The Coles Thread (1 Viewer)

bouncingfire

HSC
anyone know if the coles for you card discount card will work at office works when buying a $1000 laptop?

bdude

HSC
I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Also, I went into work to grab some bread and talk to our CSM who came back off a cruise and they all had the new name badges, they look much better.

zobothebobo

HSC
i like the name badges better too. they're very shiny. i got given two. i got one last night and another one today because the first one had my name in capital letters instead of lowercase letters.

anyone know if the coles for you card discount card will work at office works when buying a $1000 laptop?
should work, i know a couple of people at work bought tv's and used their discount card and it worked.

bdude

HSC
i like the name badges better too. they're very shiny. i got given two. i got one last night and another one today because the first one had my name in capital letters instead of lowercase letters.
all my workmates' had the names in uppercase :/

bouncingfire

HSC
anyone get the brief on the Basics card? good to see that part of my tax money is not going towards to alcohol

jirwin

HSC
all my workmates' had the names in uppercase :/
I got my new name badge today. They don't look the best, are twice the thickness of our old ones and aren't as professional. Mine already has scratches on it and it hasn't been worn!

You can see that the name insert bent when they were trying to put it in also. Oh and as I expected, it says 'Jessica' (lowercase) instead of 'Jess'. Have to see the store manager about getting a new insert. Least it should be somewhat easy to change compared to the last ones.... I now have 4 name badges.

greekgun

HSC
I got my new name badge today. They don't look the best, are twice the thickness of our old ones and aren't as professional. Mine already has scratches on it and it hasn't been worn!

You can see that the name insert bent when they were trying to put it in also. Oh and as I expected, it says 'Jessica' (lowercase) instead of 'Jess'. Have to see the store manager about getting a new insert. Least it should be somewhat easy to change compared to the last ones.... I now have 4 name badges.
Yeah...the new bages are kinda...gay. I have like 10 of the old coles badges at home, wtf are we supposed to do with them now?
And u know how when in the sales mode of the POS system, when idle a little message pops up on it saying "Ask customer for fly buys" and its pissing me off...how stupid do they think we are, not only do the tell us about mystery shoppers and asking for FB and asking for bags and a shit load more of things to come...but now they need to fucking have messages popping up on the screen every 10 secs. wtf. just wtf.

bdude

HSC
It's been like that for ages (except for tas it says loyalty card not flybuys)?

hehe, everyone got new name badges yesterday that are now in lowercase.

jirwin

HSC
Yeah...the new bages are kinda...gay. I have like 10 of the old coles badges at home, wtf are we supposed to do with them now?
And u know how when in the sales mode of the POS system, when idle a little message pops up on it saying "Ask customer for fly buys" and its pissing me off...how stupid do they think we are, not only do the tell us about mystery shoppers and asking for FB and asking for bags and a shit load more of things to come...but now they need to fucking have messages popping up on the screen every 10 secs. wtf. just wtf.
I've never seen the message pop up for flybuys!

greekgun

HSC
I've never seen the message pop up for flybuys!
Eh...maybe its new software or something...its annoying as fuck though. Im starting to ask a customers whether have FB at the start of a transaction due to the message, and then ill ask again at the end out of habit. I hate FB. HATE. Such a stupid card...if i didnt have to ask for it, i would be such a happy worker.

But hey, who's working Anzac day?
Ive got a feeling our coles is going to be busy as fuck due to our service manager being away and 2IC doing the rosters...and i had a quick look at them and shes understaffed us...can anyone say priority 1 all day?

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Ive got a feeling our coles is going to be busy as fuck due to our service manager being away and 2IC doing the rosters...and i had a quick look at them and shes understaffed us...can anyone say priority 1 all day?
our rosters aren't that far ahead yet >_> i worked THIS monday but i don't normally work mondays...so probably not, fuck!

HSC
Such a stupid card...if i didnt have to ask for it, i would be such a happy worker.
I agree (well obviously with EDR not FB). At least Coles customers get something, no matter how minute, over $5. EDR customers get NOTHING below $30, and we're still expected to ask for every transaction and sprout the most bullshit reasons why we're asking.

bdude

HSC
Eh...maybe its new software or something...its annoying as fuck though. Im starting to ask a customers whether have FB at the start of a transaction due to the message, and then ill ask again at the end out of habit. I hate FB. HATE. Such a stupid card...if i didnt have to ask for it, i would be such a happy worker.

We got it a few months ago. It's not a popup but just a message that sits where the scanned items go before you scan anything.

I've got 12 (open) to 4 on Sunday, and the sunday's the public holiday in Tas :)

greekgun

HSC
We got it a few months ago. It's not a popup but just a message that sits where the scanned items go before you scan anything.

I've got 12 (open) to 4 on Sunday, and the sunday's the public holiday in Tas :)
Eh, thats what i meant but im just too lazy to describe something properly.

zobothebobo

HSC
we only got the flybuys message a week ago, but i don't really care about it. i normally just start scanning and don't pay attention to it. i never ask for flybuys at the start of a transaction anyway, only at the end.

here in victoria, we get paid public holiday raters for the sunday and the monday. i know that i'm working the sunday, but i'm not sure about monday.

jirwin

HSC
I know I won't be working either days as I have a week and a bit off due to getting my wisdom teeth removed. Go into hospital on Thursday and not available again until 1st May because my unavailabilities for TAFE run into my unavailabilities for my operation. Pretty sweet time off work, pity I'll be recovering for most of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)