• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The joke that isn't (1 Viewer)

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
yo bscienceboi
are u allianceside on FM?
what guild u on?

my mains sisyphus whats ur nick? lol ill be sure to gank u sometime
feed me myh honor

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
ahhh reroll horde!
im in gulchtrotters
probably seen us around
used to be in purge til i stopped raidin cause of uni

all macquers should come to frostm. its the cool place to be

X

xeuyrawp

K I'm going on my first Deadmines run tomorrow night. Feel free to join me and whomever else is in my group at the time. :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lol probably won't be able to hit amun thul for at least a week, 54 atm, so close!

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
lol probably won't be able to hit amun thul for at least a week, 54 atm, so close!
pics or gtfo! :D:D:D

Happy New Year, by the way! =)

HSC
N/A
almost 37 :(

although if you need me, I can pull my 14? mage into DM if you need the extra person. Make sure you got a strong tank and a healer and it'll be cool :)

Kegs

HSC
K, I will be back online on the 14th, but work the nights of teh 15/16th, so no go for them. Will see what I can do. Also, what head set should I look at getting. Am on my way to Elec store now, so will chekc them out. Is there anything special you need, and do they just work like a telephone with 5 people on it?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Just grab any headset, the ones under $50 should suffice nicely. As long as they have a mic or something

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
hi guys.....long time no see......still don't have net at my grandmas but theres something wrong with my comp anyway...if i can remember i think im 14 or 15 on my priest on amun and 9 or 10 with my tank.....what progress have u guys made since i went afk lol.....

HSC
N/A
my mage is about 16 now. Haven't been playing her much - concentrating too much on my main, WHEN my brother isn't on my computer anyway, working on his priest or doing Ony/MC/ZG/AQ with his main. :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
timobr0 said:
hi guys.....long time no see......still don't have net at my grandmas but theres something wrong with my comp anyway...if i can remember i think im 14 or 15 on my priest on amun and 9 or 10 with my tank.....what progress have u guys made since i went afk lol.....
Most of us are around 17-20

Kegs

HSC
Well, I'm back online for the next 10 days, at least till i run out of subsscription. Will probably play for a while tonight, depending on how tired I am. I know Pwar left the guild, but who else is still here? Potential to play tonight, otherwise, Thursday and Friday before 5pm, and Saturday till the evening.

X

xeuyrawp

Kegs said:
Well, I'm back online for the next 10 days, at least till i run out of subsscription. Will probably play for a while tonight, depending on how tired I am. I know Pwar left the guild, but who else is still here? Potential to play tonight, otherwise, Thursday and Friday before 5pm, and Saturday till the evening.
I'm still able to join a party... I only wanted to leave the guild so I could join another and play with them. And my alts are still at your level, and one of them is in the guild.

HSC
N/A
I got hacked. Keylogger from worldofwar.net.

No response from Blizzard as yet. I'm not happy.

I might start up new chars though... bought a new game today, expansion comes tomorrow.

HSC
N/A
this is what happened when I bought my expansion this morning....

me: "I'm here to pick up a Burning Crusade Expansion Pack"
Sales Assistant: *looks at me* "Is this for you?"
me: "um, yeah..."

lol

Am holding off installing atm, as it looks like I can only upgrade one account (presumably will have to buy an expansion pack per account?). If this is the case I would prefer to upgrade the "old" (hacked) account, since there are lvl 60s and stuff there... as opposed to the "new" account which only has a lvl 12. :'(

Fucking hackers. I miss my mage, dammit.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
AsyLum said:
lol, no joke, come join us!
im scared to play this game. what if it steals my life away? oh wait, i dont have a life. nonetheless, im afraid to play it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)