veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
I KNEW OLIVER WAS A SHIFTY BASTARD
i cant wait to stab him with a spoon
how can marissa be so goddamn blind
and then scoop out all the bs that's in him, and splat it all over Marissa.
i even like hating her mum better.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
lol I'm listening to a song now that I downloaded after hearing it on the OC.... from one of the newer episodes though.
I have done that a few times now:D.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
ha i was yelling at the tv screen telling ryan to say something to marissa about oliver..... somehow id ont think its gonna happen...

Last edited:

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i know its probly already been answered but im so not reading 57 pages of posts....
does the oc have a wesite? if so what is it??
and wats the song that they use for the opening? i love it!

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Atotoi said:
what song is it mereth?
Rooney??
im listening to "im shakin" now!

move that funky jive turkey!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
mizz_smee said:
you female cannot control her curves she gets wat she gets
misha just has no curves and is rectangle!
and is probs jealous of rachels body!
true, that's what i thought. cos mischa is pretty bony/angular.. while rachel is curvy.. must be jealous.

Merethrond said:
Annegelic ---------------------Female
Correct. Congrats !

veanz said:
lol i love luke now! GO ROOONEY!!! and its funny how Seth has superseded him in coolness :D hehe "lukes dad is gay, lukes dad is gay"
haha.. i liked luke's line "which one is rooney?" dork... but still funny.

prima_donna

HSC
I think Mischa should put on weight. It'll do her good and she'll definately look better. Take a look at Christina Aguilera. Just two years ago she was incredibly bony and it was painful to watch her dance around on stage. But now that she's put on weight she looks healthy and comfortable with herself. I just saw the MTV Music Awards and she looks better than ever.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Atotoi said:
what song is it mereth?
Rooney??
Well there is a fair few of them but Rooney is one of them. I have downloaded about half of their album because I can't find it anywhere:(.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
prima_donna said:
I think Mischa should put on weight. It'll do her good and she'll definately look better. Take a look at Christina Aguilera. Just two years ago she was incredibly bony and it was painful to watch her dance around on stage. But now that she's put on weight she looks healthy and comfortable with herself. I just saw the MTV Music Awards and she looks better than ever.
I saw that too. If they hadn't have introduced her as Christina Aguilera, I wouldn't have know it was her. She looks so different now:eek:!

Althea

prima_donna said:
I think Mischa should put on weight. It'll do her good and she'll definately look better.
Yeah, I agree. Rachel Bilson looks so healthy - if Mischa Barton gained a little weight, it would fill her out and give her a bit of a figure. But then again, she is rather tall and might have a super-fast metabolism - she might find it hard to put on weight... I read in a magazine once in which she stated, 'I don't not eat anything'. So, maybe she isn't worried about her weight - maybe she justs finds it hard to put it on?

Amryllis

HSC
Seth's dad is always saying that Summer's hot but no-one ever says Marissa is : p

She's definitely too skinny... But some people are naturally thin and can't help it.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Althea said:
I read in a magazine once in which she stated, 'I don't not eat anything'.
Are you sure that is what it said, because I am pretty sure that I have read a magazine in which she was quoted as saying "I just don't eat anything":confused:.

Kaffa_777

suckers

Oliver threatens to shoot himself and marissa finally sees that he is cooked... Seth also hooks up with Summer. Tarisa also comes back. Ryan makes Trrisa pregnant and then has to leave. Marissa moves in with her mum when she marries Mr Nicole. Ryan leavs back to Chino and Seth sails to Tahiti.
The End

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)