• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
re: The Official F1 Thread

heh, 1 race to go
this thread is gonna die until march next year ;P

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Grizzly said:
heh, 1 race to go
this thread is gonna die until march next year ;P
Don't be silly Joshy boy! Ferrari ski camp!!
Kimi in Ferrari overalls :shy:

I'm ordering my tickets in a few weeks :D:D:D:D:D:D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Yeah, see I'm inclined to agree with Grizz. Let the thread die during the off season for all those reasons you listed, Cape ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

And what is wrong with the Ferrari ski camp? Social event of the calender :)

It will die until car launches. I can't wait until the new liveries come out!
Saying that ... Spyker better change its colours, from above it looks like a Ferrari :mad1:

That said, why are we talking about next year! Theres still a WDC and a WCC to be decided. Its a long shot for MS and Ferrari to win. Renault more or less have it wrapped up :(

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Cape, Spykers are orange and silver, Ferraris are red. I'm red/green colour blind and even I can tell the difference. Stop whinging.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

No, from above! Like from a helicopter shot, they look similar to Ferrari. Maybe its time for me to get my eyes checked again :rolleyes:

I'm allowed to whinge. I'm waiting for class and its boring :sleep:

Oh ... explain colourblindness to me. Does that mean you can't red and green or what???
Yes, I'm bored :mad1:

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Red on green or green on red means I'll see one colour as another - I usually see red as brown in this case. It's worse with a third colour, such as brown. The best example I can give you is a pool table: take a red ball and a brown, place them next to each otehr on the green felt and ask my to pick them apart.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

:) Thankies for explaining.

You made me unbored for a minute :p

ohdato

HSC

I doubt MS will cheat in his last ever race but to win the WDC one last time...He'll have to get Massa to do the dirty work but Alonso can chew him up.

A wet Brazil would be sweet haha. I predict Webber will start in the top10 and cream all of them.

I'd like to see how much more chrome Mclaren can get on the car causes thats all they are gonna have next year.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Massa can't do the dirty work. Ferrari need a 1-2 finish in order to have any chance of getting the WCC.
Michael's only hope is if a backmarker plays chicken with Alonso and causes him to dnf, that renault is just too reliable. Even when they play safe, they still finish 3rd :(

Theres only a 10% chance of a wet race in Brazil on Sunday. But Brazil has thrown up some unusual races in the past, so theres still hope for an Alonso dnf.

Renault will annouce their new title sponsor on Monday. ING. Rumours saying they could go green next season.

And is there any word on when Kimi is allowed to start testing for Ferrari. If Ron doesn't let Kimi go after Brazil, I'm going to be one very very angry person.

:)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

ohdato said:
I'd like to see how much more chrome Mclaren can get on the car causes thats all they are gonna have next year.
Que? The Spaniard in me (yes, I'm part-Spanish) is quesioning that because I was under the impression Vodafone's colours were red. Or has that deal fallen through?

And Cape, what do you mean by "go green"? Are you talking about their racing strip for 2007?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Vodafone is still going to Mclaren, until 2010. I don't think that they'll put much more red on the car. I guess similar to what it is now?

And by green, I mean, the livery might be dark green. I guess like the old Jaguars?

bizadfar

HSC

My creative peice in paper 1 was about F1... how sad can i be.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

bizadfar said:
My creative peice in paper 1 was about F1... how sad can i be.
Thats gold! Good luck in your exams anyway :D

F1 news:
- Kimi to have his first test with Ferrari in Jan.
- Kimi's excerise trainer to move to Ferrari with him.
- Kimi to continue living in Switzerland for tax purposes
- Kimi to buy a flat in Milan.
- Mclaren to launch their car on the 14-16th of Jan
- Renault to also launch their car in Jan.
- Kubica to drive in 2007.

:D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

Say it with me, everyone!

ALONSOMANIA!

That's right,

ALONSOMANIA!

Fernando takes Championship Number 2, finishing in second place behind Felipe Massa (who was, for some bizzare reason, wearing green and yellow as opposed to red ... any ideas as to why?), JB third and the Retiring Bastard in fourth.

All we need to know now is who's taking the number 2 seat at McLaren (which gets to run with the number 1 again!) and who will race alongside Klein at Spyker (they might be the perennial tail-enders, but that orange and silver strip makers the Dutch consortium one of the sexiest-looking cars on the grid).

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

Stuff Alonsomania. Its not the moment. He can wait, until he gets the trophy in December.

Massa was wearing those funny coloured overalls because its the Brazilian Flag.

Second spyker seat, I'd put my money on Albers.

Meanwhile what a fantastic final race from the master. Judging by the performance, why the hell is he retiring :(
Hes still got one or two more seasons in him. Come back! I want to see a MS / KR team at Ferrari!

I'm going to miss him. Everything already feels empty already :(

bizadfar

HSC

thx Cape!

"ll we need to know now is who's taking the number 2 seat at McLaren (which gets to run with the number 1 again!) and who will race alongside Klein at Spyker (they might be the perennial tail-enders, but that orange and silver strip makers the Dutch consortium one of the sexiest-looking cars on the grid)."

What do you mean Mclaren gets no.1 again?(you imply they had it in 2006) They never had it since 2000.

Yea my motorsport crazy friends wanted to see MS and KR dream team and because - and I quote they "wanna see him beat the german fuck" My friends in F1 are mostly around 22-30, and most are Williams fans at heart and/or Mclaren. We hate "wanke stained" ferrari LOL!! That has changed this year, especially since Michael has changed his attitude alot positively.... and williams just suck lol.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A

bizadfar said:
What do you mean Mclaren gets no.1 again?(you imply they had it in 2006) They never had it since 2000.
Yeah, you just made my point. They haven't run with it since 2000. Now they get to carry it again.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC

ObjectsInSpace said:
Yeah, you just made my point. They haven't run with it since 2000. Now they get to carry it again.
They only get the number 1 cause they gave Alonso more $$$ than Renault did.

I expect to see Alonso whinge and fall through the field next season :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)