The Metal Thread. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Weakling's Dead as Dreams is one of the best black metal albums I have ever heard.

I'm really loving Xasthur and Wolves in the Throne Room at the moment.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Spirit Crusher said:
Weakling's Dead as Dreams is one of the best black metal albums I have ever heard.

I'm really loving Xasthur and Wolves in the Throne Room at the moment.
Big yes to Wolves, one of my favourite bands at the moment. I love epic black metal.

BeyondDeath

HSC
ledzeppelin said:
Anyone listen to Drudkh?
Fucking love Drudkh. All their albums are awesome, though my favourite would either be Forgotten Legends or Autumn Aurora.

xtremedude

awesome member
HSC
Iron said:
Rock music is the expression of elemental passions, and at rock festivals it assumes a cultic character, a form of worship, in fact, in opposition to Christian worship. People are, so to speak, released from themselves by the experience of being part of a crowd and by the emotional shock of rhythm, noise, and special lighting effects. However, in the ecstasy of having all their defenses torn down, the participants sink, as it were, beneath the elemental force of the universe!
lol piss off

Pauly2317

HSC
Is anyone else looking forward to a new insomnium album? I Know I am

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
Pauly2317 said:
Is anyone else looking forward to a new insomnium album? I Know I am
it's gonna be one of the highlights of 09, that's for sure.

Insomnium have yet to let me down.

Pauly2317

HSC
i have no idea how they are going to top off above the weeping world, sdcloud69 how great would it be to have them tour oz,?

BeyondDeath

HSC
Insomnium are great indeed, and if they toured oz I'd be there in a jiffy. Other bands that I wish would tour here from the top of my head are Swallow the Sun, Katatonia, Ensiferum, Enslaved.

Pauly2317

HSC
perhaps we should pool resources and try and bribe the insomnium guys to do one australian show, i hope you guys are rich hahaha, yeah and i would also love to see Scar Symmetry tour oz, but it would be wierd without christian

neafoo

HSC
Anyone heard kreators new album? it leaked a little while ago.
They recorded it oldschool style too.

BeyondDeath

HSC
neafoo said:
Anyone heard kreators new album? it leaked a little while ago.
They recorded it oldschool style too.
I downloaded it awhile ago but have yet to properly listen to it. I was never a huge fan of them but Pleasure to Kill is pretty awesome.

Anyone here is into Gris by any chance?

neafoo

HSC
BeyondDeath said:
I downloaded it awhile ago but have yet to properly listen to it. I was never a huge fan of them but Pleasure to Kill is pretty awesome.

Anyone here is into Gris by any chance?
Yeah i'm not a huge fan either tbh.

BeyondDeath

HSC
I gave the new album a listen finally and it actually sounds pretty good, alot different from Pleasure to Kill but thats to be expected, a 20 year gap.

I just found out that I missed Behemoth when they came a few weeks ago. I've been really clueless about gigs these days, especially compared to back in 2006 where I was a gig-addict. I really got to get my shit together. The only band that I've heard are coming and am interested to see is Cult of Luna. Anyone know any bands touring soon?

neafoo

HSC
NIN are apparently/might be breaking up, if you haven't heard yet.

BeyondDeath

HSC
Man, has anyone heard Gojira's Terra Incognita? I've been a fan of them from hearing From Mars to Sirius and Way of All Flesh, but this album is seriously kicking my ass. IMO its a slightly more brutal Gojira with breakdowns!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)