• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
ooh i was thinking salmon and avocado.. but would that be nice melted?
yumyum i want smoked salmon

HSC
N/A
rofl why? Aren't you all buff and strong now from working out :p

EDIT: Ooohhhh YEAH my flamenco teacher might be able to move my group's exam onto the 22nd, that gives me an extra week... everone cross your fingers now and pray that the shift happens because my ankle needs that extra week!!!

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
LOL

it's ok jimmy, I'm getting better at using crutches. Thanks for the initial offer though :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Ohh i didn't mean it that way lol :s soo sorry... there are always exemptions to the rule ;) hehe i just thought in general asians have smaller ones ???

Breakfast: 2 weetbix, skim milk and low fat yoghurt
Lunch: Peice of steamed chicken with capsicum, lettuce and curcumber

excercise: 500 calories burnt on the cross trainer (so 43 mins on cross trainer) and 10 minutes of weights

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
This is... what seems like the third day in a row I have got out of bed, and my arms are killing me. Jeez - I only used my crutches twice yesterday, once for about 20m as I got from car --> physio, the second about 100m from physio --> parked car.

Let us add one more goal to Lynn's list of aims - building up some arm muscles!!! This is ridiculous! My upper body is giving me more grief than my ankle is!!!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
today

food:
breakfast: oats
lunch: brown rice + stir fry ... it was very oily =/
dinner: better be something healthy

anyhooz, i no longer crave chocolate everyday =D

study: i chucked a sickie again to study but once again im being sooper dooper slow

exercise: im too 'sick' lol. i think i walked up and down the stairs like twice and that's about all the movement i've had today bloody oath lol.

HSC
N/A
Hrm. I'm stuck at home, and mum has all this Tiramisu lying around. I kid you not... 3 of those 'dessert pair' thingos you buy from the cold section of the supermarket, and a massive HALF A CAKE of Tiramisu in a box on the kitchen table.

>.<

I feel so guilty, particularly since I'm not physically capable of working out or anything at the moment. But I can even smeellll the alcohol! It's a dessert! It's right there in plain view! If I don't eat it, the dogs will! etc etc etc... hahaha you know how it goes ;)

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Breakfast: A slice of toast with passionfruit spread + glass of water.
Lunch: Burger + Chips + Coke.
Dinner: Half a BBQ chicken and coleslaw.

Exercise: I got on a skateboard for the first time in almost 3-4 years, and forgot how much of an 'impact' it causes on the body, meaning: legs are sore and aching haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)