The Best R&B/Rap/Hip-Hop for 2006 (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
theres a snippet of 112's apparent first single, at least the one they are considering, i don't see it being a hit as far as i have heard, its called 'work' they also have some unreleased stuff that has leaked recently, namely 'shawty red' which is a nice smooth song, and 'morning show' which is a love-making song, well an attempt at one.

the albums that im anticipating are:

young dro - best thang smokin - either august 1st or september 12th, single: shoulder lean
governor - son of pain - think its aug 1st. single: blood, sweat and tears - amazing R&B song
rashad morgan - untitled. single: tell em what they wanna hear
big kuntry - untitled. single: 'yeah im on it'
obie trice - dunno when: singles: snitch, cry now
danger mouse and black thought - dunno when
the roots - game theory. single: dont feel right
nas - hip hop is dead...n. jay said there will definently be a nas/jay track on there!
OutKast - idlewood. Singles: idlewood blues (Andre 3000), morris brown (big boi), the mighty o
raekwon - OB4CLII

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeah but im dissapointed they took weezys verse off of 'byrd call' :S i have no idea why they did that, but its not a bad album.

Actually not many major albums are leaking this month :(:(:(:(:(

hopefully singles leak to make up for it

T.I did a song with justin timberlake for JT's new album and a song with beyonce for beyonce's new album so i hope they leak :D

for bobby valentino fans, i know 'special occasion' comes out towards the end of the year but damn about 7 songs have leaked already, hopefully he doesn't put them all on the album as i hate getting albums then hearing songs ive heard 6 months before. I know 'wreck' is the first single, might be a hit too, 'pullin up' with smoke (from field mob) is a nice mainstream song too.

Last edited:

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
dangermouse and blackthought should be so hot

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Mobb Deep
Presented by 4Motion Ent Pty Ltd
Over 18's Only, ID Required

Metro Nightclub, Melbourne
Management reserves the right to refuse entry.

Blood Money Tour

As one of the most influential hip hop duos of the last ten years, Mobb Deep are finally bringing the heat Down under with the announcement of their upcoming Australian Tour!

Few hip hop artists in the industry today can claim to have over a decade of consistency under their resume. In fact, even fewer can claim to have been able to contribute some classic material within that time span. "Shook Ones Part 2"..."Survival Of the Fittest"..."Hell On Earth"..."Quiet Storm"..."Burn"..."Twisted". To the average eye, they read like song titles. But to the students of hip hop culture, they read like chapters in the book of hip-hop. Turn to page 2006 and you'll find the story of one of hip hop most influential entities aligning themselves with one of the biggest forces in music to release their most talked about project yet - Blood Money.

Blood Money and their impending Australian Tour will solidify Mobb Deep's stature as hip-hop music's premier duo.

TOUR DATES:*
Fri 4 Aug - Metro Nightclub, Melbourne
Sat 5 Aug - Mercury Nightclub, Brisbane
*Ticketek is only selling for the above venues.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/show...searchId=cf001431-3583-4696-b281-f9bc8be54d09

ok....WHERE THE FUCK IS SYDNEY:burn:

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
Mobb Deep
Presented by 4Motion Ent Pty Ltd
Over 18's Only, ID Required

Metro Nightclub, Melbourne
Management reserves the right to refuse entry.

Blood Money Tour

As one of the most influential hip hop duos of the last ten years, Mobb Deep are finally bringing the heat Down under with the announcement of their upcoming Australian Tour!

Few hip hop artists in the industry today can claim to have over a decade of consistency under their resume. In fact, even fewer can claim to have been able to contribute some classic material within that time span. "Shook Ones Part 2"..."Survival Of the Fittest"..."Hell On Earth"..."Quiet Storm"..."Burn"..."Twisted". To the average eye, they read like song titles. But to the students of hip hop culture, they read like chapters in the book of hip-hop. Turn to page 2006 and you'll find the story of one of hip hop most influential entities aligning themselves with one of the biggest forces in music to release their most talked about project yet - Blood Money.

Blood Money and their impending Australian Tour will solidify Mobb Deep's stature as hip-hop music's premier duo.

TOUR DATES:*
Fri 4 Aug - Metro Nightclub, Melbourne
Sat 5 Aug - Mercury Nightclub, Brisbane
*Ticketek is only selling for the above venues.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MOBBDEEP06&searchId=cf001431-3583-4696-b281-f9bc8be54d09

ok....WHERE THE FUCK IS SYDNEY:burn:
"blood money tour" says it all:bomb:

esquared

HSC
ticketek dont sell for the metro in sydney. but they are playing the metro.

i saw the new beastie boys film tonight. it sucks. great performance but the whole audience camera thing totally backfires and its fucking horrible to watch. should've released it as a live cd.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
grr i went all the way to the city and the metro box office was fucking closed

they wouldnt answer their phone either

i come home, ring, THEN they answer, the hcick tells me i can buy metro tickets from the enmore theatre box office so i have to go all the way to enmore road to buy them grrr, was gonna go today but woke up too late lol.

emjayel

HSC
N/A
Espo15 said:
dangermouse and blackthought should be so hot
Not just DM & Black Thought, but the whole bottom half of that list. Can't wait for the new The Roots album, it's been ages since Tipping Point (though the recent remix albums are awesome).

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
fuck why he gotta bring ne-yo and rihanna with him :(

i mean yeh cool and all but now the lil teenyboppers will rush to get tickets, hence, more demand, hence less supply, hence it will be harder to get a ticket.

I tell you what would piss me off

ok

if the teenyboppers hear ne-yo and rihanna n rush for the tickets. Then the people who are fans of jay-z people who love reasonable doubt so much miss out on the tickets. Then at the concert he performs all of reasonable doubt with just ne-yo and rihanna supporting and the teenyboppers are dissapointed.

that would piss me off bad.

esquared

HSC
chill dude. unless you're one of those apathetic dudes who waits till after the onsale time, you'll be sweet.

and im sure there's enough love for Hova in sydney. There'll be many a diamond in the air.

I personally dig the supports

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i gotta make sure im signed up to ticketek, ticketmaster7, whoever tickets will be sold through im getting that pre-sale no matter what.

the roots - game theory (the album) leaked today

god damn 'game theory' and 'that it there' are nice tracks, another quality offering from the roots. Legends.

Ludacris' first single from Release/Therapy leaked today too 'money maker' feat pharrel, it a damn nice club song, will definently be a hit. The other two leaked tracks 'tell it like it is' and 'war with god' are nice too, but luda has fallen off since his first 2 solid albums, hopefully this will be a good release.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)