem.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
What pissed me off the most is how Iemma covered up what happened afterwards, the hundred or so cars destroyed, dozens of people raped and assulted all in so called "revenge attacks" [revenge for what? protesting?] the irony is that Cronulla started out as a protest against violent leb gangs, then in "revenge" they do exactly what the protest was all about. Reminded me of France a few years ago with their muslim riot problem. Cops did nothing, just stood back and let peoples property be destroyed.

Basically what they did completely justified the message or original feel of Cronulla, but many people didnt even realise that because it was covered up. Good job Iemma, instead of solving the problem lets cover it up and pretend like "racism" is at fault.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Serius said:
What pissed me off the most is how Iemma covered up what happened afterwards, the hundred or so cars destroyed, dozens of people raped and assulted all in so called "revenge attacks" [revenge for what? protesting?] the irony is that Cronulla started out as a protest against violent leb gangs, then in "revenge" they do exactly what the protest was all about. Reminded me of France a few years ago with their muslim riot problem. Cops did nothing, just stood back and let peoples property be destroyed.

Basically what they did completely justified the message or original feel of Cronulla, but many people didnt even realise that because it was covered up. Good job Iemma, instead of solving the problem lets cover it up and pretend like "racism" is at fault.
What do you expect when Iemma is the minister for Lakemba. He is going to protects his voters.

The revenge attacks not only proved that these leb gangs were committing crimes but it also proved that the police were incapable of stopping them.

HSC
eldery migrants should be accepted, i have no problem with migrants, as long as they don't cheat on their tax system, treat everyone else with respect.. equally and don't poison my food

banco55

HSC
Malfoy said:
Couldn't have said it better, Serius.

I live in an area with a serious gang problem, and I'm not pointing fingers but you can guess who the main culprits are. I've seen firsthand the types of problems that come with this - I've witnessed guns being pulled out at 5.30 in the afternoon for no reason at the train station, I've had a gang threaten to put my head through a concrete wall for wearing Star of David earrings my grandma got for me, etc. Since I'd wager the types of thugs that live in my area are the same ones who go over to Cronulla to cause trouble, I can't blame people for demonstrating against that. I know they'd be sick and tired of it - hell, I'm sick and tired of it, because I have to put up with it every day - and since the police refuse to act on it, they had to do something.

A friend of mine's little brother was beaten up in the Shire area by these gangs, the police did nothing, not even send him to hospital. They tried to deny anything happened and didn't even take a report. He finally got to the hospital and got golden staph. Lovely.
If you follow the situation in Europe the amount of anti-semitic attacks has gone up exponentially as the percentage of muslims has gone up over the past twenty years or so.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
If you follow the situation in Europe the amount of anti-semitic attacks has gone up exponentially as the percentage of muslims has gone up over the past twenty years or so.
lol, what a stupid thing to say..

banco55

HSC
MaNiElla said:
lol, what a stupid thing to say..
I suppose your argument is the old linguistic canard that Arabs are semites too so they can't be anti-semitic. I'll say it more clearly: the increasing number of Muslims in Western Europe has led to a huge rise in the number of racist attacks against jews:

"Anti-Semitic attacks soared by 45 percent from 2005 to 2006, according to France's main Jewish organization, the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions. The council reported that 112 cases of assault were reported to a hot line for victims of anti-Semitism last year, compared with 77 the previous year. Anti-Semitic acts, both lesser physical violence and vandalism, rose 40 percent, to 213 incidents, from 134. ''In virtually all cases of assault, there is no doubt that anti-Semitism is a motive,'' the council said in a statement."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9905E5D81E3EF934A15751C0A9619C8B63

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
I suppose your argument is the old linguistic canard that Arabs are semites too so they can't be anti-semitic. I'll say it more clearly: the increasing number of Muslims in Western Europe has led to a huge rise in the number of racist attacks against jews:

"Anti-Semitic attacks soared by 45 percent from 2005 to 2006, according to France's main Jewish organization, the Representative Council of Jewish Institutions. The council reported that 112 cases of assault were reported to a hot line for victims of anti-Semitism last year, compared with 77 the previous year. Anti-Semitic acts, both lesser physical violence and vandalism, rose 40 percent, to 213 incidents, from 134. ''In virtually all cases of assault, there is no doubt that anti-Semitism is a motive,'' the council said in a statement."

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9905E5D81E3EF934A15751C0A9619C8B63
well, no where does it say that the muslims caused these anti-semitic assaults against jews in france.
Its sad that jews have been facing assaults and all, but that doesnt mean that the muslims are behinde it.

banco55

HSC
In taunting calls to Halimi's family, the abductors addressed his parents with anti-Semitic slurs and told them to get cash ''from your synagogue." They also contacted a French rabbi, boasting, ''We have a Jew." Even more shocking, investigators believe that many inhabitants of the project were aware that the youth gang was holding a Jewish captive, but none called police or urged the abductors to show mercy.
The atrocity has stunned a country that is trying to cope with what Jewish leaders perceive as intensifying anti-Semitism in France, mainly among Muslims of Arab or African heritage, but also growing among Caribbean islanders from former colonies and, to a lesser extent, poor white immigrants from other parts of Europe who also inhabit the dreary suburbs -- known as ''banlieues" -- that surround all major French cities
Although tens of thousands of French turned out last month to march against anti-Semitism, few analysts believe the show of solidarity will change the attitudes of an embittered underclass of restive Arabs, Africans, and other dark-skinned newcomers who increasingly, if illogically, blame Jews for the poverty and prejudice that often beset their lives. France is home to Europe's largest population of Muslims -- about 6 million -- as well as the continent's largest community of Jews, about 600,000

http://www.boston.com/news/world/eu...i_semitism_seen_rising_among_frances_muslims/

lexie85

HSC
i know so many muslims, like literally heaps and not a single one has any problems with jews, or even any other religions either

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
In taunting calls to Halimi's family, the abductors addressed his parents with anti-Semitic slurs and told them to get cash ''from your synagogue." They also contacted a French rabbi, boasting, ''We have a Jew." Even more shocking, investigators believe that many inhabitants of the project were aware that the youth gang was holding a Jewish captive, but none called police or urged the abductors to show mercy.
The atrocity has stunned a country that is trying to cope with what Jewish leaders perceive as intensifying anti-Semitism in France, mainly among Muslims of Arab or African heritage, but also growing among Caribbean islanders from former colonies and, to a lesser extent, poor white immigrants from other parts of Europe who also inhabit the dreary suburbs -- known as ''banlieues" -- that surround all major French cities
Although tens of thousands of French turned out last month to march against anti-Semitism, few analysts believe the show of solidarity will change the attitudes of an embittered underclass of restive Arabs, Africans, and other dark-skinned newcomers who increasingly, if illogically, blame Jews for the poverty and prejudice that often beset their lives. France is home to Europe's largest population of Muslims -- about 6 million -- as well as the continent's largest community of Jews, about 600,000

http://www.boston.com/news/world/europe/articles/2006/03/13/anti_semitism_seen_rising_among_frances_muslims/
you know its really funny how your really spending so much effort digging up stories about muslims assaulting jews.

Jewish people have been persecuted by non-muslims for a really long time. They were always persecuted in europe by non-muslims. Every group of people from different religions face persecution and assaults at some point. Muslims, hindu's, buddhists all face assaults too, and the reason for that is just because they are muslim, or hindu, or a buddhist. Just how a jew is assaulted because they are jewish.

sXcGuRl69aU

I'M BREAKING LOLZ
HSC
lexie85 said:
i know so many muslims, like literally heaps and not a single one has any problems with jews, or even any other religions either
haha you sure about that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)