The News And Pols Axes Of Evil (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
So now that the quality of this forum has declined almost to the level of non school (the non school of yester year anyway) I thought it would be fitting to commemerate the posters of an era gone by. Or the "axis of stuff" that these posters belonged to anyway, since everyone here seems to feel safer in numbers (does that say anything about your political ideology?)

The Islamic Front

Bone577
Zahid
Sheehan :)

From choosing to ignore the obvious, to posting random conspiracy theories, to warping statistics to favour their own arguments these internet keyboard warriors have become a much loved part of the News and Politics Community.

The Fundamentalist Front

God
Jesus
waterfowl

With God and Jesus on his side, waterfowl is a powerful force to be reckoned with.

The Axis Of Spam

katie_tully
tatooedguy
Vagineer

Whenever a man has his penis cut off, whenever a wife cuts her husbands penis off, or whenever a man accidentally eats his penis, katie_tully is on the scene. Whenever the "pigs" are "suprfesssing our rites" or whenever "wogz n aznz fink dery own da cuntry" tatooedguy is in the know, with a post full of hyperbole and witty double entendres. Vagineer however is the undisputated chief interweb terrorist of this group, with an arsenal of lame insults, jibes and pro asian and nationalist slogans, he's sure to tickle your fancy.

The Axis Of Reason

Generator
Ironically a one man club. Despite interjecting with insightful posts and witty one liners, Generator has shown us all one valuable thing - that centrism is just not as cool as it used to be :( .

The Axis Of Stupidity

400 Miles
Cape
hiphophorray123

...and plenty more, this isn't really an axis, I just thought that some of the dregs of this forum would be worth mentioning :p

The Axis Of Homosexuals Are The Same As Heterosexuals Even Though Homosexuality In Itself Isn't The Same As Heterosexuality

eviltama
1Time4ThePeople

Deciding to not be the same as everyone else, both eviltama and 1Time4ThePeople started an axis of only two members.

The Axis Of Banz0red

gaybasher
George W. Bush (R.I.P)
VanCarBus

It was fun while it lasted boys.

The Axis Of Contracts Are My Friend

MoonlightSonata
Ziff
Asquithian

I don't think I could afford to fight a defamation suit, so I'll keep this short and just say that these guys are considered by quite a few members to be "blue ribbon posters". I'm not quite sure what a "blue ribbon poster" is exactly, like it could mean that they taste as good as the ice cream or something, but regardless, they've seen the highs and lows of this forum, and sometimes contributed to them :p

The Axis Of Moderate Rightisms

Rorix
neo_o
Xayma

Always right, and always vocal.

The Axis Of Red Is The Coolest Colour EVER

leetom
Comrade_Nathan
Euripides

Some people may disagree with their rather vocal opinions, but when it comes to being able to quote out of the little red book and the Communist Manifesto, these guys know their stuff.

The Axis Of Cool People I Couldn't Think Of A Category For

cherryblossom
Not-That-Bright
withoutaface

News and Pols stalwarts one and all.

and dont hurt me for forgetting you Iron_Woman :(

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
'Always right, and always vocal'. Heh I liked that line :).

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
There was once a time when you could have fun attempting to be devil's advocate, but alas that time has past (or pissed?)

S

neo_o said:
So now that the quality of this forum has declined almost to the level of non school (the non school of yester year anyway) I thought it would be fitting to commemerate the posters of an era gone by. Or the "axis of stuff" that these posters belonged to anyway, since everyone here seems to feel safer in numbers (does that say anything about your political ideology?)

The Islamic Front

Bone577
Zahid

From choosing to ignore the obvious, to posting random conspiracy theories, to warping statistics to favour their own arguments these internet keyboard warriors have become a much loved part of the News and Politics Community.

The Fundamentalist Front

God
Jesus
waterfowl

With God and Jesus on his side, waterfowl is a powerful force to be reckoned with.

The Axis Of Spam

katie_tully
tatooedguy
Vagineer

Whenever a man has his penis cut off, whenever a wife cuts her husbands penis off, or whenever a man accidentally eats his penis, katie_tully is on the scene. Whenever the "pigs" are "suprfesssing our rites" or whenever "wogz n aznz fink dery own da cuntry" tatooedguy is in the know, with a post full of hyperbole and witty double entendres. Vagineer however is the undisputated chief interweb terrorist of this group, with an arsenal of lame insults, jibes and pro asian and nationalist slogans, he's sure to tickle your fancy.

The Axis Of Reason

Generator
Ironically a one man club. Despite interjecting with insightful posts and witty one liners, Generator has shown us all one valuable thing - that centrism is just not as cool as it used to be :( .

The Axis Of Stupidity

400 Miles
Cape
hiphophorray123

...and plenty more, this isn't really an axis, I just thought that some of the dregs of this forum would be worth mentioning :p

The Axis Of Homosexuals Are The Same As Heterosexuals Even Though Homosexuality In Itself Isn't The Same As Heterosexuality

eviltama
1Time4ThePeople

Deciding to not be the same as everyone else, both eviltama and 1Time4ThePeople started an axis of only two members.

The Axis Of Banz0red

gaybasher
George W. Bush (R.I.P)
VanCarBus

It was fun while it lasted boys.

The Axis Of Contracts Are My Friend

MoonlightSonata
Ziff
Asquithian

I don't think I could afford to fight a defamation suit, so I'll keep this short and just say that these guys are considered by quite a few members to be "blue ribbon posters". I'm not quite sure what a "blue ribbon poster" is exactly, like it could mean that they taste as good as the ice cream or something, but regardless, they've seen the highs and lows of this forum, and sometimes contributed to them :p

The Axis Of Moderate Rightisms

Rorix
neo_o
Xayma

Always right, and always vocal.

The Axis Of Red Is The Coolest Colour EVER

leetom
Comrade_Nathan
Euripides

Some people may disagree with their rather vocal opinions, but when it comes to being able to quote out of the little red book and the Communist Manifesto, these guys know their stuff.

The Axis Of Cool People I Couldn't Think Of A Category For

cherryblossom
Not-That-Bright
withoutaface

News and Pols stalwarts one and all.

dude so much as i dont love being in the islamic front..........i aint the one who posts up conspiracy theories or misleading facts...........actually ist zahid who does them and if u see in all my post i actually oppose what zahid says/bullshits about..........mate im the one who calls him extremist..............dont worry but....i'll be in the islamic front....lol

S

now to prove my point i have a few quotes....from only 2 threads.....the "Corruption in my country" thread and the "Where did the planes that hit the trade centres go?" thread enjoy these collections of flaming with style

Sheehan :) said:
look zahid you stupid wanker..extremist if america went to all the trouble of hiring ppls to fly planes into the trade centres which wiuld have cost its economy billions then why the fuck would they skimp on having a plane crach into the pentagon..........you dont know what your on about...........all you do is hear shit off other people without litsening to everything and regurgitate that to make urself look good....well mate it aint working................by the way why are you against America so much...........i'll admit im a muslimn but i dont hate nations or its people.......you are one of those narrow minded extremists who freaking dont follow their religions, yet want to spread the hate......go suck a eddy you stupid cunt
you are......................coughextremistcough
i guess your getting pissed off that everyone on BOS is finding out how much you really bullshit.............so has ur MOM told you want ur uncle really does?..........pfff.........other than scraping shit off the sides of the road

hmmmm so when i find out that youve been bullshitting all these years about ur uncle being deputy prime minister this thread is nothing about ur uncle is it?....................hmmmmmmmmmmmm you right bangladesh is corrupt but your uncle isnt apart of the government so u can shove that "up yourself" attitude uve had for the last 3 years up ur ass............extremist

yeah good one extremist

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
Well you certainly must be bored, Neo.
You have no idea. I blame the Harvard Law Review.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
soha said:
oh i wanna be in the islamic front
oh wellz
You obviously can't have four members in an Islamic Axis, find two more members and start the Even More Islamic Front.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Listen neo_o "u conservative I would love to have john howard shove his cock my arse" person......ohhh wait u said i am much loved....neva mind :cool:

Last edited:

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Im not sure whether not making the list is a good or bad thing. Though i think my role is of the speaker of the house, never really clear of what hes saying and never really saying anything of importance.

S

zahid said:
Listen neo_o "u conservative I would love to have john howard shove his cock my arse" person......ohhh wait u said i am much loved....neva mind :cool:

oi extremist shut up and let the man talk............i'm sure you'd like to have Kim Beazely's cock up your ass

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
oi extremist shut up and let the man talk............i'm sure you'd like to have Kim Beazely's cock up your ass
duh...of course, i would luv Kim anyday.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Yay, I made the Right Winged one rather than the Homosexual etc etc group :)

Hmm on that note, they were one member short of 1/10 :p which is often quoted around (albeit out of context).

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
This must be a deeply confusing time for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)