• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
but what sixteen year old looks like any of them?
:p ye, that always seems to happen in these kind of series.

Although, I have taken a liking to Anna.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I like Summer now and I really want Seth and her to get together! Big thumbs up to the kiss :)

I wasnt a big fan of Ryan before last nights ep, but now I really like him and he doesn't look plastic anymore... oh, and I didn't hate Gabrielle, I actually liked her and felt sorry for her. Did anyone else feel that way?

Cicciolina

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
well Marissa (what's-her-face Burton) in real life is 18, which is quite young compared to other people in other shows.
The other ones (Mackenzie and Brody) are 24 in real life. But gosh, if there were sixteen year olds like that around, ......whoa! (that's all i can say)

hey, what age are they allowed to start driving by themselves in USA?
In these episodes she's 17 too - which is my age. And gosh I do not look anywhere near as good as her - ha I wish! I think she's suppose to be acting 16 (same with Ryan, doesn't he say something like "I went to jail, just after my 16th birthday"? Now he looks NO WHERE near 16 - at all. Seth does look fairly young, same with Summer, and she's around 22 as well. Out of all of them, Ryan and Marissa look the oldest.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I only watch this because I have a crush on Mischa Barton.

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I only watch this because I have a crush on Mischa Barton.
Hahaha, i cant blame you there.. she's gorgeous.
She seems so refined too, as compared to say - christina aguilera who appears quite smutty. Id choose Mischa over Christina or Britney anytime.

When will the O.C be available on dvd?
My cousin has all of the first season downloaded.. but bleh, id rather have the real thing.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Atotoi said:
She seems so refined too, as compared to say - christina aguilera who appears quite smutty. Id choose Mischa over Christina or Britney anytime.
Me too:).

Atotoi said:
When will the O.C be available on dvd?
My cousin has all of the first season downloaded.. but bleh, id rather have the real thing.
I would estimate about three months after the season one finale, like most television box-sets:).

welshi said:
merethrond what is the song in ur sig? i love the lyrics.
It is "Soco Amaretto Lime" by Brand New. It is an awesome song and an awesome band, you should check them out:).

Atotoi

HSC
Hehe cool..... Im so happy..... i dont think ill get any study done before the OC, its just such.. well an addictive show.
My first impressions were quite harsh as i saw the series as a possible rip off of the movie - "Orange County" (with Colin Hanks & Jack Black).
But now i love it..

I think Mischa's facial structure is simply amazing... *ahhh, so enchanting is she* lol

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeh I liked the orange county movie.. funny in a stupid way

..Tonights episode was great... I'm so glad that Sandy didn't give into Rachaels advances :D smart man ... and the evil bitch just got a whole lot worse.. is there anything she wont stoop to :rolleyes:
..Next week looks good too ..I hope Seth doesn't screw things up with Summer :( that'll suck

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hahahah how funny is next wk's ep gonna be... Seth getting with 2 chiks rofl. he's such a nerd but he still rocks ^.^

Cicciolina

HSC
Sandy is so good about being faithful to Kirsten, it's so cute. This episode was great! Didn't like Marissa's dress though :p the "oh I forgot I had this $2000 dress in my wardrobe" - as you do. I love next week's episode :D Anna was so sweet here, and then Summer got with him. It's a hard decision, I really like both. Seth is so adorably cute, he has so many good lines.

Althea

I loved last night's episode! Summer just can't believe she can like Seth Cohen! Ah, but poor Anna - do you think Seth's got the message yet?

And Sandy, he did well in the face of Rachel's advances... it's super-sweet how he is so faithful to Kirsten! But Juile... she's living up to her title of the...

Did anyone think that Ryan was a little harsh when he explained what happened with her mom and Seth's grandad (forgot his name!)?

Anyways, great episode - and Seth's lines were hilarious as usual! :cool:

Lemar

yeah, last nites episode was heaps good. i think ryan and marissa will break up. i think seth and summer will get together. i hope theres a huge fight between anna and summer. GO ANNA. Summer looks abit like a slut.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hope Seth plays both of em for a little while
coz it'd be funny to see wat he does

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Atotoi said:
i like that about her as well

last night was the best episode yet!!

i am proud of seth's father as well, and glad kirsten found out about her father, and marisa about her mother

i want seth and anna to get together, summer's too self absorbed

i get what you guys were saying about anna before in regards to my posts (she's bitchy because summer is bitchy first). she seems more mature than summer, which i like as well.

Atotoi

HSC
Yehh it was a pretty cool episode.. Marissa's mum is an absolute dog!
She has no inkling of decency whatsoever, what a selfish, malevolent and slutty pig.

Yeh i agree... Seths dad was really cool, i liked his "ohhh but i wore a jacket line" , that absolutely cracked me up.
Summer is stupid, she couldnt even understand that she was being insulted..and to refer to Seth and herself in the third person is extremely insular.

I was surprised to see how attractive Anna is, particularly in the locker scene.. she was so radiant! Whereas Summer looked Blech.. her nose is crazy and yeh i dont like her. To me she seems like too much of a skank to have wealthy parents??

Once again.. Mischa looked gorgeous.. despite the horrible dress...hehe maybe it acted as a metaphor for her mother!

What do people think of Rachel ? (sandy's workmate)

Personally.. i sorta find her attractive, but not worthy of a relationship..

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Cicciolina said:
This episode was great! Didn't like Marissa's dress though :p the "oh I forgot I had this $2000 dress in my wardrobe" - as you do.
I agree, her dress was so ugly:(.

Althea said:
I loved last night's episode! Summer just can't believe she can like Seth Cohen! Ah, but poor Anna - do you think Seth's got the message yet?
Yeah, he definitely knows that Anna likes him now, after that kiss;).

Althea said:
Did anyone think that Ryan was a little harsh when he explained what happened with her mom and Seth's grandad (forgot his name!)?
Yeah, I think he said it quite harshly too, but I think he was just struggling as to whether to tell her or not. At one stage I thought he wasn't going to tell Marissa and they were going to have a big fight and break up, and it would all start again:rolleyes:.

Althea said:
Anyways, great episode - and Seth's lines were hilarious as usual! :cool:
Yeah, last nights episode was one of the funniest so far:).

Atotoi said:
What do people think of Rachel ? (sandy's workmate)

Personally.. i sorta find her attractive, but not worthy of a relationship..
Yeah, she is definitely very pretty, as I said before:).

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Cicciolina said:
Sandy is so good about being faithful to Kirsten, it's so cute. This episode was great! Didn't like Marissa's dress though :p the "oh I forgot I had this $2000 dress in my wardrobe" - as you do. I love next week's episode :D Anna was so sweet here, and then Summer got with him. It's a hard decision, I really like both. Seth is so adorably cute, he has so many good lines.
well all i can say is...

I LIKE SETH COHEN!

I loved that... "what did you say?" "I wasn't talking to you!

that's so cute. and i do love them both, next week is going to be great. i was pissing myself at the prevu, i just picture him running from room to room pashin them both...

ewww! think of the sloppy seconds!!!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh the jacket line was the highlight... i miss a few minutes i think... with the sandy fella getting an advance from the other chick... and the 2000$ dress line...:(
i was surprised luke wasnt in it... dont tell me hes been axed?
and how funny was that model fella that summer took? "oh the night is so dark yet visionary"

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Orange Juice said:
yeh the jacket line was the highlight
I didn't find it that funny:confused:.

Orange Juice said:
... i miss a few minutes i think... with the sandy fella getting an advance from the other chick... and the 2000$ dress line...:(
I don't actually think she said it was a $2000 dress. They are just assuming that I think:).

Orange Juice said:
i was surprised luke wasnt in it... dont tell me hes been axed?
Well they have just about exhausted all of his avenues, although, didn't someone say that they saw a preview of him and Marissa's mum kissing:confused:?

Orange Juice said:
and how funny was that model fella that summer took? "oh the night is so dark yet visionary"
Yeah, that was the typical tough guy stereotype. It made me laugh more than once:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)