• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The joke that isn't (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Hehe, I think priests are awesome!

You follow some random and keep bugging them till they help you with quests.

It's so annoying to tackle quests by yourself, especially those stupid ones which take you deep into some cave. You end up getting the quest item, then running out of the cave at top speed with about 42 mobs chasing you, all the while hoping that they're not going to stun you with some lameass stun like that goddamned hammer thing, purge, or sumothershit. >_<

I need level 18 so I can dispel. :(

H?

buddy
HSC
Sigh. Working 12-13 hr shifts means I haven't played WoW in a week, and by the time I get any free time to play you guys'll be level 60 :(

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Not really, no ones really played since the last time.

HSC
N/A
timobr0 said:
you gain honor by killing people, and you use that honor + the insignias as a form of currency now (instead of gold) to buy pvp rewards from the Champions' Hall which can be accessed by anyone now seeing those ranks don't exist anymore. So you dont need to be Field Marshal to buy Field Marshal gear anymore :) eg. a sword might be 20000 honor + 20 insignias from each battleground. You no longer get rep as you don't "hand them in" as rep with them doesn't matter anymore..although u still get rep in game when capturing flags etc.
*holds head in hands* Yes, it's official...I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about :( I try reading up on the articles, but it doesn't sink in at all :( Good to know someone around here does! lol

I'm still waiting for other players to work out popular specs and post them up instead of experimenting on my own... my lvl 60 pally's talent tree hasn't been touched since the new patch, which kinda sucks because now I'm Seal-of-Command-less and Holy-Shock-less (not fun for runecloth farming).

On the bright side, it will be nice to have another warrior and another priest in the guild :) I think we're getting pretty well rounded now...

Rob: In caves, what I normally do is get quest item, then hearth out. I HATE having to fight my way out, unless I can bubble and run (that's if the cave isn't too deep)

EDIT: Was anyone online today during the almighty server screwup?

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
I was online yesterday but not during this screwup i guess........

btw: I'm moving very very soon.....all furniture is being taken today and I won't have internet until the electrician comes where we're moving (grandmas house). So I may not be online at all anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.......

edit: unless i keep my comp here for now and use a makeshift desk or the floor lol.....

Last edited:

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
havent logged in awhile and i see this

I've got a 60 sham and war atm on Frostmourne (thats oceanic yo). thats PVP guys! PVE sucks.
On the hordeside!

I have a 24 UD mage that i was gonna level up for TBC but well i thought i'd grind honor for the HWL weapons instead for my mains.
god i sound like such a nerd now.

come join me!

HSC
N/A
ewww PvP

I hate pvp. If I go there, I will have endless nightmares about rogues and develop a rogue-related phobia, and then y'all will have to pay for my therapy.

*glares in Mike's direction*

Freakin' rogues killing mages. *mutters darkly*

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Haha PvP is scary until you get your first kill. Then the want to kill others grows. Killed my first ever player last night (level 29 night elf) :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
ewww PvP

I hate pvp. If I go there, I will have endless nightmares about rogues and develop a rogue-related phobia, and then y'all will have to pay for my therapy.

Hahaha!

*stun lock*

weiwern28

HSC
N/A
Class preference: Mage
Horde or Alliance: Alliance
PvE or PvP?: Any
Server preference: Uldum

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
ewww PvP

That's called Little Red Riding Hood syndrome; walking through the PvP world alone as a poor mage.

HSC
N/A
ok guys, funny story. I think I've been WoWing too much (I'm nocturnal now, but hey).

I semi-woke up/semi-still-dreaming at 10am this morning (went to bed at 5:30am), thinking that to finish my 'quest' I had to move into our rumpus and sleep on a couch there next. So half-asleep, I pick up my blanket and stumble over there, and go back to sleep. Apparently my brother yelled out to me "oi Lynny, what are you doing? it's 10am" but I musn't have heard him...

And so I woke up on the couch, wondering why my bed was suddenly so small.

(ok, so maybe this isn't as funny as I thought it was...)

Last edited:

Kegs

HSC
I think it passes funny and goes straight for epic humour. Wendys shakes are so fuckin epic, they are verging on american.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
glitterfairy said:
ok guys, funny story. I think I've been WoWing too much (I'm nocturnal now, but hey).

I semi-woke up/semi-still-dreaming at 10am this morning (went to bed at 5:30am), thinking that to finish my 'quest' I had to move into our rumpus and sleep on a couch there next. So half-asleep, I pick up my blanket and stumble over there, and go back to sleep. Apparently my brother yelled out to me "oi Lynny, what are you doing? it's 10am" but I musn't have heard him...

nope, that's pretty funny
hahaha

X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:

Did you ding?

Kegs said:
I think it passes funny and goes straight for epic humour. Wendys shakes are so fuckin epic, they are verging on american.
Hahah. <3

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Time to get headsets everyone, purchased mine, and ready for some instance runs.

HSC
N/A
I talked to mum about getting me one for christmas

My brother hears me start talking, and yells out "NO"

I'm going to have to get one on my own now :( May be sometime in the next year before I can - a little short on the moolah right now

HSC
N/A
yeah, might have to wait till next year :/

Christmas presents + suprise flamenco classes to get ready for performance troupe = very draining on my purse :(

Plus work is off till the NSW public school's term is back, so >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)