• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The joke that isn't (1 Viewer)

Kegs

HSC
Just got word my netwill be hooked up in like 3-5 working days, from next tuesday!!! So not happy. No net is making everything very difficult, esp WoWing. As for soemthing heppening tomorrow, I am unable to get anywhere to be able to play, so it will have to be postponed till next week sometime.

HSC
N/A
Don't worry ben :)

I for one probably won't be playing till you're back... I'm exhausted from performances, and can work on my main. So don't worry! You'll have a questing buddy for when you get back :)

X

xeuyrawp

Armani said:
I found this thread both rather disturbing and somewhat amusing.
I find your lack of faith disturbing and somewhat arousing.

Anyway - I really need someone to do harder quests with me. I left Darkwood because it's so gloomy and generally crappy to find myself in some place with level 23 mobs. My pussy got killed. =(

HSC
N/A
I'm not a huge fan of Duskwood. The whole darkness and creepy music thing kinda gets to you after a while... when I did it with my main, I kinda waited till I was lvl 25, got a few friends, and basically "did the zone" within a few days, then got the hell out of there! lol

What level are you, Rob?

EDIT: Westfall - 10-20, Redridge: 10-25 :)

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

glitterfairy said:
I'm not a huge fan of Duskwood. The whole darkness and creepy music thing kinda gets to you after a while... when I did it with my main, I kinda waited till I was lvl 25, got a few friends, and basically "did the zone" within a few days, then got the hell out of there! lol

What level are you, Rob?

EDIT: Westfall - 10-20, Redridge: 10-25 :)
It's Darkshore. Sorry, I was confused, so I think the confusion was passed on to you. :p

I just turned 18. Got one spell, and it's pointless. </3 Hunter.

I got a better staff, though. I also found a ~11dps wand - want it? I don't know if 11dps is good for a wand... This is why doing quests is so important - I got about 5 very usefull weapons. I also got a lot of bags, so I can now stress less about inventory. :D:D:D

HSC
N/A
hahaha prob give the wand to Eft, I have a good one at the moment :) (either lesser or greater magic wand. Both are awesome)

Kegs

HSC
He cant trade stuff cause he is still on the trial account. Also, what does one do with the stuff you get for fighting in the battlegrounds? Or do youb just keep them for nothing except to take up space in your inventory?

Rob, start a second character, cause you are playing way to hard with only 1 character to stay with the rest of us. And sign two of the checks for filmsoc. Our bills are heaps late.

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
He cant trade stuff cause he is still on the trial account. Also, what does one do with the stuff you get for fighting in the battlegrounds? Or do youb just keep them for nothing except to take up space in your inventory?

Rob, start a second character, cause you are playing way to hard with only 1 character to stay with the rest of us. And sign two of the checks for filmsoc. Our bills are heaps late.
I've started a second character already.

Mac theatre was locked today, I cbf calling security and waiting 30 mins while they wander over and then spend 10 mins checking in. And Magro wanted me removed as a signatory, has that happened yet? *shrugs*

tim said:
i need a wand !!!!!!
Can Horde send Alli mail? If so, I'll make you one and send it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
HSC
N/A
Kegs said:
KEEP THOSE INSIGNIAS!

You turn them in to Commendation Officers for rep - thanks to the new patch this is now the only way to gain honor (ie ranks, eg Private, Knight, Commander, etc. The higher you go, the more horsey discount you get, and if you get so far as Field Marshal you can even buy epic armour. Very, very good!)

PwarYuex said:
Can Horde send Alli mail?
No. The two sides can't even talk to each other (alliance talk looks elvish to horde, and horde talk sounds... like something from Lord of the Rings - but not human, dwarfish or elfish, obviously)

X

xeuyrawp

Fuck. I have lots of good stuff I want to send my undead mage. :(

Hmm, I've only spent one night with him, maybe I'll go for a Alli character now...

*hobbles off, grumpy*

HSC
N/A
I was playing my priest (on another server though) tonight as well :) I think I've got the hang of it... do that curse of pain thing, then bubble, then smite... (ok, so my priest is only lvl 12! lol) I've heard from some other players that priests are a bit sucky to play until they start getting the more hardcore shadow powers (lvl 18 or so), but after that apparently it's almost like playing a mage, except with the bonus of healing ability. (ie REALLY GOOD!!!:D)

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
yeah well hurry up and help me in westfall people :p its pretty hard soloing being a priest at my level with not much shadow abilities yet. its way too slow......

Edit: btw i made a warrior..name = enaros.....add to guild please :)

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
glitterfairy said:
KEEP THOSE INSIGNIAS!

You turn them in to Commendation Officers for rep - thanks to the new patch this is now the only way to gain honor (ie ranks, eg Private, Knight, Commander, etc. The higher you go, the more horsey discount you get, and if you get so far as Field Marshal you can even buy epic armour. Very, very good!)
you gain honor by killing people, and you use that honor + the insignias as a form of currency now (instead of gold) to buy pvp rewards from the Champions' Hall which can be accessed by anyone now seeing those ranks don't exist anymore. So you dont need to be Field Marshal to buy Field Marshal gear anymore :) eg. a sword might be 20000 honor + 20 insignias from each battleground. You no longer get rep as you don't "hand them in" as rep with them doesn't matter anymore..although u still get rep in game when capturing flags etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)