• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the OC (2 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
fcuk after everything including this shit current season im not even going to be home on friday :(

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
WOO double episodes onf friday... thank god this season is ending- i couldnt stand it but still, this is the last week of the oc ever.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
*hopeful* said:
fcuk after everything including this shit current season im not even going to be home on friday :(
i was pretty disappointed in the second last episode

the last final episode sounds really crap too :bomb:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i dont think she does, coz i saw pics on the official site or somewhere, and Kirsten was holding a baby in her arms. So i think she has it :D

I cried yesterday. I think i'm going to cry when it finishes on friday :( Im sad now :(

Taryan are sooo cute <3

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Rinni said:
Yeah I think Kirsten is going to lose the baby.
So sad :( Last ep is on Friday...
she doesn't

The last episode will be sad/happy but sad because it is over. :(

Skeeta

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i dont think she does, coz i saw pics on the official site or somewhere, and Kirsten was holding a baby in her arms.
Yeah, i dont understand that.. She only just found out she's preggers. Are they just going to fastforward 6 months in two episodes?

:confused:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Skeeta i think this might answer your question :D I've spoilered it just incase people dont want to read it :)

Finale update

The series finale of The OC will no doubt be a bittersweet moment for fans but, on a positive note, Network Ten is airing the episode a day after it screens in the US.
But the details of how the series will sign off are so top-secret that three different endings have been filmed to keep everyone — including the cast — guessing. The final episode is reportedly set six months after next episode's earthquake and, according to series creator Josh Schwartz, "It's going to be a really satisfying ending." How satisfying? Here are just some of the possibilities... 1. There will be a wedding — but who will tie the knot? Paparazzi shots have Summer (Rachel Bilson) donning the big white gown, but Autumn Reeser (Taylor), has also told reporters that her character will "get fitted for a certain dress".

2. There are whispers that Taylor will shoot someone close to her! Has her overbearing mum pushed Taylor's buttons for the final time?

3. After her recent baby bombshell, second-time mum Kirsten (Kelly Rowan) is tipped to give birth —l but has the quake caused the bub any lasting damage?

No matter what happens, Ryan (Ben McKenzie) will definitely be in the very last scene.

*hopeful*

HSC
i missssed it yesty! i just saw the bit where ryan and taylor were watching movies, can someone plz fill me in ?

goan_crazy

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Skeeta i think this might answer your question :D I've spoilered it just incase people dont want to read it :)

No matter what happens, Ryan (Ben McKenzie) will definitely be in the very last scene.
Yeah they tease you in the second last episode

i read somewhere that the finale is 6 months later in their lives anyway

goan_crazy

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
^I read that too.

Anyways, tonight double ep. Sooo excited :D:D:D:D
It sucks its on a fri nite though
i'll probably miss it
gonna have to dload it.
but i dloaded every episode anyway :p

HSC
OK, let me just say, that i was expecting a shit finale, but that was pretty damn good :D:D:D:D Love the OC, and the finale was awesome :D

Skeeta

HSC
Haha fuck. I promised myself i was NOT going to cry when I watched the finale.

I was going sort-of-okay until the last few scenes.

I am pathetic.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i shed a tear, but nothing big. Not even that bummed, tho my msn name suggests otherwise, but oh wellz.

Its finito, how strange. Now should i buy the dvds or not -thinks- i'll wait for the whole 4 seasons boxset to come out :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
The last few scenes from Ryan looking around the empty house and having season 1 flashbacks until the end were awesome. I thought it was great how everyone grew up. Ryan actually becoming an architecht, Julie going to college. Heh how awesome was Kaitlin and them with their 'Team Julie' shirts. Thought it was a bit weird to have Bullet and Frank both there like some crazy dysfunctional family, but it was sweet. Awww tear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)