• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
eLmo said:
ah I totally agree! :D .. hopefully he'll stir things up between marissa and ryan
They don't need him to stir up things between Marissa and Ryan. They fight every single episode and I am getting so sick of it. Obviously they should breakup because they wouldn't still be together in real life.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Merethrond said:
They don't need him to stir up things between Marissa and Ryan. They fight every single episode and I am getting so sick of it. Obviously they should breakup because they wouldn't still be together in real life.
yes true.. but I just want him to stick around ..just so I can look at him for a while longer :p + I like the name Oliver mmm...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
^ lol yeh oliver's a cool name.

i used to like marissa but now she's kind of a loser.. ryan deserves better than her

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
dont know if it's been posted here yet but ill post it anyway

"THE O.C." RETURNS WITH TWO SPECIALS FEATURING EXCLUSIVE BEHIND-THE-SCENES FOOTAGE THURSDAY, SEPT. 16, AND THURSDAY, SEPT. 23, ON FOX
THE O.C. returns sooner than expected when two specials treating fans to an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the show and its incredible cast air on FOX. The two specials, THE O.C.: OBSESS COMPLETELY (working title) and WELCOME TO THE O.C.: A DAY IN THE LIFE (working title) will air Thursday, Sept. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) and Thursday, Sept. 23 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), respectively, on FOX.
The specials will provide an inside look at the making of THE O.C. and will feature never-before-seen moments and bloopers from the first season, as well as exclusive interviews with cast members and Josh Schwartz, the show's creator and executive producer. And, providing a glimpse of what's to come in November, the specials will also feature an exclusive preview of the season premiere episode.

Althea

I agree - Marissa and Ryan are beginning to annoy me. I'm constantly waiting for them to break up, their whole relationship seems to involve walking on eggshells. Anyways, for me the only characters I truly enjoy watching are Seth (Ah! Who couldn't? :)), Summer, Anna (I love her clothing style), Sandy and Kirsten... their much more interesting than Marissa/Ryan.

Marissa is too 'My life is horrible - pity me!' Ah, shake out of it - look where Ryan has come from!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ lol I guess they had to fit everything in the short time..so they sped up the drunk process.. but yeh she just came straight out of the bathroom and started on her rampage :rolleyes:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
"i love you"
"ermm... ummm thanks?"

thats the worst position you can put a guy in... thats right ladiz dont ever do it!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^well at least he said it in the end..

..and I've noticed that Oliver has weird eyebrows.. I'm taking 2 points off his hottness status..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i came to the conlusion that, oliver isnt his real name... cuz anna was like "wha" and she was interupted before she could say something about the guy...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^you mean because he gets arrested soon..so he's been using a fake name or something? :confused: I think he's name really is Oliver though..

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
You just have that feeling that Summer's gonna chase after Seth again..........

Oliver's a f**kwit...........Don't like him one bit............

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
You just have that feeling that Summer's gonna chase after Seth again..........

Oliver's a f**kwit...........Don't like him one bit............
he's cute but a bit creepy. bet he's a stalker and natalie doesn't exist.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
noooo oliver's mad.. he'll split up ryan & marissa ! hopefully. and i think that's his real name.

and btw, seth doesn't choose anna. only for that kiss yeh, but not eventually.

EDIT: I think ??? If I got my sources right, cos I'm beginning to think he continues to play them both...

Last edited:

7th Sign

HSC
oc is pretty old i had the first 27 episodes on vcd before it even came onto channel 10.....its an ok show it gets better as it goes along.....though some of the things that happen in the end are a bit sus....other then that its one of tha best shows i think.....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
welshi said:
he's cute but a bit creepy. bet he's a stalker and natalie doesn't exist.
no doubt thats why he goes to a psychiatrist .. he's definitely got a creepy vibe

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i came to the conlusion that, oliver isnt his real name... cuz anna was like "wha" and she was interupted before she could say something about the guy...
interesting

Annegelic said:
noooo oliver's mad.. he'll split up ryan & marissa ! hopefully. and i think that's his real name.

and btw, seth ***********************************
don't put in spoilers!

i think natalie is definitely made up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)