The missing Malaysian Airlines... (1 Viewer)

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Im so upset
I just wish things like this wouldnt happen.
The world is such a dumb place. I cant take this anymore. Shit happens to the most humble, caring people who deserve to live more than anything. Im over it all.

Fonzie32

HSC
Very sad to hear this..

It is becoming very scary that a phone rang but no one picked up. If that was actually the case, and the plane is under the ocean, can you even gain reception there..? We wonder how hard could it be to find a plane, but it is indeed very difficult. Do remember, humans haven't even explored the entire ocean.

I am very keen to find out where the plane is and if anyone was able to survive. Everything is getting sus now though.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Why? Plane impacts ocean at 800kmp/h + and you wouldn't expect to find much.. Locating wreckage in the ocean is hard, it takes time. It's only been 2 days. Let's not forget it took almost a week to locate the Air France wreckage, and i believe they pretty much 'bellow flopped' on impact at a super shallow angle, allowing for large pieces of wreckage to remain floating..
The phone rang, is it waterproof?

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
some new theory just in from malaysia. plane was hijacked and has landed in an undisclosed location in russia. apparently the passengers and crew are safe....
i have a small glint of hope that this may be true....i really hope it is true......

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
some new theory just in from malaysia. plane was hijacked and has landed in an undisclosed location in russia. apparently the passengers and crew are safe....
i have a small glint of hope that this may be true....i really hope it is true......
"Theory"
Always those russians tho lol

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
"Theory"
Always those russians tho lol
i actually don't know if its a theory or if they have evidence for that happening. my mum just told me that theres news the plane was hijacked and stuff. her family sent her an article or something about 30 mins ago. apparently the plane was carrying some chinese veterans or something so they're vip and worth a lot of money.. idek. i just hope its true..as wild as it sounds, i just want that to be the case because that means everyones ok.

turntaker

HSC
This can't be the case. The plane would have been detected by radar. Hey may have disabled the gps system somehow but they couldn't make a massive airliner jet into a stealth plane which can't be detected by radar. And what would the point of stealing a plane whith 239 passangers be?

And why russia?!

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
This can't be the case. The plane would have been detected by radar. Hey may have disabled the gps system somehow but they couldn't make a massive airliner jet into a stealth plane which can't be detected by radar. And what would the point of stealing a plane whith 239 passangers be?

And why russia?!
i don't know. I'm just saying what the article said. as i said before, there were apparently some chinese veterans on board who could be worth a lot of money if someone were to take them for ransom.

yeah, i know. but apparently military looked at satellite images and found no explosions in the area, theres no debris, the plane literally just vanished.

all I'm saying is this is just a possibility and i know its a pretty crazy idea. i just hope that somehow it could be true and they're all alive and everything turns out ok.

turntaker

HSC
i don't know. I'm just saying what the article said. as i said before, there were apparently some chinese veterans on board who could be worth a lot of money if someone were to take them for ransom.

yeah, i know. but apparently military looked at satellite images and found no explosions in the area, theres no debris, the plane literally just vanished.

all I'm saying is this is just a possibility and i know its a pretty crazy idea. i just hope that somehow it could be true and they're all alive and everything turns out ok.
China are Russia are in good relations. I don't think they would steal Chinese veterans. I get what you mean though. XD

Are you Chinese?

turntaker

HSC
radar only works when you're within x km of an airport, after that the only information that the airports get are the sensors that the aircraft has (pieto tubes, altimiter, terrain radar).
Yes true. But the theory suggested that it was flown to Russia. If it was it would have been in the range of dozens of airports. Also the military radars are much more powerful so they would have picked it up as well.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
you're an australian
Im an Australian and a Malaysian. I am a citizen of both countries.
I dont see what your prob is....
I was born in Malaysia and grew up here. I love both countries.
Sent from my ST25a using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)