The Biggest Loser (1 Viewer)

payafee

HSC
salsydney said:
i reckon him and Fi will hook up.... bahahhhaa... theres just something about their hugs, and their "im proud of you's"
omg i noticed that too!! and you can tell he was totally turned on when she wore that dress..

dora_18

HSC
payafee said:
omg i noticed that too!! and you can tell he was totally turned on when she wore that dress..
i know! he talks to her too often about how good she looks, and i thought it was just me as well....and hes always so impressed with her and always giving her compliments about everything...aww theyd make such a cute couple as well!

lol, now after saying all this it would be funny is he turned out to be gay...man i really want to know!

kow_dude

HSC
The Biggest Loser needs a change of rules. Fiona should have been eliminated a long time ago. In fact, she shouldn't even be on the show. She's constantly below the yello line and now that she is in the final 3, she thinks she's superior to the other contestants.

Go Adro you beast !!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Its not only a game of weight loss, but also one of strategy.

Take Survivor (eurgh, haven't watched it for years, but meh, my point still stands), it is often the "weaker" players that make it through, riding on the coattails of others, out "outwitting" the others to make it to the end.

As far as I see, there is nothing wrong with this. If you were to have a game that the final three were determined purely by who had lost the most weight, who would you have? Probably, my guess would be Wal, Harry and Shane, an all male group who may or may not deserve to win.

Yeah, fundamentally the game is about losing weight, but its not purely about how much you can sweat it out in the gym, but how well you can win by using your head.

Pace_T

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Yeah, fundamentally the game is about losing weight, but its not purely about how much you can sweat it out in the gym, but how well you can win by using your head.
While Fiona's shit performance in the gym has gotten her in the final (as she's not seen as a threat), I still hardly call this a strategy. She isn't choosing to lose small amounts of weight, so her lack of commitment/hard work is not a strategy. She's just a shit competitor, and in the end, she's getting awarded for it by making it to the final.

kow_dude

HSC
Pace_T said:
While Fiona's shit performance in the gym has gotten her in the final (as she's not seen as a threat), I still hardly call this a strategy. She isn't choosing to lose small amounts of weight, so her lack of commitment/hard work is not a strategy. She's just a shit competitor, and in the end, she's getting awarded for it by making it to the final.
Exactly! And didn't she gain weight on several weekly weighings? I remember Fiona saying that she needed to lose about 50 kilos to ultimately become the biggest loser. What a huge difference between her and Harry.
They should introduce a new rule that whenever a weight gain occurs, that person is automatically eliminated.

dora_18

HSC
theoretically...she needs to lose 40kg...either way in my opinion shes come a long way...i mean shes not the stuck up and child-like person she was at the begining of the show...shes more determined and you can blame her for making minor mistakes like sculling custard and gainign a few pounds whilst on the show...i mean YES the show is about weightloss....but these people go into the house and give up everything in terms of that they used to enjoy foodwise in their diets...id go crazy...and because of the "small" body weight she possessed compared to the other hosemates...the effect of her eating a few cupcakes of sculling custard would inevitably show more on the scales then say of someone like adro or harry....i gurantee that everyone slipped up on that show in terms of binging on food etc....saying that they should be eliminated as soon as they gain weight is a bit full-on becasue i gurantee if anyone starts losing weight you will gain some weigh in some weeks before you reach your goal....i know its a show and thats its whole idea..but still...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i dont care who wins..as long as its not kristy..
:)

i wanted shane to win the 50k

kow_dude

HSC
How much did Adro needed to lose?

It was the absolute right decision to bring Adro into the final 4. I am so proud of him.

InFeRn0

HSC
kow_dude said:
How much did Adro needed to lose?

It was the absolute right decision to bring Adro into the final 4. I am so proud of him.
he needed to lose 50.5 kg and he lost 51.3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)