The Football Thread (4 Viewers)

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

Would've gave a yellow for that Nani foul. He got all ball but it was dangerous.
I'm biased though.

Thank heavens Chelsea lost. Though now it's our turn to go to Everton. Saha is on fire.

Roy9

HSC

Great win by Everton

Gerrard diving and getting away with it again ffs... he really is an embarassment

kyokaku92

HSC

Cant believe Chelsea beat Arsenal then lose to Everton!!!??? But then again poor defending in set pieces (eg: Terry) cost us the match

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC

great morning.. arsenal win and top 2 drop points. wish saha got the spot kick though

LordPc

HSC

Great win by Everton

Gerrard diving and getting away with it again ffs... he really is an embarassment
its amazing how someone can be so critical of one team and yet so lenient on another. i suppose you consider Cesc's last minute handball to be an accident. he was probably trying to scratch his head, wasnt he?

i dont go around complaining that Fellaini needs a haircut, so why dont you do us all a favour and restrict your comments to games involving everton?

Roy9

HSC

its amazing how someone can be so critical of one team and yet so lenient on another. i suppose you consider Cesc's last minute handball to be an accident. he was probably trying to scratch his head, wasnt he?

i dont go around complaining that Fellaini needs a haircut, so why dont you do us all a favour and restrict your comments to games involving everton?
Fabregas did handball it, so what - the ref missed it. It's a whole different story when Gerrard constantly cons the ref by diving and gets away with it time after time (you know, the Cesc handball incident wouldn't have even happened if Gerrard didn't dive....... oh, and when Gerrard hit the post against us the other week from a free kick, yep, you guessed it - he dived to win that as well)

And lol @ you comparing Fellaini needing a haircut to Liverpool's captain/England's vice-captain blatantly cheating

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC

Fabregas did handball it, so what - the ref missed it. It's a whole different story when Gerrard constantly cons the ref by diving and gets away with it time after time (you know, the Cesc handball incident wouldn't have even happened if Gerrard didn't dive....... oh, and when Gerrard hit the post against us the other week from a free kick, yep, you guessed it - he dived to win that as well)

And lol @ you comparing Fellaini needing a haircut to Liverpool's captain/England's vice-captain blatantly cheating
he should never be vice captain. should be lampard/rooney

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

shit tackle by nani... and just as things were starting to fall into in place for him.

kyokaku92

HSC

Chelsea 4-1 Cardiff!! ;)

Anyone know which games in the Champions League are being played on SBS this week?

K

Kozak92

Chelsea 4-1 Cardiff!! ;)

Anyone know which games in the Champions League are being played on SBS this week?
The Europa League has favour with Galatasaray VS Atletico this Friday :D:D:D:D

They should have shown Fenerbahce vs Lille. Much better teams.

kyokaku92

HSC

AC Milan vs Man United- Wednesday 6:30am (looking forward to this one) :pirate:
Fiorentina vs Bayern Munich- Thursday 6:30am

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)