The MQ Get Healthy/Study Thread (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*teaches the girls the true art of a mosh pit*

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I havent been eating any proper meals really unless ive gone out to dinner which sucks. But i have cut down on my bread (only because i am not at home and thus dont have like 4 varieties available to me haha.

Exercise hasn't been good because i dont like the idea of having to get off my arse and drive to the gym but i have been working quite a bit and try to go walking in the evening for around an hour whenever im not busy. If i havent gained any weight by the end of my housesitting time, ill be happy.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Breakfast: (it was sort of lunch.... rice with this sour-ish asian stuff ... bamboo shoots/okra/eggplant/mushrooms... incredibly healthy, except i had too much white rice
Snack1: devon/low fat yoghurt/ pear
Lunch: 2 weetbix/ skim milk/brown sugar
Snack2: two pieces of rasin bread
Dinner: quail/leek soup and a couple of spoonfuls of pasta and some chicken

I ate too much, its all healthy but its wayy too much.. gahh! I havn't been to the gym either!

I'll go tommorow i promise :p

edit: for lunch i also nibbled off my mums terraki chicken and steamed veggies for lunch

ohhh
and i've also just had a tub of yoghurt and two small pears!

Arerggh someone stop me from eating!

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
did anyone watch dr phil yesterday? That 1000lb guy! And its scary, the way he describes his feelings when he eats... i could relate! (although I don't eat like even 1/10000 of what he does).

Anyway looky what I made :D
my mum grabbed the pretty one before i could frost it :(
I didn't make chocolate cuz i knew that if i did, they'd all be gone by now lol
but i have all the ingredients to make brownies right now and im so tempted to make them, cuz baking is fun :D

.. btw, they're ugly cuz i took them out while they were still warm and so they fell apart. but they were pretty before! lol

HSC
N/A
aww they're adorable! :D

Mmmm still pigging out on leftovers from this weekend. I don't think anyone in this house will have to cook until... the weekend? :D

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Verry pretty pb! :D I can't cook like that all!

Today:
Breakfast: two slices of rasin bread and steamed chicken lol (sweet savoury lol)
Lunch: salad (with capsicum, chicken, lettuce, salt and pepper and carbwell sauce(low carb white sauce)
Snacks: 3 mandarins, two asprins and sugar free gum
Dinner: LOL i went to a meeting after work and they had pizza! I had 3 slices, hawaiin and cheese slices ( i was starving by 8pm! gahh)

Excercise: I'de goto the gym now but its late and and and :s okay im crap! I'll goto tommorow morning before I do anything!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
girls girls girls!!

The weight DID go down! it was just period weight gain! and he hasn't even fully gone yet!

4.5kgs to go till before uni starts goal weight and 5.5kgs to go till i get into my healthy weight range! and then 8.4kg to go till my ideal weight! :D:D

Edit: I did end up going to the gym with 30 minutes cardio and 30 minutes resistance training... hrrm not much at all lol u'de think i was only trying to maintain.

Edit2: btw glitter how'de u go with getting ur butt on the treadmill?

Last edited:

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Your all going to be disapointed but i havn't had a proper meal since wednesday?? I've been living off gelato/starburst lollies/jelly babies/hubba bubba bubblegum/ and everything else my work has written off and given to its staff for the "big toy sale" to keep "our energy levels up" becoz a lot of us are working hours that are extremely weird. I feel fat and like my teeth are about to rot.

I start again at 1pm so I'll eat something good today, a proper meal and all and i'll make myself some dinner i can take to work :)

HSC
N/A
bahaha I had to demonstrate "real" (ie not wimpy women's ones) pushups for my class the other day, and I could only do two - and they were really shaky! rofl

Since our meetup is on Wednesday I am now motivated enough to come back to this thread and post up, because I don't want to look or feel like a fat cow or anything :D

Breakfast - skipped (mm bad holiday habits...)
lunch - chicken caesar salad from a really good cafe in Chatswood, so good!!! I could only finish half!!!
dinner - a piece of KFC chicken, two egg tarts, some bread and cheese (YAY FOR BREAD!)

exercise - mm I've gone over some flamenco stuff we did in class yesterday. My Bulerias is getting better! :D I can also pull off a nice Fandangos and decent Tangos now as well... can't wait till upcoming workshop so I can learn more Sevillanas with castanets! :D

note to self - less gaming, more eat healthy and exercise, ok? :p

PS: What I really need now is to get around to saving up for the studio exam CD which has all the dance accompaniment on it (so I can practice my flamenco at home to music) or to meet and make friends with someone who can play flamenco guitar... :(

Last edited:

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
i like baking
baking + trying to not gain weight does not work lol
i make goooood cookies! yummmm =D (they taste like the betty crocker chewy double choc ones omg *drools* im proud but dammit i cant stop eating)
i feel like baking again right now lol.. but what can i make that doesn't use sugar and white flour?

i want to be a chef lol

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
Blarhhh im not going to reach my state at the rate I'm going.

I ate

Breakfast: 2 crumbed fish (baked)
Breakfast2: two slices of rasin bread + cheese
Lunch: 3 Weetbix, skim milk, sugar
Lunch2: low fat yoghurt
Dinner: won ton soup with crispy chicken
Dinner2: like 5 slices of watermelon, some chicken

I ate enough for three people today :( no gym because im soo buggered from being on my feet the whole day. I'll go tommorow

I have decided that if i want to lose weight I will have to excercise everyday of these holidays regardless! Omg I've only been to the gym 3 times since the end of exams! I was going MORE during uni!

*hopeful*

HSC
hello my lil fellow mq'rz............woah i went so hard today, treadmill, skipping and punch bag boxing (is that what u call it)
so yeh im with u clairegirl i have 2 exercise everyday for the rest of the month...
my meals are pretty alright, i just gotta cut down on the snacks

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
mm I find I am far more "productive" when I have lots of commitments, eg uni/work etc.

Come holidays, my routine goes out the window! lol

I am pleased to announce that I've actually eaten pretty well today.

Breakfast - some tomato Twisted Delight from Baker's Delight
Lunch - a strawberry smoothie
dinner - some vegies and egg/meat

snack - ONE strawberries and cream lolly :D Which my brother gave me as a reward for giving him back the computer :D

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Breakfast: Toast with cranberry juice
Lunch: Scambled eggs (an extension of breakfast, i guess)
Dinner: Pasta!
Snack: Banana and yogurt
Exercise: 20 min on trendmill and ab workout

HSC
N/A
yay for all the girls actually working out! :D I'm so envious!

Breakfast - skipped
lunch - skipped (yeah, bad I know)
Afternoon tea - ham and cheese croissant
dinner - some egg/meat and vegies

All in all not too bad if you ignore the part where I kinda didn't eat for hours :p

Exercise: Nil :(

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
i totally agree lynnie! all routine goes out the window!!

breakfast: egg whites, 3 slices cheese and half a ketoslim shake
snack: low fat yoghurt
lunch: soup and multigrain sandwich (chicken and eggplant)
dinner: 2 sausages, beans and steak stuff

again i think i ate too much :(

I went to the gym though, 500k between the cross trainer and treadmill. 10 mins on treadmill and 40 mins on cross trainer.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
I was happy with my "fooding" today except the last snack I had and i think im still eating too much.

Breakfast: Steamed chicken and bok choy
Lunch: ketoslim shake
Snack1: 2 peices of cheese and a slice of devon
Dinner: steamed chicken and bok choy
Late snack (Grrr at me for having this so late at night!) tub of low fat yoghurt (but it has high carbs :( and another two peices of cheese

Excercise: Gym- 30 mins cross trainer and some weight training (focus on legs)
and then some holding excercises and 50 star jumps haha :p

Overall I'm not too happy with just the 30 mins cardio work i did today but i did spend 3-4 hours shopping today (i bought spanish/english dictionary :D, learn spanish audio help, Guide to Mexico, rusty bag and big jag wallet, it's deep red and looks funkily! i love it!) All for $150! I'm proud of myself! I can't believe I found a jag wallet of that size for 30 bucks! on clearance at myers! whooot! :D I stuck to my budget and I bought everything I wanted to buy! :D except for mascarra but mehh oh well, i guess ic an still use my old one for now.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
jags heaps cheaps now..... i so want to get a guess handbag in that salmon pink colour (i think thats what they call it) and its got the chunky guess keyring type thing attatched to it.....but i've got a billion bags and half of them dont even get used so yeh

ever since i've started exercising more, im eating bigger dinners so that sux hard.....who's ever self-induced vomited if u know wat i mean?

HSC
N/A
I've got my eye on a guess handbag. They're prettyful!

And purging is baaaaad, hopeful. Don't do it! Your body makes you feel sick for a reason :p if it doesn't think it's bad enough to actually throw up, no reason to force it to happen - just stop eating and lie down or something :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)