• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i agree. lamo. Did Ryan and Taylor get back together?? And why was Che talking about otters, wasnt that Seth's dream? And Summer and Seth back together, i didnt really pay much attention :p

tennille

HSC
Che said he found his other half, which was an otter. Seth's "inner animal" was an otter. ;)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Julie Cooper never changes
next week will be the bullet vs. Frank =/

goan_crazy

HSC
Silver Persian said:
*hopes for kninky anal action between Seth and Che*
When Che is abot to tell Seth how he feels, Che sees a girl who becomes the solemate and Seth never finds out ;)

goan_crazy

HSC
BlackDragon said:
I may be a little slow on the uptake here, but is this the last ever season of the oc?
yes
only 3 more episodes in the US.

goan_crazy

HSC
OMG the shakeup
they are going to end things with an earthquake =/

earthquake on the OC next week

I just saw the preview for episode 14

goan_crazy

HSC
The earthquake episode
that was really sad
I hope they aren't going to kill off all the characters this way though :(
2 more episodes to go!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh i hope no-one dies :(

Rachel Bilson will be on the hothits today, im listening to it now, but i'll most probs miss it :p But she'll be talking about her new movie Last Kiss which comes out 15th March.

OMG whats gonna happen to this thread when the OC finsihes :( Its going to slowly deteriorate, well at least HAA can overtake it in the most posts then :p

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
oh i hope no-one dies :(

Rachel Bilson will be on the hothits today, im listening to it now, but i'll most probs miss it :p But she'll be talking about her new movie Last Kiss which comes out 15th March.

OMG whats gonna happen to this thread when the OC finsihes :( Its going to slowly deteriorate, well at least HAA can overtake it in the most posts then :p
Someone does die
it showed it on the adds
they showed summer, seth, ryan and kirsten

I think it might be the baby

who knows

I guess its probably going to be Ryan seeing the show mainly centres around him.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG maybe the baby will die, i dont think they'll kill Summer or Seth or Kirsten. That'll be horrible, and they've already killed off a main, they cant do it again :)

goan_crazy

HSC
Ten axes teen soap The OC this week

Friday Feb 16 17:33 AEDT
Network Ten has lost patience with teen soap The OC and is getting it off the air as soon as possible.

Rather than play out the final three episodes in the show's customary Tuesday 8.30pm slot, The OC will wrap up this week with an episode on Tuesday night followed by a two hour season finale on Friday night.

A once popular brand for Ten's younger target demographic, The OC has been on the slide in recent seasons and was moved to the summer non-ratings period.

Now the network can't see it end soon enough after it tanked in the absence of its star Mischa Barton.

Last week it slipped to an unacceptable 625,000 viewers.

The show will be replaced by repeats of hit naval drama NCIS.

HSC
goan_crazy said:

Friday Feb 16 17:33 AEDT
Network Ten has lost patience with teen soap The OC and is getting it off the air as soon as possible.

Rather than play out the final three episodes in the show's customary Tuesday 8.30pm slot, The OC will wrap up this week with an episode on Tuesday night followed by a two hour season finale on Friday night.

A once popular brand for Ten's younger target demographic, The OC has been on the slide in recent seasons and was moved to the summer non-ratings period.

Now the network can't see it end soon enough after it tanked in the absence of its star Mischa Barton.

Last week it slipped to an unacceptable 625,000 viewers.

The show will be replaced by repeats of hit naval drama NCIS.
:jaw:

Even though its kindof crap. At least now the episodes are all after each other :eek: And we dont have to wait to find out whats going to happen

But The OC will finish next week...thats tooo soon...no more The OC :angry: :(

No more "The OC" thread :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well to Ten's credit at least they are going to finish it off so this really isn't any ground breaking news because they are going to finish it off if they weren't then it would be something to complain about.

Ten has to look at their advertising for shows right across the board on what they are advertising and how much ratings rise because of it. Also they have to look at timeslots and days what the shows are going up against etc. I mean it would be better to say put The OC on say Saturday early evening when most other stations have nothing worth watching on.

:( repeats isn't the answer instead maybe actually asking people what they would like repeated instead of thinking they know best. See they could bring back OTH and if they choose the right timeslot promote it right then it could do better then before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)