The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Yesterday

Breakfast: Can't remember
Lunch: Can't remember
Dinner: Can't remember

Study: Hell no!
Exercise: 2 hours of teaching

Today

Breakfast: Some chicken
Lunch: More chicken
Dinner: Rice porridge with meat

Study: Hell no!
Exercise: None :(

I need to make a more serious effort to use the treadmill... Oh look a butterfly! *distracted*

mserica

HSC
Here it goes

Breakfast: 2 weetbix and a tea
Lunch: chicken soup
Dinner: grilled chicken and veges

NO CHOCOLATE so far.. so im like over the moon about that!!

Lets just see how long i last..

*hopeful*

HSC
which treadmill have u got glitter ?

i tried 2 do aerobics 2day, watta joke, i couldnt keep in synch n was copying the instructor 2 closely......as in she would point to the left and so would i, instead of lifting my left leg or wateva :(

HSC
N/A
Mum has this relatively high-tech treadmill in her room, it looks professional gym quality.

Hmm I wonder if mserica's no chocolate thing works, I normally eat one piece a day? (that's still bad, I know :p)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
keep trying hopeful! it took me ages to get used to excercise

im going to the gym soon-ish after i have a shower n stuff.... i havent been since the end of exams ... so i know im going to struggle and probably die lol I've just been relaxing and things.. oooh girls i got a massage straight after my exams... felt soo unbelievabley good!

Today i've just officially got up from bed so my breakfast/lunch has been steamed bok choy and okra :)

*hopeful*

HSC
i've never gone 4 a paid massage, is it really all that?

yeh i got up at 1 today, so my brunch was 3 pieces of toast with pb and condensed milk.....very very bad

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i was going to ask the same question, i have never had a massage, i don't know if i would like them, but i do have a tense back. those massage chairs hurt, do you like them?

since i stopped eating chocolate i have replaced it with it's weight in sugar which can't be good for me, good work going cold turkey mserica

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Oh gosh you HAVE to get a massage! i'm getting one after every exam period now. It's the BEST thing ever! The ones at macquarie centre are goood 32 bucks for a neck/back/arm massage 30 minutes 32 bucks... or a full body massage.. I'm getting that one next ;) It's good they bring you into a lil room and they do it, don't worry its not like you SEE the person massaging you.. you lie down on a table and they just do it.. its good trust me!

I went to the gym :S lol .... 20 minutes on the cross trainer and 25 minutes on the treadmill.... at LOW intensity lol... i couldn't go hard for some reason :S ... feel so very unfit.. hopefully i can build up on it tommorow after work :)

I had "brunch" good chicken and okra/bok choy meal

my dinner was okay but it could be better i had
Dinner: Beef soup and asian noodles
Snacks: Custard apple/ pear/ 2 peices of sliced bega cheese

HSC
N/A
I want a massage :(

I found out about an audition I want to do this evening, and it is on THIS WEEKEND. Half the rehearsals clash with dance training. That and other issues have had me absolutely freaked out/stressing majorly ever since I booked the audition at 6:30pm and subsequently my entire upper back/neck/shoulder/upper arm area has just frozen up really badly . I can't move my shoulders or even my computer mouse without pain, it's that bad :(

breakfast: N/A ie skipped
lunch: N/A
snack: Some pringles
Dinner: Ribs and potatoes

Study: N/A
Exercise: Stressing increases metabolism and makes the heart beat really fast.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
everyone says when they walk out of a massage they feel so calm
exams are over, you shouldn't have to be stressing glitter :(
having said that, today could have been a shocker of a day, a kid almost got injured and if anyone was at fault, it would have been me.
i also had a pretty un-healthy day:
breakfast: toast with peant butter, soup, apple
lunch: soup, bread roll with salami, kk
dinner1: quarter pounder, maccas apple pie
dinner2: schintzel, lettuce, bread, mandarin, kk

*hopeful*

HSC
im craving the maccas pancakes with the cheap syrup sauce right now, omg :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i love those pancakes, but don't you think the smell is better than the taste? and the syrup and whipped butter... mmm.. don't do this to me hopeful!

*hopeful*

HSC
ur rite! i can just imagine the smell yummmm

lol sorri, i think its cuz im all warmed up n now i feel like warm food ? i havent had them for ages though.....wish it was available all the time

mserica

HSC
Breakfast: 2 weetbix and a tea
Lunch: Vegemite on toast (no butter)
Snack: One apple, an orange and some corn thins

Dinner: Not to sure yet..

Weigh in is tomorrow... so lets see if im on track!!!

Still havent consumed chocolate, and there was a toblerone (however you spell it ) cheesecake for morning tea at work.. was sooo hard to resist but i did!!! so im happy that the temptations are becomming easier to resist!

^___^
HSC
mserica said:
Still havent consumed chocolate, and there was a toblerone (however you spell it ) cheesecake for morning tea at work.. was sooo hard to resist but i did!!! so im happy that the temptations are becomming easier to resist!

send them over :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Today

Breakfast: Tea and bok choy and chicken lol (weird breakfast i knwo)
Lunch: Multigrain sandwich with cheese and tomato and it had butter on it too
Dinner: Steamed bok choy and chicken

Snacks: NONE! grrr i was at work and didn't even have a lunchbreak! Stupid deadlines :mad::mad:
Ohh actually im drinking tea :d

Excercise: was going to go to the gym but my cousin was home and i havn't seen her in ages and i wanted to spend time with the lil idiot

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
u know whats annoying? when i can't tell the diff between indigestion and hunger! lol.
anyway, today's fooding:

5:40pm: 4 seafood balls + i think lettuce with mayo
9pm: seafood soup

exercise: lol shopping is a form or exercise =D

now i have lil kiddies jumping around my room singing and using my skipping rope handles as microphones lol

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol like when u gotta burp
when ur foods not digested properly and ur tummy feels all funny

cuz my tummy kept going all funny and i thought i was hungry and everytime, i just have like one bite and im stuffed... so i think maybe it was indigestion.. i dunno :S lol

HSC
N/A
Breakfast: NA
Lunch: NA
"snack": Cheeseburger and fries from maccas (mum had been yelling at me all day - still is, so I figured screw it, time to indulge)
Dinner: A little bit of meat

Exercise: Taught dance for 2 1/2 hours. Hmm, two-week holiday though... must start excercising seriously?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)