The Football Thread (1 Viewer)

ATAR_boy

HSC
Re: The Official Football Thread

3 nil v lille

hurrah!
nice win for Benitez, it gives him some relief for the time-being.

Lille's youth-talent in Hazard is going to leave VERY VERY SOON..maybe to Anfield, Old Trafford?

Did anyone see the Fulham VS Juve game?? :hammer: What a game for Zoltan Gera! Juventus bought Felipe Melo...what a waste, he shoulda stayed at the Viola.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

nice win for Benitez, it gives him some relief for the time-being.

Lille's youth-talent in Hazard is going to leave VERY VERY SOON..maybe to Anfield, Old Trafford?

Did anyone see the Fulham VS Juve game?? :hammer: What a game for Zoltan Gera! Juventus bought Felipe Melo...what a waste, he shoulda stayed at the Viola.

yes! we won! ha. was trying to figure out who did

ATAR_boy

HSC

yes! we won! ha. was trying to figure out who did
okay, who saw the UCL quarter-final draw?

Arsenal VS Barcelona (Henry against his former side, i'm predicting a draw at Emirates followed by a strong win at the Nou Camp)

Lyon Vs Bordeaux (If Lyon can win 1-0 at home, they'll progress)

Bayern Munich VS Man Utd (Robben and Ribery must be at their best when playing at the Allianz Arena as Rooney will pawn them at Old Trafford)

Inter VS CSKA (Mourinho pulled the easiest out of the last 8; With Maicon, Sneijder; Milito and Jose in-form, i'm predicting an easy win for the Italians)

Roy9

HSC

Can't believe the 2nd leg of Bremen v Valencia wasn't televised anywhere...... the first leg was so good, I just knew the 2nd leg would be epic

kyokaku92

HSC

okay, who saw the UCL quarter-final draw?

Arsenal VS Barcelona (Henry against his former side, i'm predicting a draw at Emirates followed by a strong win at the Nou Camp)

Lyon Vs Bordeaux (If Lyon can win 1-0 at home, they'll progress)

Bayern Munich VS Man Utd (Robben and Ribery must be at their best when playing at the Allianz Arena as Rooney will pawn them at Old Trafford)

Inter VS CSKA (Mourinho pulled the easiest out of the last 8; With Maicon, Sneijder; Milito and Jose in-form, i'm predicting an easy win for the Italians)
Does anyone reckon the UEFA champions league draw was a little fixed this season? I swear there have been so many players/managers playing their old clubs this season than previous years eg: Barca vs Inter (Ibrahimovic vs Eto'o) Lyon vs Real Madrid (Benzema) Man United vs AC Milan (Beckham) Chelsea vs Inter (Mourinho) and now we have Barca vs Arsenal (Henry) and Bayern vs United (1999 final)

But anyways, I like these match ups... should make for fantastic matches
My predictions: Barca on away goals, Bordeaux, United (I'll give Munich the benefit of the doubt if they score at Old Trafford) and Inter

ZaraKu

HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Annoyed that Sydney won the GF over the weekend, I wanted Melbourne to win 2 in a row

ATAR_boy

HSC

FAARRKKK!! there goes the EPL title again... Blackburn 1-1 Chelsea :mad:
Chelsea were always going to struggle without key players like Ashley Cole and Michael Essien and to some extent Petr Cech.

The Blues will finish 2nd this season, the only way Ancelotti can win the title is: WINNING at Anfield + Old Trafford and WINNING against Villa + Tottenham.

Congrats to Man Utd on winning the title. Even though Arsenal has so many points, they will choke very soon :D.

EPL Predictions: Champion: Man Utd; 4th place: Man City (if Tevez continues his form...)/Tottenham; Relegated to Championship: Burnley; Portsmouth and one other side.

ATAR_boy

HSC

Can't believe the 2nd leg of Bremen v Valencia wasn't televised anywhere...... the first leg was so good, I just knew the 2nd leg would be epic
I agree, the only channel that showed the 8 goals was SBS - Europa League Highlights - 3pm Sunday. The Anderlecht VS Hamburg game was very entertaining --> Lukaku will be moving this transfer window, Emirates or the Bridge? :D

LordPc

HSC

Chelsea were always going to struggle without key players like Ashley Cole and Michael Essien and to some extent Petr Cech.

The Blues will finish 2nd this season, the only way Ancelotti can win the title is: WINNING at Anfield + Old Trafford and WINNING against Villa + Tottenham.

Congrats to Man Utd on winning the title. Even though Arsenal has so many points, they will choke very soon :D.

EPL Predictions: Champion: Man Utd; 4th place: Man City (if Tevez continues his form...)/Tottenham; Relegated to Championship: Burnley; Portsmouth and one other side.
we going to start making predictions then?

i think Arsenal could snatch the league, particularly if something happens to Rooney. the psychological influcence of not having him in the team might affect performances

man city to grab 4th. benitez to get fired and then sign for real madrid the next week

burnely, west hame and portsmouth to drop

samwell

HSC

Predictions: favorites to win order of probability<Arsenal, Utd(given rooney stays fit), Chelsea>
4th place is probably gonna go to man city as tottenham still hav to play both Chelsea and liverpool.
I dont think Arsenal will choke if they dont win the league they will probably lose it by a very narrow margin. Utd will b gunnin but if rooney's form dips/he gets injured we could c 'em not winning. If Chelsea wake up from their slump we could c 'em pushing 4 the title late on.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

Just back to say:

Fuck off Torres. Karma is a bitch. See what happens when you accumulate bad karma? It comes back to bite you in the arse. Suck it up like a girl, kunt.

And a nice thank you to Big Sam for giving us some help. Now we have the title in our own hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)