• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
err... i played my guitar today ... so if you consider that a form of exercise then yeh lol

i just a some dried fruit. that was the worst thing i had today. yay cuz its not that bad (and i didn't eat a whole lot) ... but i aaaallways crave sweet stuff after dinner but desserts are bad! i resisted choc like 3 tiems today!

HSC
N/A
maybe try for sweet-tasting but healthy alternatives?

Yoghourt, frozen yoghourt (I LOVE this, especially in berry flavours, sooo yummy), some fruit?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pb said:
err... i played my guitar today ... so if you consider that a form of exercise then yeh lol
You don't know how many calories you can burn jamming to some hard rock/metal!

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
AsyLum said:
You don't know how many calories you can burn jamming to some hard rock/metal!
haha yeh i know its a lot. i saw it on this site like how many calories an hour and i was like ooooh i'm gonna get so much better at guitar cuz thats more motivation! lol. but too bad i don't jam to hard rock/metal lol, so i don't think my arm gets as much of a workout, although it does hurt after... so in the end i'm gonna have a skinny right arm and a fat left arm with skinny fingers lol.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
pb said:
haha yeh i know its a lot. i saw it on this site like how many calories an hour and i was like ooooh i'm gonna get so much better at guitar cuz thats more motivation! lol. but too bad i don't jam to hard rock/metal lol, so i don't think my arm gets as much of a workout, although it does hurt after... so in the end i'm gonna have a skinny right arm and a fat left arm with skinny fingers lol.
Haha yeah, I've been trying to balance it out, so doing more pushups to try and 'even' the load out haha, it sucks aye :)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
*hopeful* said:
yummm frozen yoghurt....im eating tim tams rite now
oh i just finished my packet of tim tams.
THOSE pink wish ( breast cancer supporting) are so damn good!!!

oh ;) anyone remember TOOBS! the chips they gonna come back in october yay xD

*hopeful*

HSC
serzz i got a packet of pink ones waiting in the pantry, i had to finish the chocolates one first, lolz now i cant wait....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't like the pink ones that much. nice for a try.

*hopeful*

HSC
give me till the end of the weekend, i'll have an opinion by then on them :)

HSC
N/A
pink tim tams?!?!

Holy cow, I missed some fun stuff while I was overseas. Are they avaliable in woolies and coles and stuff?

Oh are any other girls going to awesome Girls Night In nights for Breast Cancer Awareness? :D I am!

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
*hopeful* said:
give me till the end of the weekend, i'll have an opinion by then on them :)
if you dont want them your welcome to donated them to me ;)

oo glitter whats this girls night thingy?

HSC
N/A
It's this thing you can host (it's been advertised on TV - I think you can call up and stuff). You invite your girlfriends over for a dinner - the one I'm going to has a $10 door entry, or $5 if you bring a plate of food. Proceeds go to breast cancer research :)

I'll see if I can find some more information... it's for such a good cause!

From http://www.girlsnightin.com.au/

"Welcome to Girls Night In 2006!
Getting the girls together for a girls’ night has long been a female institution. As you would know a girls’ night is a celebration, a time to share your feelings and dreams, a time to support and educate each other and most of all an escape from the everyday pressures of life.

That’s what is so great about The Cancer Council Australia's Girls Night In – this event is your opportunity to gather all your female friends, family, colleagues and neighbours for a night of fun that also helps raise money to conduct research into and provide support for breast and gynaecological cancers.

The concept is simple – just invite your girlfriends around for a night in and ask them to donate the equivalent of what they would have usually spent on a night out to The Cancer Council Australia to support women’s cancers. It’s that easy!

Last year was the national launch of Girls Night In and we raised over $975,000 through approximately 3,000 Girls Night In event held all over Australia. This year we aim to raise $1.6 million.

Please join us this October as a host of your own Girls Night In. "

HSC
N/A
I have the pink highlighters *nod*

They have like, this whole stand for all those pink breast cancer items in the SAM shop - pink pens, pick Post-It notes, pink notepads, pink highlighters, and so on. They're adorable!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i want to buy something from that range and the dove range. the mount franklin sparkling water bottles have great designs (i don't drink sparking water but... i can convert). the pink hairstraightener would be very cute, but they increase the price by $30 and when you're already paying so much for a straightener... :S. ok enough, now i'm wasting time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)