the hsc cannot tell you how smart you are. discuss (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
But you MUST be Asian, I mean we have the following evidence:

- A tenuous grasp of the English language
- Complete bafflement when someone makes inferences from what you've said
- No sense of humour; ultra-literal interpretation of everything said
- Unbelievably loose grasp on the world around you

Seriously though, UAI corresponds more to what part of the state you live in and how much money your parents have than anything else.

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
so all ppl in kings school get high uais wooooh!
mayb u don't relise some public schools (james ruse, sydney boys) perform better in the hsc than private schools. WEll if u consider my english to be poor u obviously haven't read other posts...we're all not like u...taking hours to edit and brush up/make posts perfect..we don't relli hav that much time...so u talk like that on msn
don't release ur frustrations on poor asians, many asians are actually doing law (an english subject wooohh! I KNOW)

U must be an aussie who didn't perform well in the uai and is now sulking and regretting it. Get over it..sad..i pity u

Cya guys..:rofl: :rofl:

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
HSC results and UAI doesn't necessarily indicate how smart you are.
For one thing, the compulsory inclusion of two units of English can disadvantage some people with mathematical mindset and those from foreign backgrounds, as they have to study extra-hard to get same marks than those who find the English subject easy.
Also IQ is measured by mathematical and general knowledge/ability, and the subjects which stresses essays (e.g. English, Business Studies/History) do not reflect your intelligence-it reflects your reasoning. Necessary skills to have, but doesn't indicate how smart you are.
So don't worry about struggling in Uni because of poor UAI, just choose the courses and subjects that suits you, and go for it

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
so all ppl in kings school get high uais wooooh!
mayb u don't relise some public schools (james ruse, sydney boys) perform better in the hsc than private schools
These are selective schools... the people that go to these schools are necessarily from the 'poor' side of town either.

don't release ur frustrations on poor asians, many asians are actually doing law (an english subject wooohh! I KNOW)
Not all asians are poor at english, however those that are would find difficulty doing law.

U must be an aussie who didn't perform well in the uai and is now sulking and regretting it. Get over it..sad..i pity u
Yes... must be that :rolleyes:

funnybunny

HSC
'These are selective schools... the people that go to these schools are necessarily from the 'poor' side of town either."
Yeah mannn that makes perfect sense!!!1:rofl: maybe i was wrong ...maybe u are asian...
i knoe ppl who go to non-selective schools and got a higher uai than u...

"Not all asians are poor at english, however those that are would find difficulty doing law." Great reply state obvious! tHAT'S LIKE SAying not everythin is human

"yes must be that" thakyou for admiting ur own ignorance:bomb:

Man i was serously laughing all thorugh ur reply..seruously don't make any more posts...

besides why r u here ..ur like 48 yrs old

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
This dickhead's coming to UNSW?

Sorry, we don't need any more clueless asians.

funnybunny

HSC
Damage INc
oookkk.........thankyou for ur well thought out and inspiring response
no joking..of all the threads i have read..that must be the stupidest reply eva..even moreso than not-that-bright's smarty pants replies seriously that's saying something....

Ur reply is soo stupid that everyone else will already think of a respone without me having to point out:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But in case u still can't think of one...well i nott quitttee sure but last time i think non asains like lotr (e.g americans) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh yeah...lundy, we also do not need ppl with stupid replies with expeltives..besides asians are soooo clueless that they get 99+ uais..rite? rofl then wat makes u.... sensless

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Funnybuny... yu are so stupid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i thikn you should take yuor brilliant uai and enrol in 'english for fucking retards' looooolz! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh yeah...lundy, we also do not need ppl with stupid replies with expeltives..besides asians are soooo clueless that they get 99+ uais..rite? rofl then wat makes u.... sensless
lol 'then wat makes u'

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
funnybunny said:
How was her reply any stupider than yours?

You really are clueless. Your UAI doesn't measure anything else but how hard you worked during the HSC. Getting 99.90 doesn't stop you from being a dickhead, nor does it stop you from talking and typing like an absolute moron.

Seems like you're avoiding arguing with anyone in this thread who has a high UAI - because your only feeble argument ("you're just sulking because you're stupid and you stuffed your HSC") can't apply to them.

funnybunny

HSC
rotfl rotfl ...oops i mean rofl:rofl: "why uy are so stupid":rofl:

wat a loser hahahahah, u kept on pasting that for about 30 times and still didn't realise it

o yeah...i got a band 6 in english...well if i need english lessons..then u must first go and steal a brain :rofl:
it's sad how ppl rely on sterotypes/ asians to attack ppl with high uai.

let's use ur bogan language
Strutthhh, gdmate..that's BULLSHIT mattee....can't say any more ..limited language :rofl: hmmm...i think i'll go to the bush to get some wigitigrub for dinner mate...it's on the house

Damage Inc. seruosly ur post doesn't even make sense...yes there is a tv show called lotr:rofl: yes any program that's been on tv is a tv show woow !!:wave:
seriously reply in actual words..
it's funny how aussies take it so personally when we call them dumb

funnybunny

HSC
LOL editing ur post to correct mistakes ...ohh well we all knoe ur dumb

seriously dreamrish...i think "HA, for favourite TV shows, funnybunny has "lotr"." is a stupid comment...
" typing like an absolute moron."; i think ur refering to not-that-bright

"Seems like you're avoiding arguing with anyone in this thread who has a high UAI - because"-- it seems that the only ones arguing with me hav a low uai..(low comprehension ability to understand what they are arguing for doesn;'t make sense)
oh yeahh.. r u dumb or somehtin there is a lotr tv show. moron

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
funnybunny said:
LOL editing ur post to correct mistakes ...ohh well we all knoe ur dumb

seriously dreamrish...i think "HA, for favourite TV shows, funnybunny has "lotr"." is a stupid comment...
You were referring to Lundy. Damage was the one with the above post.
funnybunny said:
" typing like an absolute moron."; i think ur refering to not-that-bright
Is that so? I seem to have a lot less trouble interpreting his posts than yours.
funnybunny said:
"Seems like you're avoiding arguing with anyone in this thread who has a high UAI - because"-- it seems that the only ones arguing with me hav a low uai..(low comprehension ability to understand what they are arguing for doesn;'t make sense)
oh yeahh.. r u dumb or somehtin there is a lotr tv show. moron
You just completely ignored what I said. Doesn't that prove my point about you having no real arguments?

Get over the LOTR TV show.

funnybunny

HSC
"Is that so? I seem to have a lot less trouble interpreting his posts than yours."

Dreamrish... well it seems that u can undterstand my posts weelll

besides notthatbright does type like a moron:
rolft rolft !!!! i think it is :rofl: but i still can undterstand him..see wha u r saying doesn';t even make sense go back to the dumb lounge

it doesnt take much to understand notthat brigt..it's like an ape rambling on with a few words if u hav trouble interpreting my posts maybe i should type in ape language...oggabbaaga...u undertsand? i can! i hope u concur!

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
funnybunny said:
rotfl rotfl ...oops i mean rofl:rofl: "why uy are so stupid":rofl:

wat a loser hahahahah, u kept on pasting that for about 30 times and still didn't realise it

o yeah...i got a band 6 in english...well if i need english lessons..then u must first go and steal a brain :rofl:
it's sad how ppl rely on sterotypes/ asians to attack ppl with high uai.

let's use ur bogan language
Strutthhh, gdmate..that's BULLSHIT mattee....can't say any more ..limited language :rofl: hmmm...i think i'll go to the bush to get some wigitigrub for dinner mate...it's on the house

Damage Inc. seruosly ur post doesn't even make sense...yes there is a tv show called lotr:rofl: yes any program that's been on tv is a tv show woow !!:wave:
seriously reply in actual words..
it's funny how aussies take it so personally when we call them dumb
I posted it twice because my internet server is being problematic.

We're not bashing you because of your UAI, we're bashing you because you're almost completely incoherent. So the impression that you're giving us is that you achieved your UAI because because you had your face glued to your books for an entire year. That's not necessarily indicative of intelligence, it's just hard work. If you're so darn smart, why can't you even articulate yourself properly? The impression I get is that you're a typical socially retarded nerd. Good luck in the real world.

Meh. You can call me dumb all you like. I know I'm not, so I don't feel the need to get defensive.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Lol this guy is hilarious... I <3 the smiley :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
The parts in bold are basic spelling errors...

Dreamrish... well it seems that u can undterstand my posts weelll
besides notthatbright does type like a moron:
rolft rolft !!!! i think it is but i still can undterstand him..see wha u r saying doesn';t even make sense go back to the dumb lounge

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)