The missing Malaysian Airlines... (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
another hijacking possibility...

< http://nypost.com/2014/03/10/chinese-group-claims-plane-disappearance-amid-parallels-to-lockerbie/ >

I sort of had an inclination that it may have been done by the Uighurs; considering their actions a few weeks back (the multiple stabbing incident at a Chinese railway station) and the amount of Chinese on that flight...

It was dismissed as folly; however, I am swinging towards this... If, of course, there was a hijacking... I'm certainly not buying the possibility that the pilots did it...

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
is that dan nolan
it was a bunch of lefty hicks in Melbourne yesterday who have no grip on reality... they were trying to claim that Tony Abbott is the root of all evils... :rolleyes2:

Greens voters are worse than tin foil hatters...

Last edited:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The plane probably got hijacked > ran out of fuel > crashes into the sea > everyone drowns > plane disintegrates into a million pieces

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Theory I concocted myself...

- 2 individuals travelling on stolen passports get wind that immigration may be waiting for them at their country of attempted asylum (or in Beijing);
- Panicked and desperate, they take a crew member/s hostage and use them as bait (to get the cockpit door opened);
- Door opened, they proceed to tell the pilots to make the plane "disappear;"
- Pilots comply;
- They ask to divert the plane to Australia;
- Plane does not have enough fuel;
- Crashes in the Indian Ocean...

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Theory I concocted myself...

- 2 individuals travelling on stolen passports get wind that immigration may be waiting for them at their country of attempted asylum (or in Beijing);
- Panicked and desperate, they take a crew member/s hostage and use them as bait (to get the cockpit door opened);
- Door opened, they proceed to tell the pilots to make the plane "disappear;"
- Pilots comply;
- They ask to divert the plane to Australia;
- Plane does not have enough fuel;
- Crashes in the Indian Ocean...
Lol the asylum guy looks cute tho and he's from some shithole in iran, only 18 so I doubt he did it

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Lol the asylum guy looks cute tho and he's from some shithole in iran, only 18 so I doubt he did it
(assuming he did do something)

you better not turn out like the boston marathon bomber fangirls :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)