The News And Pols Axes Of Evil (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Argonaut said:
So do tell, neo ... whch category do I fall into?
Perhaps we need an axis of gronkery for argonaut, soha and someone else.

K

katie_tully

My ONE penis thread got a mention ... Why aren't you under spam with your ONE thread? .. I feel like cutting my wrists, tatooed and Van? Spare me. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
katie_tully said:
My ONE penis thread got a mention ... Why aren't you under spam with your ONE thread? .. I feel like cutting my wrists, tatooed and Van? Spare me. :(
oh neo, you've done it again *gay emoticon that won't show up on my screen*
now answer my PM now, there's a good boy.

K

katie_tully

I always love the way you respond Cherry :) Scurry back to the Chinese forums now and have a bitch about me, it'll be theraputic.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I rarely, if ever, post here or read the forums anymore. College. It means there's always a debate going on in the kitchen. Yay uni, boo BOS. BOO TORTS.

Comrade nathan

HSC
Im surprised Leetom hasn't had a go at neo_o for being labelled a red.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
katie_tully said:
I always love the way you respond Cherry :) Scurry back to the Chinese forums now and have a bitch about me, it'll be theraputic.
meow. I love the way you spam too. it's so, well let's just leave it at interesting shall we?

by the way your chinese custom you had sometime ago was gramatically incorrect. ai nu shen indeed.

neo check inbox.

Rorix

HSC
I think that all the old timers should start their own forum so whenever a topic arises we can always refer to old threads and continue living in harmony. I think we should call it Parliment.

Oh, and we should unban the esteemed George W. Bush for the occasion:). He can be the Prez.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I like it. A common law system. We can call ourselves the Normans; bringing order and civility amongst the pagan Anglos

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Rorix said:
I think that all the old timers should start their own forum so whenever a topic arises we can always refer to old threads and continue living in harmony. I think we should call it Parliment.

Oh, and we should unban the esteemed George W. Bush for the occasion:). He can be the Prez.
Hmm good idea. We could always veto it and send it back down to the lower forum for rethinking if we are unhappy with it :p

But then nothing would be passed. It would be too similar to Whitlam's final days :p

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Monarchy's simpler actually. At least initially.
Asqth would be the best applicant here. The ironing is delicious.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Asquithian would not be the best applicant for King :p

Since when has a King cared about the masses? :)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Asquithian said:
Ironing?!

arrrrrrrrrgeeeeeeeeee
*changes mind* I couldn't obide a King who didnt know odd Simpson's quotes at a glance...The Simpsons: Only the climax of Western Civilisation - and a deceptive symbol in his picture. No no no. Communist kaos it is.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Xayma said:
Asquithian would not be the best applicant for King :p

Since when has a King cared about the masses? :)
We already have a king! Jame 'Elvis Presley' King better known as the illustrious Minai! :p

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You're all stooges, every last one of you. It's pathetic. *hopes future king detests stooges, therefore increases Iron's power*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)