The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Good riddens is a colloquialism for good riddances. Ignorant fucker.
1. Good Riddens 4 thumbs up love it hate it

A common misspelling of the idiom "Good Riddance".
John: I heard they closed down that store that was selling poisoned food. Good riddens!
Jane: It's "good riddance", not "good riddens".

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
yo gangbang 8pm tonight PM me if u want in (may or may not involve women)

TylerDurden09

HSC
Me thinks dat da 'ole situation iz actually spasticated. Just wanna send out much respekt to ma boy Matty, da slag actin' lik such a sexist towards your homies, keep it real, yea.

TylerDurden09

HSC
" oi habib, how do i find a chik who wants 2 root with my bros den say she hates it on tv like after like after 7 years? "
Me thinks you has better start playin da football, lik dey get lots of sex. But as ma homie found 'out, lik much respekt to the bonking, but lettin out ya hooner comes with a bitz of responsi-lib-ity aye, you feel dat?

auraflux7

HSC
Honestly, this whole event is a load of shit. She was asked by football players from Cronulla Sharks, to come back to the apartment. What the fuck did she think was going 2 happen?? Have a cup of fucking tea!!:burn::burn:

Stupid Slut, she without a doubt consented to the sex, and if she was so <b> TRAUMATIZED </b> by the situation, why didn't she go and report the incident to the police authorities. Lets face it, she was a groupie low-life slut, who wanted to be penetrated by multiple players.

Also, the four corners segment, that did a story on this are all biased and fabricating bastards, i guess that's what they are paid to do (and it worked) but seriously, no disrespect intended, the NRL should just leave it, and there should not be an investigation, after 7 fucking years.. what a joke. If channel 9 show matty the door, this is going to be even more ridiculous.

He is what makes the footy show so entertaining, and you could tell by his apology, and by the comments that Phil Gould made, that he was extremely apologetic and regretful. So every douchebag on this site, should get off his case.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
okay guy

you're pretty thick if you cant see that the general consensus at bos is that the chick is a slut and mathew johns was well within his rights etc etc

read shit before being a stupid cunt

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

44Ronin

HSC
way to get the expression wrong twice
Listen to me you useless arts student; The ownership of the expression is mine, regardless of whether it is formally correct or not. I'm not here for a fucking lesson in semantics.

This is the innertubez, and I will express myself however the fuck I like. Go cry to your mothers tits if you don't like it.

Lukybear

HSC
Honestly, this whole event is a load of shit. She was asked by football players from Cronulla Sharks, to come back to the apartment. What the fuck did she think was going 2 happen?? Have a cup of fucking tea!!:burn::burn:

Stupid Slut, she without a doubt consented to the sex, and if she was so <b> TRAUMATIZED </b> by the situation, why didn't she go and report the incident to the police authorities. Lets face it, she was a groupie low-life slut, who wanted to be penetrated by multiple players.

Also, the four corners segment, that did a story on this are all biased and fabricating bastards, i guess that's what they are paid to do (and it worked) but seriously, no disrespect intended, the NRL should just leave it, and there should not be an investigation, after 7 fucking years.. what a joke. If channel 9 show matty the door, this is going to be even more ridiculous.

He is what makes the footy show so entertaining, and you could tell by his apology, and by the comments that Phil Gould made, that he was extremely apologetic and regretful. So every douchebag on this site, should get off his case.
Get your facts right you ignorant bastard. Firstly, she did go to the police, but no player was charged.

And yes she did consent to having sex with TWO PLAYERS, but 10 more players "forced" themselves on her, allegedly.

Have some fucken sympathy, how would you like to be gang-banged by 12 rugby league players.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Get your facts right you ignorant bastard. Firstly, she did go to the police, but no player was charged.

And yes she did consent to having sex with TWO PLAYERS, but 10 more players "forced" themselves on her, allegedly.

Have some fucken sympathy, how would you like to be gang-banged by 12 rugby league players.
She also allegedly invited the other players that entered the room to have sex with her and then bragged about her exploits to her work collegues before then going to the police. the police investigated the matter and did not press charges

therefore none of the players are guilty of anything so what is your point

and seeing as i am not gay i would not enjoy 12 league players fucking me, 12 netballers or league cheerleaders on the other hand...

Lentern

HSC
What I find very worrying is the number of people who seek to excuse this as "not a crime". I'm not commenting on the issue itself but the arm of government could reach alot further, perhaps it allready reaches too far but there is still plenty of liberty that is given under the premise that society is essentially good and that such wrongdoings need not involve the law they can be resolved by the peoples own moral compasses. But what so many people seem to be doing on this issue is claiming "if its not a crime, there is no problem." If that is how we view behaviour in general then sadly i fear the arm of government must extend.

jb_nc

Google &quot;9-11&quot; and &quot;truth&quot;
HSC
N/A
What I find very worrying is the number of people who seek to excuse this as "not a crime". I'm not commenting on the issue itself but the arm of government could reach alot further, perhaps it allready reaches too far but there is still plenty of liberty that is given under the premise that society is essentially good and that such wrongdoings need not involve the law they can be resolved by the peoples own moral compasses. But what so many people seem to be doing on this issue is claiming "if its not a crime, there is no problem." If that is how we view behaviour in general then sadly i fear the arm of government must extend.

you are a fag

Lukybear

HSC
She also allegedly invited the other players that entered the room to have sex with her and then bragged about her exploits to her work collegues before then going to the police. the police investigated the matter and did not press charges

therefore none of the players are guilty of anything so what is your point

and seeing as i am not gay i would not enjoy 12 league players fucking me, 12 netballers or league cheerleaders on the other hand...
Wtf... After after the original two players, the DOOR WAS LEFT OPEN. SHE DIDNT INVITE ANYONE.

And yes her friend allegedly reported her bragging, but in such a situation, where she feels violated, desperate, destroyed, people's behaviours become erratic. Obviously she isnt a smart cookie, but in such a position of pressure, many will falter.

Whats also obvious is the fact that she DIDNT LIKE BEING GANG-BANGED. The reporting of this incidence to the police highlights this point, that she didnt want it.

I mean she is a shrill woman, and the fact was there were 10 120KG, muscular and threatening football players that wanted to have sex with her. It would be very difficult to refuse, just out of fear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)