The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
hey guys tha don't worry i'm not dwelling on it anymore, I will reach 60kgs :) and this saturday! bring it! ;)

Today:

Breakfast: rice with chicken (last nights dinner)- too much rice me thinkz
Snack: tub of low fat yoghurt, slice of cheese
Lunch: salad with devon, tomato and lettuce
Snack: cup of coffee with full cream milk (they onnly buy full cream at work :()
Dinner: another tub of yoghurt, bar of low carb chocolate (they're new and i wanted to try it, the texture is the same, just not as sweet.. it wasn't worth it and i stopped eating it 1/3 into it... but it had less carbs in it than the low fat yoghurt in it and thats the whole BAR!) Calories seemed about the same per serving too!

Excercise: Again i worked on the "floor" for 5 hours and then went to the gym and did 45 mins of cardio... it was weird, i didn't even start sweating until 15 minutes into it ... but then again i was going at a lower intensity. I was absolutely buggered from work.

I did some weights, focus on my arms.... i can't squat anymore, it hurts :( .. because i didn't do enough stretching when i was focusing on my butt n thighs :( damnit! It kills bending or squating! Oh well, more stretching for later on.

PS: I don't think im doing enough resistance training, its like cardio is my main thing and strength training comes second now.... maybe thats another factor (as well as being lighter) why im not losing as much as before.

Edit: dammnit, i jsut ate the rest of the chocolate lol, the whole bar of chocolate is 303 calories...

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
man my goal was to lose 0.5kg by sunday but cuz of today and last night its not gonna happen! (my mum bought oreo wafers, snickers and milky way, and my dad bought cashews... and when that happens... uh oh.. lol)
and tomorrow my friends are coming over with foooood
damn them they just wanna make me fat! lol

mannnn.... 0.5kg is hard work! anne, ur my hero!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i have lost 0.5kg!
errmmm... i *think* ... or maybe its 0.25 or something lol
yay my new job rocks! i have to walk around a lot with 3kg books ... and yeh i know that's not a lot but that's better than my old job where i sat on my butt all day! lol
and i only ate too much twice today! (ok so that hasn't changed =/)

i am not looking forward to next week. uni+work. ahhh!

*hopeful*

HSC
i havent exercised properly in 2 weeks :( so the 2.8kg i'd lost is all gone, im back up 1.2 kgs so therefore im down 1 kg.......damn i cant remember how much my overweight weight is so yeh :confused:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
keep it up girls, a kilo on and off isn't anything so don't worry about a kilo gain, hopeful it may just be water weight or the time of day.. i know i weigh the lightest in the morning, after going to the toilet and shedding all my clothes... whereas if i weigh myself at night... it'll be a gain of like 2-3kgs sometimes

Goodwork pb :)

Today:
Breakfast: 2 weetbix, skim milk, sugar and a peice of toast with margarine
Snack: full cream coffee (stupid full cream!)
Lunch: ketoslim shake

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
havent done any excercise in so long :'( all that hardwork goin to gym a while back is wasted...I was working out to look good for my brother's wedding, i guess i need to find a new goal to work towards...perhaps to look good for my girl, even tho she says she doesnt really mind how i look...

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Supra said:
havent done any excercise in so long :'( all that hardwork goin to gym a while back is wasted...I was working out to look good for my brother's wedding, i guess i need to find a new goal to work towards...perhaps to look good for my girl, even tho she says she doesnt really mind how i look...
thats so cute of ur gf :) *warm fuzzy*

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I'm gunna post some photos of me from last night.... i didn't end up wearing the "completely something different" outfit because it was too cold to wear it lol, so i just wore normal clothes :\

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC

PIC1: Left to right: Me (in white jacket), friend 1, friend 2- who lost the 18kgs i was talking about before :)

PIC2:Same people, me, friend1,friend2- we took about a 4 photos of the same pose because people kept doing stuff to the photo and we couldn't get a normal one and with this one, the stupid guy cut off our heads but i thought i'de include it because it shows my belly a bit and is probably the only body pic i took...well i didn't exactly take it but its the only body pic i have of me thats recent recent

PIC3: This shows my arms, my dreaded arms, i hate arms! I want toned ones!

PIC4:Okay totally unrelated, i need a hair cut! i've been so busy to even think about a hair cut, im thinking of getting it layered.. maybe 3.. what do you guys think? or wat else should i get?

PIC5: Okay so in conclusion, i think i've lost the most weight in my face and the focus is still on my arms and stomache!

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
go anne! yehh u can really see it ... esp in ur face!
and yeh lol i think probably arms are the hardest part... no matter how much i weigh i always have chunky arms. so yeh, i've learned to live with that and just not show them lol.

and lol i like ur hair. i want to grow mine but i keep cutting it =/

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
last night i did 1hr15mins of cardio and today i did an hour of cardio
yay! im hella proud! lol
and i think i was hella dehydrated cuz i was getting all headachey and just wanted to sleep .... but then it could've also have been that i needed more sleep ... but then yeh i pushed through it by singing real loud and that kept my mind off the horribleness of treadmilling (although it made me more outta breath) lol.

today i ate:
2:30pm : egg+low fat cheese in a 9 grain muffin, brown rice and stir fry, a liiiittle bit of my sister's 6inch sub
4pm : my mum finally came home with my 'lunch', which was 2 smoked salmon sushi rolls and i ate one as a early dinner and was gonna save the other one for work tomorrow but i ended up eating that as well lol.

yesterday i made brownies cuz my friend wanted chocolate but then when she ate it she said it was too sweet and left it at my house =/ but yeh lol i make good brownies :D oooh and the not fully cooked mooshy part tasted so good ... yes sounds horrible and it should've been and thats probably what gave me my tummy ache, but yum

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I agree! Anne you sexy mama you! :D

I actually like the way your hair is now, it looks a lot sleeker. A few inches off the ends and some shaping around the face is what I'd suggest though, if you're going for a change :)

I also have chunky arms. My favourites for hiding them are

a) having really self-empowering days where I really just don't give a damn (this is normally in summer though... lol)
b) Wearing elbow-length FITTED sleeves, preferably in darker colours (shows off proportionatelly slimmer forearms, and for some reason upper arms look "smaller" when covered/disguised like this ;)
c) trying to never be in a photo situation where upper arm is bent at acute angle or pressed against body - in the former this just reduces the amount of space the body fat has to go (ie it bulges) and in the latter it pushes all the body fat on public display, making you look even bigger :p
d) wearing strapless tops, because the expanse of flesh makes upper arms look proportionately smaller

*last two tips taken from Susannah and Trinny :D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you look great!
i think get layers, but i tell absolutely everyone that. but keep the length.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Hey thanx guys thats sweet :)

these photos have also served as a good reminder that I need to pay extra attention to my arms and my stomache, my camera is broke so i've been stealing everyone's photos off their cameras :)

the 21st last nite was good, i'll post a few photos from there as well :) but later on when i get them

I havn't excercised since saturday and I've been eating like 2 pigs, not really.. i eat healthy breakfast/lunch but dinners i go excessive due the 21st.... not good, i dont' feel well at all lol

im going to the gym now! even though i think i might be late for my lecture oh shit lol
n e way

ttu guys later!

PB! whooooooo hour and a half of cardio! NICE WORK!! :d I'm sooo proud of you honey! doesn't it feel awsome?! :D

*hopeful*

HSC
annie ur pics look really good, good on ya :D like pb said u can really tell the diff in ur face....

omg arms....i say go for glitterfairys tips and yeh in summer i just get over it...

edit: i think leave ur hair as is, looks nice n long n one lengthish

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
it does feel good!
actually no.. i feel like crap afterwards, but im really proud! lol

lol im gonna consider work light exercise now... cuz now i don't really think i'd have much time =/

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Today:

In order

Gym: 5 minutes of weights lol and 20 minutes of hardcore cardio lol (i wanted to be in and out in 30 minutes, i had a lecture to attend to)
Breakfast: on the go (was running late)... hot ketoslim shake
Lunch: salad, with chicken, lettuce, onion, capsicum, salt, pepper
Lunch2: 2 slices of multigrain bread, chicken and alphafa sprouts
Dinner: I'm about to have steamed fish and steamed bok choy even though I'm not hungry.

Plan on going to the gym again tonight even though im soo buggered.

I already hate uni

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lunch: milk
dinner: tuna salad

exercise: none

study: im trying to go through my mktg lecture now cuz i didn't go to it yesterday, but i'm falling asleep cuz the heater's on

new goal lol : 1lb a week (lb's are easier than 1/2kg's lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)