• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*accepts all hugs :D* gladly :D:D

im 21 :d thanx nungh and lynnie and mike for coming :D

mserica

HSC
I hope you have recovered from last night, Anne... :)

Here is my daily update:

Breakfast: Weetbix
Lunch: Tuna Pasta
Dinner: Tuna and Salad

Sweets: Milky Way ( I LOVE EM) and two hot chocolates...

Gym: Didnt go as I have had this headache for 3 days.. hope to go tomorrow.

HSC
N/A
yay happy birthday anne! :D

ouch, 3-day-headache? Sounds nasty, get well soon mserica!

my day today:

Breakfast - I think I slept through this or skipped it or something, was up till 2am going through EE2 stuff (their handin date is like, wednesday) and had to wake up 7:30 so a little low on the sleep today :p

Lunch - Skipped, was self-guilt-tripped into going to my CUL202 lecture (but it was worth it for my tute friend to point out to me the guy in the row in front of us who was like, writing a love letter or something on his laptop! ahahaa)

Afternoon Tea - some chicken pasta from one of those BBQ chicken places in Lindfield (near the station) it was SO GOOD

Dinner - Ummm.... I made some strawberry smoothie for myself (mum just bought one of those Boost-type blenders :D I put my strawberries, yoghourt, honey and milk in there and it's SO NICE)

Dinner 2 - mum made this big pot of bolognase sauce, so I just grabbed a little of that :p

Study: None, have temporarily misplaced CUL202 course reader? lol
Exercise: Gah, went to singing lesson for the first time in 2 weeks today, and went to my tap class for the first time in two months today. After two short combos I thought I'd die :/ Happily my teacher has been sick for about 8 weeks so we're both not feeling up to par, but like... it's not cool to realise "uh oh, I actually have lost a LOT of my strength and it's going to be painful getting it back" :/

HSC
N/A
hahahahaha I wish!

Although I have a friend whose Aunt has the last name of "New", and lives in Newtown, and ALMOST in "New Street" (some story involving the aunt thinking that was a little too weird and picking a house in the street next to New Street)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*stalks said Aunt and greets her with pirate greetings*

HSC
N/A
Dunno about the rest of you, but I've been eating/sleeping/living pretty badly over the last few weeks :p I have my first uni assessment due next thursday and since my dance classes started up again this week, I also really need to start working on regaining the strength I lost while I was sick. May the posting in this thread (from me) recommence! :D

Today so far:

breakfast - skipped
lunch - hot dog $2.50 from outside SAM shop, yay
afterrnoon tea - big hot chocolate from Marxines
afternoon tea 2 - smoked salmon sushi

Study - none as yet
exercise - none as yet.

I'm absolutely exhausted after going through stacks and stacks of EE2 stuff since sometime last week till 5am yesterday morning, so the first thing on my list of things to do is to get my body clock back into order :/ It was so hard dragging myself to lectures today, all I wanted to do was sleep in my car with my snuggly blanket :(

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
yum.. smoked salmon sushi =D
i've been eating horribly too! i've gained like 2kg in the last month eek!
i think i just gotta not eat on the run and eat slower. and i'm starting to sit on my butt all day at work now! lol... they're giving me all the paper work and that leaves the walking around to the post office and other movey stuff for the other receptionist booo... i wanna do both lol.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
i have a cold from too many late nights - so at the moment - comfort food and hot citrusy drinks

HSC
N/A
breakfast - slept through
lunch - slept through :p (was up till about 4am in the morning laughing at hysterical WoW videos)
afternoon tea - smoked salmon slices with mashed potato inside, YUMMY YUM YUM!!!

dinner - two salmon sushi rolls

study: none, I should totally at least print out my CUL202 course outline and do readings... CUL207 PRESENTATION IS THURSDAY!

exercise: Taught for 2 hours today... jazz class was abominable and they were all behaving ridiculously, tap class was marginally better, got through some of their new stuff so really happy about that :) Oh, and after class I did devloppe and pirouette exercises... HOLY CRAP I forgot how hard devloppe's were :'( they're so good for you though... (they're basically one of the hardest ballet exercises to do because they REALLY work your VMO/quads/adductors/hamstrings)

I'll probably be snacking on something later. This might be due to my whacked up sleeping patterns, but I've been having a "second dinner" at midnight for the last few nights :/

I have to wake up at 6:45 am tomorrow though, so I technically should be asleep before midnight anyway :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Writing for stress relief (or procrastination most probably)…

Breakfast – toast with cheese and tomato
Lunch – bread roll with chicken and lettuce, mandarin [inspired by this thread] (they have started the pool!! I think I’m a bit slow in realising that but I only realised it today)
Afternoon tea – rice crackers, philadelphia, milo cereal without milk
Dinner – soup, home made sausages, salad

Exercise – walking backwards and forwards at uni – from lecture, ¼ way to bus, back to sam shop, ½ way to bus (saw it pull up), ½ way back to library, back to building in direction I had just come from, to grass in the W area, library level 3, bus stop (finally!)

Study – assignment. I did the easy part and now don’t know where to go. Wah, I have a big weekend ahead of me.

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
fooding today
breakfast: coffee, bread roll
snack: moove iced coffee
lunch: rice with seafood and veg
snack: banana up and go + some pringles
dinner: rice+seafood, bread roll +pb
after dinner: 1 fredo+iced coffee

exercise: =|

study: ilecturing now

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i put on like a kilo! stupid friggen 21st and uni n boys taking my precious gym time away from me :(

and damn me for not having any willpower whatsoever! help!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)