• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

HSC
The O.C has just gotten a tad too stupid for my liking. The whole plot about stealing the car, and Marissa following him was just over the top.

A big positive for me was Anna. Damn that gurl is fine. :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i hope Seth ends up with Anna, I don't like summer that much

pookie1234

Ridge and thorn have all been married to Brooke but of the Forrester men, its on ridge thats shes hooked.... fark you guys must sark. no really. Heres a vindictive exploding lollypop for some excitement.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
oh i agree! And him and the chick who plays Summer are dating in real life and they're buying a house together now... unless they have already done that (depending on how old the information was). oh i so want to be her! but smarter.
summer isnt even that pretty....! she looks like a bratz doll...haha im just jealous.

dagnabit are they really buying a house together? come on , it cant be that serious!!!! no it just cant be, i wont let that happen *starts stabbing the air*

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Atotoi said:
Yeh it appears Lukes father is gay, but i dont understand why Ryan would be hanging out with him??
I always had the assumption that they were bitter enemy's?

Lol... i bet Kerry Packer is absolutely kicking himself about selling the OC to Channel 10!
i thought the ratings for oc wasnt too good?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Seth's thing with Captain Oats is bloody funny..a little weird too.. next week looks good when Luke's big shot dad turns out to be gay :)

OZGIRL86 said:
i hope Seth ends up with Anna, I don't like summer that much
I hope he ends up with summer .. though he and anna can just stay as 'friends'

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
eLmo said:
Seth's thing with Captain Oats is bloody funny..a little weird too.. next week looks good when Luke's big shot dad turns out to be gay :)

I hope he ends up with summer .. though he and anna can just stay as 'friends'
uhuhz.. nesh week is going to be interesting to watch ;)

the O.C is gooOD!! =D *thumbs up*

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
that has to be one of the greatest Oc episode i saw...but the one im looking forward to is i saw this small snippet where luke and julie have an affair oh man ...oh baby thats gonna look awesome!
but i would have to agree with sum of u guys in the fact that we should have found out what happends to seth summer and anna within that episode

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
The last episode was probably my favourite thus far, even though the plot wasn't the best:(. Sometimes thinks happen on The O.C. that are completely unrealistic:(. Also, if I was Ryan, I would still go and see my brother but just not do stupid stuff for him:).

On another note, Ryan's old girlfriend was quite pretty. There hasn't been one girl on The O.C. that hasn't been pretty:p. I also finally got to see the Death Cab For Cutie poster that a few people have mentioned:D, so I was stoked about that:cool:.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
neeja said:
one thing to say about the OC...made by vapid teenagers, starring vapid teenagers, for vapid teenagers.
:D Yep. I don't understand why it isn't on in the middle of the day, in brainless soapie-land where it belongs.

izi

HSC
marisa looks like a preying mantis

Cicciolina

HSC
I loved how they had Caravan playing during the Summer/Seth & Anna/Seth scenes!

The way Anna talks really irks me though. IT's kinda like how Drew Barrymore speaks - with the lisp, but more monotone and slower.

And in the scene with Marissa in the car telling RYan that it's ok that she goes with him - just before they're about to leave - I coulnd't help but compare Marissa to a wooden Noddy doll. Her lollipop head just kept on bobbing up and down with that same smile on her face. Creeped me out a bit actually.

Fry

Lundy said:
Yep. I don't understand why it isn't on in the middle of the day, in brainless soapie-land where it belongs.
well that's because its a prime time soap. it appeals to a larger audience cos its got better production, scripts, and acting than daytime soaps, which usually just appeal to stay-at-home-mothers. if it were on during the day, then hardly anyone would be watching it.

Orange Juice said:
i thought the ratings for oc wasnt too good?
that was before, but now the ratings are steadily improving each week. i heard it even beat Australian Idol or came close to it. a big YAY for The OC. if it weren't up against CSI then the ratings would be going off the roof.

once again another brilliant episode. how funny was Summer's reaction when she saw Sandy? haha..priceless. it looked genuine too. i cracked up when Sandy called Julie and Caleb the 'gruesome twosome' directly to their faces. that woman truly scares me. did anyone catch the look she shot at Rachel? creeepy. but i liked her outfit. :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
once again another brilliant episode. how funny was Summer's reaction when she saw Sandy? haha..priceless. it looked genuine too. i cracked up when Sandy called Julie and Caleb the 'gruesome twosome' directly to their faces. that woman truly scares me. did anyone catch the look she shot at Rachel? creeepy. but i liked her outfit. :)
Why was Summer shocked when she saw Sandy anyway:confused:?

Did anyone catch the "Teen Choice Awards" yesterday? I missed most of it (I didn't know it was on) but I saw the last half an hour or so and The O.C. won an award and the whole cast went up and accepted the award:D.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
Why was Summer shocked when she saw Sandy anyway:confused:?
Because she thought it was Seth coming back from his boiling peas...or wherever he went off to.. she was even talking to him from the bathroom remember?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)