the OC (7 Viewers)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
was that entirely necessary?! how many times have their been people saying no spoilers..

i say we punish u

Kaffa_777

Thats basiclly a summary to the end of the season. I really dont care if i spoil it!

Althea

_muse_ said:
was that entirely necessary?! how many times have their been people saying no spoilers..

i say we punish u
Agreed :mad:! What is with you SPOILER'S? We have been patient - there has even been a thread devoted to you but you still are intent on ruining it for everyone! Cut your post from this thread and move it to 'The OC Spoilers'.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

If we wanted to know what happened, we would have asked or downloaded the episodes like the rest of your kind!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
that doesnt mean u had to wreck it for those of us in other states where it HASNT finished.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
meh, still the point remains. it's just rude. there's an entire thread about oc spoilers.. why didnt you just use that?? anyway my point has been made and im going.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Thanks to those of you who warned me before I read the post:). I have been lucky so far, I have never been online when someone has posted spoilers and have therefore always read the warnings before I saw the spoiling posts:).

Seriously though Kaffa_777, you are a jerk:vcross:!

Kaffa_777

Just watched the specials last week and they had previews of the next season, telling you everything without actually telling you anything.
What I got out of it was Ryan coming back to school, so it's probably Eddy's baby. Seth returning too (of course those two were going to come back ), Summer with someone new. Caleb getting arrested and Julie saying Kirsten will go down too. Loooks like a pow

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
death to spoilerisers. what sick pleasure to you get from ruining the viewing experience of others? *rants*

777? more like 666...

Fry

Amryllis said:
Seth's dad is always saying that Summer's hot but no-one ever says Marissa is : p

She's definitely too skinny... But some people are naturally thin and can't help it.
Sandy only says it in a joking way to Seth to egg him on. if he called Marissa hot, he would sound like a paedophile since she is sort of a daughter to him cos they've been neighbours for ages.

Last edited:

Fry

yay this thread got 5 gold stars!! i wonder who rated us?

i think Marissa can help it if she ate more or let alone something. if Christina Aguilera or Sporty Spice can do it, then so can she.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
Sandy only says it in a joking way to Seth to egg him on. if he called Marissa hot, he would sound like a paedophile since she is sort of a daughter to him cos they've been neighbours for ages.
I wouldn't really call her a daughter to Sandy, because I doubt he really knew her very much before Ryan came to live with them because Seth and her hated each other:p.

how u doin?

HSC
i dont know if anyone saw this on video hits this morning, i think i saw Samaire Armstrong (the girl who plays anna) in the video clip for hanson (yes. those guys with vaginas - hanson)

im not sure if it was her though. did anyone esle see it??

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)