The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: The Official Football Thread

Man Utd have serious problems.

The mojo they used to play with is gone. It feels like there's no leader anymore.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

We bought his brother last season and just recently loaned him to Dijon.

I swear we must have bought the wrong Amalfitano.
Lol. Better than tevez buy at couple of years ago.

- FIFA 12 Achievement "Get Tevez Off the Bench"

crazy_paki123

HSC

Moyes is too scared to take risks atm, Ferdinand is too slow and old now. Giggs and Ferdinand should retire before they really embarrass themselves and their reps. If Moyes really does have an unlimited budget, then sort out the problems. Bring in Hummels and Garay. Bring in Baines or Luke Shaw, bring in Herrera and play Chicharito, Kagawa and Nani alot more. I know Moyes is in his 1st season and it will be hard to win the league but if United dont get top 4 then Moyes' place as United manager must be seriously reviewed.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

dat berahino goal, beautiful setup

but still can't believe manu...

Makematics

HSC

the fuck? why are we (real) so weak against athletico madrid? First copa del rey last year, then we lose today :'( Dw we shall crush kobenhaven in UCL :D

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

the fuck? why are we (real) so weak against athletico madrid? First copa del rey last year, then we lose today :'( Dw we shall crush kobenhaven in UCL :D
I see, you go for real, I wonder why? #gloryhunter
Good induction for bale tho.

Madrid are decent.

Makematics

HSC

I see, you go for real, I wonder why? #gloryhunter
Good induction for bale tho.

Madrid are decent.
idk i just started loving them back in the beckham, michael owen, Raul and ruud van nistelrooy eras and have continued to support them :p

we're actually managing to improvethe team chemistry now that we arent trading off half the team each year to buy even better players. There was a really turbulent period a few years ago where nothing was going right, and they thought the solution was to just buy anyone and everyone who was any good... But i like the current squad

deloving

HSC

Because Atletico is the better team. Both in the present and at the time of last year's Copa del Rey. I couldn't see todays Derby, but the result was more than expected. We've been playing rubbish since the beginning of the season. Real lacks creativity, especially from the middle. Neither Khedira nor Illarramendi can take charge by themselves. The gap left by Xabi Alonso should be filled by Modric as it has been the past couple of games, yet he did not start. Unbelievable. Every game we field 10 men against 11. The game against Elche was lucky. Hell, we even played 1 v 11 most of the game. (thank you based Ronaldo). We should have lost against Villareal 5 - 0. (Thank you Saint Lopez). Galatasaray clearly did not show up to their game - the result was fantastic, but the game relatively poor.

It would have been more fair if we lost 5 - 0 to Atletico. That would be a real wake up call. Let's start by realising what a waste of everyone's time Benzema is.

We've sustained quiet a few injuries. We're in a time of transition. Regardless, so far I'm calling Ancelotti's performance as very poor.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Ramseyyyyyyyyyyyy

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

I really do hope that either Arsenal or Spurs win this season.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Arsenal haven't played anyone that's half decent bar Spurs though.

crazy_paki123

HSC

dw everyone Man UTD will hit back as they usually do. All the teams above us will drop points especially Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. Mourinho is being negative with Chelsea so i dont see Chelsea winning tbh. But what Moyes said about United not having enough world class talent to challenge for the UCL is terrible from him. We were a bad ref's call within in the semi last year and were the Champions. I see United bouncing back but I think Arsenal will win the EPL. I hope Liverpool make the top 4 because id love the Man UTD - Liverpool rivalry on the Euro stage and yeah Chelsea and City are shit :)

Makematics

HSC
dw everyone Man UTD will hit back as they usually do. All the teams above us will drop points especially Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool. Mourinho is being negative with Chelsea so i dont see Chelsea winning tbh. But what Moyes said about United not having enough world class talent to challenge for the UCL is terrible from him. We were a bad ref's call within in the semi last year and were the Champions. I see United bouncing back but I think Arsenal will win the EPL. I hope Liverpool make the top 4 because id love the Man UTD - Liverpool rivalry on the Euro stage and yeah Chelsea and City are shit :)
Scuse me real deserved to win in UCL last yr ;)

crazy_paki123

HSC

umm yeah if nani doesnt get sent off i think we wouldve won. Madrid didnt look like scoring at all ...

deloving

HSC

Scuse me real deserved to win in UCL last yr ;)
Not after scumming our way in the 1/16 and completely losing our shit in the semi finals, up until the last 10 minutes of the 2nd leg when we were very close to making a crazy come back.

Last edited:

Makematics

HSC

Not after scumming our way in the 1/16 and completely losing our shit in the semi finals, up until the last 10 minutes of the 2nd leg when we were very close to making a crazy come back.
i meant that we deserved to beat man u, not the final. and anyways, im obviously hugely biased XD
and yeah omg i remember that comeback, i was fucking going apeshit when ramos buried it into the back of the net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)