• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

reno all front row in china!
looks like its gonna be another borrring race..

jake2.0

. . .
HSC

How come Ch10 aren't showing the race live??? Its on at like 11:30 but the race actually starts at 4 our time, wtf?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

coz if they start at 4
its mean the news is gonna be late
if the news is late
then aussie idol is late
and we cant fkn have that happen >8( /sarcasm

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

God forbid if anything causes Australian gay idiot to run late :mad1:
Same with the news.

Neil and Leigh will be sitting there talking about qualifying on RPM, while the race is running. $50 says Leigh will accidently blurt out who is winning.

Like 3 weeks ago he told all of Australia that Schumacher was retiring before the press conference. Over grown ape :mad1:

More importantly I have completely lost faith in Bridgestone's wet weather tyres after todays performance. Absolutely disgusting. Schumacher should have not been in the top 10, but because of his rain driving skills he managed to get there.

I wonder how bridgestone actually managed to get the tyre contract for next season. Fucking shitstones :mad1:

Once again Furball is going to win the World Tyre Championship :mad1:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

I must say, Jenson Button's new livery is doing tihngs to me. Any idea what prompted the change? I was under the impression Mr E said no to running two cars under different colours back when BAR was first formed. How Jacques Villeneuve could sleep at night when his car was carrying the decals two companies selling death-on-a-stick is beyond me.
Cape said:
Neil and Leigh will be sitting there talking about qualifying on RPM, while the race is running. $50 says Leigh will accidently blurt out who is winning.
Should have taken you up on that bet ... mind you, I already knew. And I also know who won. Cape, you're going to be bitterly disappointed when you find out.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

You had me worried for a minute when you said Jenson Button's livery is doing things to you :p

Honda's livery has something to do with a Chinese sponsor. 555 i think.

Good thing you didn't take up that bet. You would have been $50 richer.
Yup, I've already seen the race. Absolutely dissapointed with the outcome.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Well, that new lick of paint looks damn sexy ...

And for those of you playing at home and don't get the joke:
Schumacher Snr. won and Cape is disappointed because he's doing better than he has all season and he'll be retiring in 2 more races.
Also, the Spykers look half-decent for once in orange and silver. When they get their new powerplants from the Prancing Stallion next year, they might be able to so a Scuderia Toro Rosso. Remember, the Red Bull Junior team was born out of the ashes of Mnardi and they've been scoring points, so a Spyker points finish isn't out of the question ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Oh, you bastard. Your at it again :mad1:
2 races left :(
As for your first point ... what F1 season have you been watching? The first bit of the season was fine.

That lick of new paint, i'm pretty sure is only for China.

Haven't Toro Rosso only scored 1 point this season? Thats nothing to write home about, even being the former Minardi. Even Zsolt managed to score one point (Indy 2004). And we all know Zsolt is no world champion.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Righto, who is the champion. Yup, say it with me:
MICHAEL SCHUMACHER!!

Hopefully in Japan Michael can secure the title. I dont want it going down to the wire in Brazil, given the timezone differences, I'll be a nervous wreck :p

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Hey remember what happened last time Schumacher was in a down-to-the-wire, winner-take-all chase for the title?

Why don't we ask Jacques Villeneuve? I'm sure he has fond memories of that day at Jerez in 1997 ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Last time the championship went down the the wire, winner take all, was 2003. And guess what, he came away with the championship then. Or be it by doing the bare minimum, thanks Sato :D

Schumacher will win this years title, just you watch. I'd bet anything on Schumacher winning, hes on a roll. Suzuka is bridgestone territory anyway, even though we appear to be in for another wet race.

Fantastic to see Sato back to his usual tricks yesterday during the GP.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC

Damn ch10 are showing the race on replay :burn: Would've been a sweet day, bathurst then F1, oh well.

I just want to know whats happening next year in terms drivers. I know Kimi is goin to ferrari, Alonso to McLaren, Webber to Red Bull. So who's got the sencond seat at McLaren De la Rosa? JPM is goin to Nascar right? And what about at Williams?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

2nd seat at macca hasn't been confirmed yet
But either De La Rosa gets to keep it, or they hire Lewis Hamilton.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

jake2.0 said:
I just want to know whats happening next year in terms drivers. I know Kimi is goin to ferrari, Alonso to McLaren, Webber to Red Bull. So who's got the sencond seat at McLaren De la Rosa? JPM is goin to Nascar right? And what about at Williams?
Yes, Montoya is going to NASCAR, but insofar any remaining seats have not been filled. As Grizzly pointed out, the McLaren drive will probably be Lewis Hamilton vs. Pedro de la Rosa and Williams has retained the services of Nico Rosberg (although Webber out-performed him despite this year's piece-of-shit car) and taken on Austrian Alexander Wurz, who was their test driver and former Bennetton number two in 1998.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Bathurst and Japan on the same day! I love this weekend!! Too bad its still like 3 days away :(

Drivers next season:
Ferrari - Kimi / Massa
Renault - Fisi / Kovalainen
Mclaren - Alonso / Hamilton / De la Rosa / Paffet (De la Rosa probably won't happen as having 2 spainaids on the team won't sit down well with the sponsors)
Honda - Button / Barrichello
BMW Sauber - Heidfeld / Kubica?
Williams - Nico / Wurz
Red Bull - Coulthard / Webber
Toro Rosso - Speed? Luizzi?
Spyker - Albers / Klien
Toyota - Schumacher / Trulli
Super Aguri - Sato / Davidson

And cut Nico some slack. Hes a rookie :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

I'm more interested who gets the "0" or the "1" on their car ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

i doubt de la rosa will be getting that seat... think itll go to lewis hamilton...
rumor has it... hes gay

bizadfar

HSC

Nico is a fucken joke man, all hyped and shit. But it equates to a bunch of DNFs(not inc. mech failures) when he find himself run out of road or too much driver error. PLus his just as bad as "JPM book of driver excuses" "Sticky throttle" "Engine cutting out on downchanges"

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC

Orange Juice said:
i doubt de la rosa will be getting that seat... think itll go to lewis hamilton...
rumor has it... hes gay
he's black too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)