The Department Says Relax (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williams180

HSC
~untitled~ said:
15 HOURS! THATS INSANE KID!

Anything over 12 hours is taking it a bit too far i think.
i reckon 6 is solid. Just like going to school and studying all day.

~untitled~

HSC
williams180 said:
i reckon 6 is solid. Just like going to school and studying all day.
Everyones different though, some people might learn in 6 hours what might take someone else 10 hours to learn... And theres some people who I think are scared that if they stop studying and sleep the big study monster might come and get them and drown them in a pile of textbooks...

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
~untitled~ said:
Everyones different though, some people might learn in 6 hours what might take someone else 10 hours to learn... And theres some people who I think are scared that if they stop studying and sleep the big study monster might come and get them and drown them in a pile of textbooks...
lol
this guy from my school he said " i only studied 5 hrs on my day off"

-.-

but then again he topped 5 subjects ( i'm talking 3U maths and shit like that) and will probably get 100 UAI too *sigh*

~untitled~

HSC
ahen said:
lol
this guy from my school he said " i only studied 5 hrs on my day off"

-.-

but then again he topped 5 subjects ( i'm talking 3U maths and shit like that) and will probably get 100 UAI too *sigh*
OMG!!! i think he needs to come and visit where i live. where youre a nerd if you study any more than an hour and a half a day :p... and then your day off extends for a week straight. My dtudy times are probably weird to everyone elses though. i study for 45 minutes then have a 15 minute break, and just keep doing that all day. that way i have complete concentration knowing im breaking soon.

Sofstar

HSC
Hitting double digits in study hours is insane! How does one do it?

N

noir.

williams180 said:
community and family studies wat a joke!. You have no right to criticise me when you waste your HSC with that. Thanks for letting everyone on BOS know ure UAI goal like we give a fuck whether 90 is suffice. And it wasnt a bout uai it was about stress. Therefore its obvious if u have easier courses in 99% of cases you wouldnt feel to stressed.
I'd like to jam a chainsaw down your throat :)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Beege & FromDeeEast :D

Now I know of four people that will be doing the same course as me :eek:

That's if i get in.

zaqwerty said:
'Home and Away' says to relax also.

Subtly...

Character A: "Why aren't you studying?"
Character B: "You need to take breaks sometimes"
LOL.

starrysky

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
relax?? relax?!?!?
clearly the department is entirely made up of NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS.
-sniff- Your sig reminds me that I need to find Full House episodes ... I've yet to start watching it but it sounds bloody fantastic.

On a more on-topic note - ten(ish) days to go. If anyone here is relaxed, please, do lend us your ears while we panic.

cutiebabyforeva

Coz I'm Cool Like That ;)
HSC
What the hell. Like we all go to some private school, have madddd money and parents who spoil us with a 'stress relief massage' at $155 pfffffft get real! Fucking sad article.

And that is how I relief my stress :D Complain, complain, complain and be a bitch! :D

cutiebabyforeva

HSC
starrysky said:
On a more on-topic note - ten(ish) days to go. If anyone here is relaxed, please, do lend us your ears while we panic.
I knowwwww 10 days :(:( I'm stressed but not anymore than I've been all this year. Just as long as you study and know your stuff then that's all you can do.
So study study study!!

starrysky

HSC
cutiebabyforeva said:
What the hell. Like we all go to some private school, have madddd money and parents who spoil us with a 'stress relief massage' at $155 pfffffft get real! Fucking sad article.

And that is how I relief my stress :D Complain, complain, complain and be a bitch! :D
I like you already.

If, by some miraculous occurrence between now and Paper 1, I score one million dollars, I would rather save it and bitch to relax than go to some spa. What the fuck.

cutiebabyforeva

HSC
starrysky said:
I like you already.

If, by some miraculous occurrence between now and Paper 1, I score one million dollars, I would rather save it and bitch to relax than go to some spa. What the fuck.
Bahaha and give some of that money to me ;)

starrysky

HSC
cutiebabyforeva said:
Bahaha and give some of that money to me ;)
:p

Eh. For some reason I'm relaxed now, but that's only because I'm finishing up my journeys essay. When I begin tackling powerplay and transformations, I'll count how many hairs I rip out and tell you all.

Has anyone turned to music in order to relax? I'm finding myself increasingly listening to film soundtracks with instrumentals in order to do this 'relaxing' thing. Today it's Ratatouille - tomorrow shall be Gladiator.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
starrysky said:
-sniff- Your sig reminds me that I need to find Full House episodes ... I've yet to start watching it but it sounds bloody fantastic.

Full House? As in, the Olsen twins full house? I <3 that show.

Edit: My music has always been on. Music is <3

cutiebabyforeva said:
Complain, complain, complain and be a bitch!
Oh great. :p

LOL spammer. WW will send you an email very soon.

I vow to never spam again.

On topic - I am feeling relaxed but im not. Obviously if i was severely stressed i'd be studying and sitting in front of my desk and not on BOS. Meh. Although i am doing all my engalay now :D

starrysky

HSC
tanjin said:

Full House? As in, the Olsen twins full house? I <3 that show.

Edit: My music has always been on. Music is <3

Oh great. :p

LOL spammer. WW will send you an email very soon.

I vow to never spam again.

On topic - I am feeling relaxed but im not. Obviously if i was severely stressed i'd be studying and sitting in front of my desk and not on BOS. Meh. Although i am doing all my engalay now :D
Lol no. Korean drama Full House, although now for some reason, I'm thinking their related. What the fuck.

Anyway.

Hurrah! English! Care to venture on MSN? lolololol.

-switches to Gladiator-

cutiebabyforeva

HSC
starrysky said:
:p

Eh. For some reason I'm relaxed now, but that's only because I'm finishing up my journeys essay. When I begin tackling powerplay and transformations, I'll count how many hairs I rip out and tell you all.

Has anyone turned to music in order to relax? I'm finding myself increasingly listening to film soundtracks with instrumentals in order to do this 'relaxing' thing. Today it's Ratatouille - tomorrow shall be Gladiator.
Yeah I'm not too stressed. I was last week because I so did not do the amount of study that I was planning on doing. But I've now completed all my English and Legal notes... nearly finished eco & ancient notes... so it should be cool :D

I've actually been listenning LESS to music lately... it's coz I love it too much and start dancing & singing to it for hours and waste so much time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)