• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop for 2006 (1 Viewer)

Pilgrim

HSC
please no editing. and no google-ing XD now whos the real hip hop fan? thats right u know SHIT ALL!!!!

Pilgrim

HSC
oh j dilla, yer he worked on one of the pharcydes albums. he died on the 11th.

i mostly knew him by the name phat kat dilla though.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
good at least your not as teenybopper as i thought :)

it was fun playing along with you but use your brain and read some more posts before you jump to conclusions

*leaves playing no need for alarm*

P.S and no its not as underground as you can get.

goodnight

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
its called sarcasm idiot i was just baiting you geez

and lol @ you only knowing jay for his work with the pharcyde. Dude go get more of his work, you'll thank yourself for doing so.

Last edited:

sarahbarah94

HSC
who likes the song My Hump isnt it the best song ever not including Mockingbird

otay

HSC
sarahbarah94 said:
ooo that's a big call. i mean don't get me wrong... I think it is a great song, a lyrical masterpiece if you will. But I'm having trouble putting it in front of any 50 cent song coz he's like fully the best, and also the whistle song from juelz santana. Mockingbird is pretty mad too i agree. Now you wanna know what is crap? Big Daddy kane, EPMD, DITC, BDP, Ultramagnetic MC's, Organized Konfusion!!!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
sarahbarah94 said:
you're being sarcastic as well, right?

Pilgrim

HSC
otay said:
ooo that's a big call. i mean don't get me wrong... I think it is a great song, a lyrical masterpiece if you will. But I'm having trouble putting it in front of any 50 cent song coz he's like fully the best, and also the whistle song from juelz santana. Mockingbird is pretty mad too i agree. Now you wanna know what is crap? Big Daddy kane, EPMD, DITC, BDP, Ultramagnetic MC's, Organized Konfusion!!!
DITC aint shit without big L

Monstar

HSC
Pilgrim said:
dude seriously, thats about as underground as music gets. your mainstream queens couldnt comprehend the type of shit they release.

get used to the fact that tupac is dead and you're just another groupie who hit the stores after better days.

you are officially branded a mainstream queen. your music tastes match that of a 14 year old.
he is fucking with you..

Pilgrim

HSC
somehow he thinks he is more intelligent than most and that he's better. but in the end he is a loner with an arts degree. congrat-u-fucking-lations

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i don't think im more 'intelligent than most' i just think im better than you because you seem like a fucking idiot that can't even spot the most obvious sign of sarcasm or satire. And you seem to go by what other people tell you about degrees. Sheep.

7th Sign

HSC
I am really likeing these DJ DRAMA mixtapes I got.

I rate drama as one of the best djs in the game.

Also got the new "Nelly And The St Lunatics - Whos The Boss"
and I felt liek it was a totall piece of shit...didnt really like any music on it :|

also this is a bit old but "Juvenile - Reality Check" is GREAT i really liek this album just need retail copy now :D

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh dj drama is getting real big in the states, he signed to grand hustle now :D.

im still not sick of any of the juvenile songs, 'get ya hustle on' is nice, the video is cool too.

didnt bother gettin that nelly album coz i knew it was going to be shit even by mainstream standards. Few tracks on that are years old too, i think it was just a compilation thrown together for die hard nelly fans.

im still loving that aceyalone and RJD2 album

cant wait for 'fishscale' it got a real good review, theres spossed to be a track about being underwater, and the reviewer said it is a return to 'supreme clientele' quality :D. waiting on that danger mous and cee-lo album too, been waiting too long for that.

that new murs album with 9th wonder is hot too.

Last edited:

otay

HSC
ok pilgrim since you seem to be into aussie hip hop, wat you think about koolism's new album which dropped yesterday? i quite enjoy it.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
T.I Feat UGK - Front, Back & Side To Side 2006 Video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sl7RiJ2TKxE&search=ugk

:D:D:D:D:D:DD::D

i read a list of guests on KING and one caught my eye,............'travis barker' :S the drummer that was in blink 182...would be interesting to see how that turns out

other guests: common, (maybe) jay-z, kanye west, jamie foxx, B.G, (maybe) lil wayne, P$C, UGK

dillian

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
its called sarcasm idiot i was just baiting you geez

and lol @ you only knowing jay for his work with the pharcyde. Dude go get more of his work, you'll thank yourself for doing so.
Dont give austrlalian hip hop shit, joel turner is not australian hip hop, neither is mundine or any of these phonies, try www.obeserecords.com for some real australian hip hop. you know, you listen to music about how many cars a nigga owns, and how many dudes he shot, and what guns he has. and really there just shit versions of big l, b.i.g and tupac. so dont go saying that aussies think there hard for listening to aus hip hop, cos its about the culuture and the love for hip hop not ure bullshit cunt

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
dude wtf i like aus hip hop im giving that pilgrim fag shit because he seems like a retard.

'you listen to songs about how many cars a nigga owns' wtf, yeah i listen to some pop rap [and i dont classify it as hip hop] but i mostly love hip hop, big L done alot of bragging himself and 2pac is overrated as fuck.

i love aus hip hop if its just about the culture and the love for hip hop but face it, alot of mainstream aussie hip hop is trying to hard to sound like US hip hop in order to appeal to the masses, they are comprimising their integrity to make a buck, im calling THOSE people faggots.

i know of obeserecords (i like pegz, downsyde and hilltop hoods) and i know joel turner and mundine aren't hip hop. Dumbass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)